Unexpected

That's what I thought about, too. I just couldn't remember Courtney Cox's character's name. I only watched that episode because MV was in it. lol
omg you dont watch friends :thud:
wow. i cant imagine not watching friends :lol:

haha, they are too cute!
Wait!! what was this?!? was he on Friends? what episode? what season? i wanna see it!!
MV was in a thanksgiving episode clled "the one with Chandler in a box" that is fourth season episode 8

oh i love those two they r really cute
i feel so sorry for brian
n that was probably one of the worst ways he could have picked up his stuff
thanks for the update
i can't wait for more
thanks

luv Chicketepee ^_^

Yea I think the time has come for Micheal to have a talk with his brother!! :( I should have know that on the day the decide to go out, Brian would be there when they got back... Great update, can't wait for tomorrows update...

I love that episode and how Joey managed to convince Chandler to get in the box and the end of the epi with the guy stealing the girl's bag and the friends realizing they were watching the wrong plp :lol:
As for the episode, I think it was one of the first time ever I saw MV! And I was like 🤤 , hope he will date Monica :lol: . I love how Rachel reacted, I'm going to put this pen in my eyes :sideroll: even thought she don't like it when we touch to her eyes :P
Sorry, I have watched too many Friends episodes and too many times :lol: , when we start talking about it, I always manage to find something to say about the epi, I'm a friend addict :sideroll:

Now back to the chapter, I was kind of excepting Brian to catch them together, but I wasn't excepting him to do so when they were having so much fun :P . I'm glad to see Sydney decided it was time for her to open her heart to let Vaughn in, and stop caring about what the rest of his family thinks of her.

Sorry, I have watched too many Friends episodes and too many times :lol: , when we start talking about it, I always manage to find something to say about the epi, I'm a friend addict :sideroll:
ditto :lol:

Chapter 16
Sydney and Michael went to bed after a slightly awkward moment during which Michael freaked out because he was about to get into the same bed that his brother had once shared with Sydney. In the morning, though, when they awoke, all the awkwardness had faded away and Michael woke up with Sydney’s warm body snuggled up against him. He decided then that was the perfect way to wake up.

He shifted his body slightly from his position on his back to one where was more on his side; this enabled him to view Sydney. Her one leg was entangled with his along with one of her arms being wrapped up with one of his. Her head was on her pillow at an odd angle with most of her hair spread out behind her and her mouth was agape while she breathed loudly. Michael almost laughed at how strange, yet adorable, she looked.

He wasn’t sure how much time had passed, but finally, she stirred and looked up at him while yawning with one of her hands over her mouth. “Mornin’,” she mumbled.

“Hello sleeping beauty,” he grinned.

“I’m not a sleeping beauty.”

“Why’s that?” he asked with a laugh.

“’cause you didn’t kiss me to wake me up,” she told him in an ‘isn’t it obvious’ tone. He kissed her gently. “It doesn’t count now I’m already awake!”

He rolled his eyes and began to tickle her until she squealed and begged him to stop. He did and laughed, “You’re insane.”

“Yeah, but you love me anyway,” she grinned. “So… has the weirdness from last night passed?” she asked, referring to the fact that he actually looked afraid to even get in the bed even though she assured him the sheets had just been washed the previous day.

“Yeah I guess,” Michael sighed pulling her close to him. “I did enjoy being woken up by your ice cold feet colliding with my leg.”

“My feet are not ice cold!” she defended. He gave her a look. “Yeah… okay they are,” she sighed. Then, she lay her head down on his chest, sighing once more as she draped an arm across his stomach.

“Whatsamatter Syd? You seem sad,” he said while rubbing her back softly.

“Not sad… I am happy to be with you... I’m just…concerned,” she sighed.

“About?”

“Well first your parents hate me.”

“They don’t hate you Syd!” he assured her. She looked up at him, obviously not believing him. “They don’t! In fact, my dad finds the whole thing utterly hilarious.”

“He does?” Sydney asked cautiously.

“Yes, he does. He said that I never stole Brian’s things when we were kids so he figured it was about time I took something of his,” Michael told her. Sydney couldn’t help but laugh slightly. “I’m serious Syd, my parents don’t hate you; no one could ever hate you.”

“Except Brian,” she grumbled.

Michael cringed slightly, knowing that Brian was, in fact, mad at them and probably would be for quite some time, since it was his nature. “Well, just give it some time,” he suggested hopefully.

“Yeah… at least I’ll be the only girl that’s gotten you both right? I mean, do I at least get some triumph out of my insanity?”

He laughed. “Yeah, you do. Ohh that reminds me of a story,” he sighed. She looked at him curiously. “Well, there was this guy who lived across the hall from me sophomore year of college and he was dating this girl, who happened to be a twin, only he didn’t know she was a twin. Anyway, one day the twin came over to see him, but they were so identical, he couldn’t tell them apart and the ended up having sex because apparently, the one twin was mad at the other and was seeking revenge…”

“Oh god,” Sydney cringed.

“OH it gets worse. These twins had an older sister who this guy had a one night stand with the previous year…”

“NO!” Sydney gasped as she sat up and looked at him.

“Totally,” Michael laughed. “And the worst part was, after the guy found all this out, he boasted about it to everyone.”

“That’s AWFUL!” Sydney exclaimed. Michael laughed. She glared at him, “Don’t you think it’s awful?”

“Of course! That chauvinistic male pig!! We should string him up by his male parts!! All us chicks need to stick together GIRL POWER!” he exclaimed in a squeaky tone.

Sydney burst out laughing so hard she could no longer sit up and flopped back onto the bed, practically in tears. “Oh my god… please never do that again.”

“Okay,” he smiled. “So are we getting up soon?”

“Why? Anxious to bolt out of here and have your alone time?” she asked.

“No,” he laughed. “I was just wondering if I could do something fun with my girlfriend today,”

Sydney giggled at the word ‘girlfriend’. “Isn’t staying in bed fun? Its cooooold outside,” she shivered and snuggled down in the covers.

“Well, yeah, bed is fun. But there are only so many things you could do… well, there are lots of things we could do,” he said in a suggestive done that earned him a light smack on his stomach. “I’m serious though we should… what should we do?”

“Mm how about getting hot chocolate and curling up on the sofa with some movies?” Sydney suggested with a smile.

“Sounds perfect to me… in fact… we could do that, every day for say… forever?” he smiled.

She giggled and kissed him gently before sliding out of bed. Even though they had only been technically together for a little over twelve hours, forever definitely sounded good.

:( only a few more chaps

Great chapter. I loved how his father found the situation hilarious, instead of being mean. What is Jack going to think? I'm sad there's only about four chapters left. :(

-erin :smiley:

Back