UNFORGETTABLE

Alright, I read this story like, FOREVER ago, and I just found it back a couple days ago and I reread the whole thing. It is still AMAZING! I love the recent developments too, because there have been updates since I last read this. You should update! Keep up the great work! I love it!

omgi jjst read the whole entire thing (thanks to alybob she gave me the whole story on a word doc)
its so awesome but please let it be fran
and we need syd and vuaghn bk together REALLY soon

“My friend…? What…. Who…” Sydney said unable to think coherently.

“Syd, what’s wrong…” the woman said. “It’s me, Francie….”

I really, really hope that it's the real Francie.
But, something tells me, that she's not.

I mean, real Fran wouldnt be able to find out where Syd was, right?
So... she'd have to have 'resources' available to her so that she could find Syd.

*sigh*

I just hope Rachel doesnt get dragged into this whole mess now.

Sorry I'm late *cringe*
Thanks for the PM!

I cant wait to see how this plays out.
:angelnot: Ash

Hey guys, I went missing once more.... I am sorry, but It isn't my fault it is college's fault. Anyway it is so nice to see that I am still getting feedback for this... and I love to write this. Tomorrow is holyday in here, so I don't have to go to school. I promise to begin a new chapter. Hopefully I'll finish tomorrow and post.... if I don't finish tomorrow I'll finish sometime next week.... Thanks for your support

Hey guys, I went missing once more.... I am sorry, but It isn't my fault it is college's fault. Anyway it is so nice to see that I am still getting feedback for this... and I love to write this. Tomorrow is holyday in here, so I don't have to go to school. I promise to begin a new chapter. Hopefully I'll finish tomorrow and post.... if I don't finish tomorrow I'll finish sometime next week.... Thanks for your support

seriously 109 pages?????
i read the first chapter and liked it right away and was happy about reading a good fiction within the next hour, but then i saw 109 pages!!.
so i`m back at page 41 i guess, and it might take same time to catch up
anyway this is really good. it`s so easy to read and everything comes just so naturally. congratulations!
please pm when you update...if the story is still running, i doN´t know by now :smiley:
suzy

so i just caugt up...i guess someday i have to wear glasses cause i`m sitting in front of the computerscreen and reading for hours.
but this story was worth it!
please pm
suzy

Ok I just found this and let me tell you I love it.
This story has kept me on the edge of my seat.
It really captures the Alias spirit with all the twists and turns.
It is just wow.
Please can I get a PM to this story.
I just am so intrigued.

Ok I just found this and let me tell you I love it.
This story has kept me on the edge of my seat.
It really captures the Alias spirit with all the twists and turns.
It is just wow.
Please can I get a PM to this story.
I just am so intrigued.

DUDE... I JUST FOUND THIS AND IT IS AWSOME. A-W-S-O-M-E! THIS IS BETTER THAN THE SHOW! HEY I HAVE AN IDEA, WHY DON'T THE WRITERS ONLINE OWN ALIAS. SERIOUSLY. SO MUCH BETTER. INCREDIBLE! IF YOU PM CAN I HAVE ONE PREEEETTTYY PLEASE. WITH TONS OF WATEVER YOU WANT, COFFEE, CREAM, CAKE, A FERRARI?

DUDE... I JUST FOUND THIS AND IT IS AWSOME. A-W-S-O-M-E! THIS IS BETTER THAN THE SHOW! HEY I HAVE AN IDEA, WHY DON'T THE WRITERS ONLINE OWN ALIAS. SERIOUSLY. SO MUCH BETTER. INCREDIBLE! IF YOU PM CAN I HAVE ONE PREEEETTTYY PLEASE. WITH TONS OF WATEVER YOU WANT, COFFEE, CREAM, CAKE, A FERRARI?
:eek: omg! i just read this whole thing too and i agree with EnglandAddict all the way!! the writers on AA SHOULD/should have (*sob* i am still not over alias ending lol) writen the show PLEASEEEE send a PM my way when you update this fic is wonderful!! ~lizzy

ok..omg i just finished reading this story so far & im completely obsessed with it!!!
its soo amazing, one of my favorites.. Can i be added to the PM list please?
cant wait for an update!!!!!!!!