UNFORGETTABLE

I think Sydney and Nicole have been tricked. Anna wanted The Chosen One for another reason, and it's not to stop Rambaldi.

Thanks for the PM.

Chris

I haven't finish reading the whole story yet, just started!
But i like it TONS!!!

pLEASE PM me when you update??!!!

PLEASE!!!!!!

OMG it feels great to be back, and I am so happy I am getting some new readers!!! I'll add you to my pm list right away, and next chapter will come very soon..... I just have to wrap up school first! and then vacations!!! I might even start a new fic

Hey guys, I haven't forgotten about you.... BTW, Sadly I've been distracted with all that is going on in my country (I live in Bolivia, in case you don't know). Yesterday there was a confrontation only blocks away from my house and a kid from my school was killed. I am still in a little bit of shock and I am very very scared. I only hope they don't start messing with the private property and my university...... god I really hope that. Well given that everything works out here I'll be updating soon. I could use some distraction. Thanks for sticking by. And pray for peace in my country.

hey gr8 fan fic so far :cool:
i am truly sorry for u and ur country but i can only do 1 thing n that is pray for you n ur country.
me hope that u are safe and get on with the rest of ur life :smiley:
any way pm me when u update hopefully soon that is! :smiley:

i think many others will agree with me on this

⭐ Long Live ALIAS! ⭐

:love: GARTAN 4 LIFE! :love:

Thank you for your replies guys, and thank you so much for caring.... I am definetely going to finish this... I will post the last few chapters and if anyone needs a summary or smth cause it's been so long please let me know....

I know you are probably not going to believe me, but I intend to post the final chapter soon.... and then this would be over, which is kinda sad, I hope someone is still interested in reading it.

I know you are probably not going to believe me, but I intend to post the final chapter soon.... and then this would be over, which is kinda sad, I hope someone is still interested in reading it.

This is a good story and I hope you intend to post the last chapter but, no offfense, the last time you said the next chapter was going to be up 'soon' and that was over a year ago.