Unexpected

“Oooooh no I just thought of something! My car!!! It’s a hunka junk now!” she moaned.

I'm sure Mikey can buy you a new one :lol:

“But we’ve taken a bath before…”

The man's got a point :D

“Watcha thinkin’?”

“Nothing,” she giggled.

“Yes you are you’re – oh no,” his face fell as he came to a horrifying realization. “You’re comparing us aren’t you?!?!?”

:lol: tsk!

“Oh come on, like you’re not comparing me!”

“I would never do such a thing!” he insisted loudly.

In that case he'd be a liar!

“Yeah, yeah okay fine… but you’re the best.” She gave a quiet ‘aww’ and kissed him gently, but said nothing more. “You’re supposed to say something back…,” he led. She bit her lip. His jaw dropped since he couldn’t actually tell if she was joking or not. “UNBELIVABLE!!! My older brother is better in bed than me… this is disgusting and horrifying and really depressing all at the same time…”

That's hilarious! :rolleyes: Syd's fooling him... that's so sweet and funny!

“But you didn’t say I was better therefore I am not and therefore I SUCK!” he said dramatically, pouting. Then, he propped himself up on his elbow and looked at her very seriously. “Lemme have a do over!”

my are we :naughty:

He leaned over and gave her a long kiss. “I’d love nothing more than to move in here,” he said. She grinned and gave him a tight hug.

:love: They're moving in!!!!!!!!!!!!! :woot:

What about Brian and the parents????????? :thinking: Did you kill them???????????????? :P

well it wasn't a proposal but it was close enough.. i'm sure that will come in the next chapter.

i loved how michael was afraid brian was "better" than him. haha.

cute chapter.

Back