Unforgettable

Great end!
This story has been great and I'm so happy that Vaughn and Syd got married and that Jess and Eric are doing the same. Thanks for all the PMs and thanks for writting this fic.

Awww! I loved the ending, and the prologue too! Gaww, and they got married! All of them! :woot: Sydney and Vaughn, and Weiss and Jessica...

*happy sigh*

:love:

Life is good :P

It's nice that Weiss's story, even though it put Jack in jail for eighteen whole months (which isn't even that long a time to serve too, in a minimum security prison), managed to get something good out of it all. At the time I was thinking maybe it wouldn't all work out, and you were one of the few evil writers who would opt for an equally evil and sad ending... But YAY! You fixed it all, and all is well now :D

Also, I loved the idea that Syd and Vaughn eloped. It's a good way to escape the whole fuss of having to write a wedding, and what's more... Eloping is more personal. A wedding's too stereotypical, so it's a good path to take, considering your readers have probably read ten thousand S/V weddings before... I know I have :lol:

Thank you for writing and posting yet another amazing fic, CJ! I've loved every part of it ;)

Cai
x

Great ending to a wonderful fic. I am so happy that everything turned out well for everyone.

Thanks for the pm.

it took me alll day but i finally finished reading the story
i loved it
it was soooooooooooo sweet
sydney and vaughn belong together
and the same with jessica and weiss
all i have to ask is this...
what happened to francie and ken???
but i definatlly agree for a sequal :D

I KNOW IM A LITTLE LATE BUT I THOUGHT THIS WAS SO DARN GOOD THAT IT DESERVED MORE PRAISE THAN I COULD EVER GIVE IT!IT WAS ADORABLE AND HEART WRENCHING AND HOTT AT TIMES! I MEAN THIS THING WAS UNBELIABLY (YES I KNOW I CAN'T SPELL) GOOD! LIKE SOOOOOOOO GOOD! I LOVED IT AND WOULD MARRY IT IF I COULD! WELL, MAYBE NOT BUT YOU GET THE PICTURE! YOU DID A FANTASTIC JOB AND CAN'T WAIT TO READ MORE OF YOURS!!!!