Unforgettable

OMG! 1st thanks for the PMs!! and i really hope nothing comes along to scerw this up!! and omg vaughn is so unbeliveable sweet!! great updates (sorry i missed one) ~Lizzy

A/N

first off: Happy Thanksgiving to our American friends.
2nd: I know we are all sad that Alias is ending at the end of this season. The show might be cancelled but the characters will live on in our hearts and in our stories. (DVDs...greatest invention ever!) :lol:

Okay enough sad babbling: Here is a double update as promised. Hope you enjoy. thanks for R/R.

Have a great day!

:smiley:

CJ

~ Part 23.1~

He got up from his chair and switched off the light. He made his way to the bedroom and stood at the end of the bed and just stared at Sydney. She looked like an angel, his beautiful angel. He took off his shirt and slipped underneath the covers beside her. Sensing his presence near her, she edged closer to him and rested her head on his crook of his neck. His arms immediately went around her shoulder as he dropped his head on top of hers. After a few minutes just watching her sleep, he finally fell asleep as well.

The setting has been set, the ring has been purchased, the romantic getaway weekend all planned out and the proposal rehearsed a few times… now if nothing comes along to screw up his plans, in two days time, he is going to ask Sydney to marry him.

Early the next morning, Vaughn woke up alone. He turned his head and saw that Sydney was nowhere in sight.

“Syd?” He called out. Still no answer.

He got out of bed and made his way downstairs. On the kitchen counter was a note that Sydney left him.

“Michael, I’m sorry for sneaking out of the house without waking you up, you were sleeping so peacefully. I went to meet with my mother. You are right; we need to talk as soon as possible. Afterwards, I’ll need to stop home to get more of my stuff. I’ll call you later. I love you. Sydney xxx”

Vaughn sat on the chair and wished it could have gone with her, but deep down he knew that this was something she needed to do on her own. He got up from his seat and was making a pot of coffee when the doorbell rang.

“I’m coming.” He called out to whoever was frantically ringing the doorbell.

He opened the door and saw Weiss standing there with a bag of bagels and Vaughn’s
newspaper underneath his arm.

“Can I come in?” Weiss asked with a tiny smile on his face.

“Of course.” Vaughn said, pushing the door even wider to let his friend in.

“I wasn’t sure you would agree to see me …after what I did.” He replied as Vaughn closed the door behind them.

“Is that why you’ve stayed away the last few days? You thought that after reading your article in the newspaper, Sydney and I would stop talking to you?”

“Well, kinda, yeah.” Weiss replied staring at his new Nike.

“I’m not mad at you and I can’t speak for Sydney, but I’m sure she’s grateful that the truth is finally out in the open.”

“Is she here?” Weiss asked, looking around the room. Vaughn shook his head no. Both men made their way to the kitchen. Vaughn handed Weiss a cup of coffee and poured himself one too.

“No, she went to talk to her mother. Her dad was here last night and asked her to testify on his behalf at the trail.”

“That’s rough.” Weiss said as he took a sip of his coffee.

“Tell me about it.” He sighed.

“So you two are happy, then?” Weiss asked as Vaughn nodded.

“Yeah. In fact, I’m going to ask Sydney to marry me.” Vaughn replied with a huge smile on his face.

“Really? That’s great. I’m truly happy for you guys. You two deserve each other.”

“What about you and my sister. How is that going?” Vaughn asked as he took a seat on the kitchen counter.

“She’s coming over for dinner tonight.” Weiss said wiping the sweat on his forehead. “I don’t know why, but I’m so nervous.”

“Just be yourself. Vaughn chuckled. Remember she likes you.”

“Maybe when this is all over, we can go on a double date? What do you say?” Weiss asked, hopeful.

“I don’t see why not, but maybe we should ask the girls first.”

“So tell me about the proposal. Do you have it all planned out?”

“I’m taking Sydney away for a few days at a relaxing bed and breakfast outside of town. I asked the chef to prepare all her favorite meals and at sunset, I plan on asking her to marry me.”

“Nice!” Weiss replied, giving Vaughn the two thumbs up.

Vaughn laughed. “Well, let’s just hope nothing comes along to screw up my plans.”

“Are you expecting problems?”

“Not really, but after what we’ve been through in the last few days, one might proceed with caution.”

“If there’s anything I can do to help. You let me know. Okay.” Weiss said as he stood up and grabbed a bagel between his teeth and another one in his hand.” Sorry to eat and run, but I have last minute preparation to do for tonight.”

“Have fun and since that implies my sister, I should say not too much fun.” Vaughn
gave Weiss a friendly warning. With that, Weiss added teasingly “” I’ll spare you the details.” He said as he left.

“Much appreciated.” Vaughn said rolling his eyes.

~*~

Sydney made her way to her parents’ house and as soon as she saw that her father’s car was nowhere in sight, she got out of her car and rang the doorbell.

“Sydney.” Irina said surprised to see her daughter standing there on the front porch.

“Mom, can we talk?” Sydney asked nervously.

“Sure Sweetheart, come on in.” Irina replied, happy to see her daughter.

“Want some coffee…and I just made some blueberry muffins…they are your favorite.”

“Sure.” Sydney replied as she took off her coat and followed her mom to the kitchen.

“Sydney, I know that your father went to talk to you last night and by the look on your face, I can see how upset you are. I’m sorry you had to find out that way. It should have come from one of us.” Irina said pouring the coffee in two cups and placing a plate of blueberry muffins on the table.

“What about you and Dad?” Sydney held her breath, dreading and expecting the answer.

Taking a seat next to her daughter and looking into her eyes. “We’ve got some work to do.”

“But you’re staying together?”

“You know, I didn’t spend half of your life married to your father to just abandon him when he needs me the most.”

“I don’t know if I can ever forgive him for what he did to me…but especially to you.”

“Oh Sweetheart!” Irina said touching Sydney’s cheek. “It took me a long time, but I forgave your father. I know you will too in time.”

“How can you be so sure?” Sydney asked

“Call it a mother’s intuition.” Irina smiled.

“So tell me how is it going with this Michael fellow?” Irina asked

“Good. In fact, he asked me to move in with him and I said yes.” Sydney replied with a big smile on her face.

“I’m glad. ”Irina smiled. Can’t wait to meet him.”

“Can’t wait for you two to meet either. You’re really going to like him.” Sydney gushed

“I can see it in your eyes Sydney. You love him?” Irina said joyfully

“I do.” Sydney blushed.

“Be happy sweetheart, you deserve it.” Irina said touching her daughter’s hand.

“I love you Mom.” Sydney said, taking her mom’s hand in hers.

“I love you too so much Sydney.” Irina replied, pulling Sydney into a hug.

“I have to go.” Sydney said, getting up from her chair and heading toward the front door. She put on her coat and stood facing her mother.

“I’m glad we’ve talked.” Irina said, giving Sydney another huge hug.

“Me too.” Sydney replied with tears in her eyes.” Talk to you soon.” She added, as they pulled apart.

“Maybe we could do lunch sometimes soon?” Irina asked, wanting desperately to spend time with her only daughter.

“I would love that.” Sydney smiled. After another long hug between mother and daughter, Sydney left.

~*~

After stopping at her place to pack a few of her stuff, Sydney made her way to Michael’s place. She used the key that he gave her and opened the front door.

“Michael?” She called out.

“In here.” He said as she followed the sound of his voice. She found him on the phone in his office.

“Thank you, that will be perfect.” He hung up as Sydney stood in the doorway. He turned to her and smiled.

Hey.” He said, tapping on his knees for her to sit on his lap. She dropped her bag by the door and sat down on his lap.

“Hey.” She replied, kissing him softly on the lips.

“How did it go with your Mom?” He asked, massaging her back

“Good. We actually talk. She wants to meet you by the way.” She smiled.

“She does?” He turned his head sideways to look into her eyes.

“Of course. She wants to meet the man I love.” She replied, stroking his jaw.

“I see you brought your stuff. Any chance you’ve packed for a few days in there?”

“Why, what do you have in mind?” She asked, a puzzled look upon her face

“I was thinking that we could go to this nice bed and breakfast in Napa Valley for the weekend. Want to go?”

“Was that what the earlier phone call was about?” She asked as he nodded.

“Yeah. I already made reservations but if you don’t want to go, I’ll call and cancel.”

“I want to go. Let’s go now.” She replied enthusiastically as he laughed.

“Okay. Let’s grab our stuff and go.” He pushed her off his lap and tapped her on the a** before following her to his bedroom as he had still a few things to pack.

“A whole weekend just the two of us, it’s just what we need right now. Thank you.” She pulled him by the waist to kiss him.

“Syd, if you keep doing that, we won’t make it to the bed and breakfast.”

“I think I forgot to give you a proper thank you. Don’t you think?” She asked, kissing the side of his neck as he held her tightly by the waist.

“Well if you put it that way, I guess we can be a little bit late checking in.” He replied pulling her with him onto the bed.

TBC

~ Part 23.2~

Weiss was in his apartment, pacing back and forth as he was waiting for Jessica to arrive. Every time he heard a noise, he turned around and went to check if it was the door. He opened a beer and took a few sips to calm his nerves. He didn’t know why he was so nervous, it’s not like it was the first time he invited a girl over but Jessica is special. Half an hour later, he heard a soft knock on the door and he raced to answer it.

He opened the door and there she was, more beautiful then ever.

“Hi.” She said, smiling at him.

“Hi.” He replied nervously

“Are you going to let me in?” She laughed as he apologized for just standing there and staring at her.

“Come on in.” He pushed the door open and moved aside to let her in.

“It’s nice.” Jessica let her gaze drift over the open space of Weiss’s main living area.

Sunlight slanted low through floor-to-ceiling windows and spilled over the white tile floor. In the living room, she saw a black couch and matching chair with a small coffee table. On the walls, various hockey memorabilia and a giant poster of Australia.

“It’s home.” He smiled.

Here in the comfort of his own home he appeared relaxed and even more striking in khakis and a light blue shirt. He glanced at her and caught her staring. Her pulse quickened as she glanced away and stepped farther into the living room, focusing on her surroundings.

“I don’t know what I was expecting. I’m definitely impressed.” She said taking a seat at the kitchen counter.

“Would you like something to drink? I’ve got wine and beer.” He asked smiling at her.

“Wine is fine.” She replied as he open a bottle of white wine and gave her a glass.

“What is that smell?” She asked, her stomach growling with hunger.

He smiled proudly, “That my dear is mama Weiss’s famous chilli. She always says that you take one bite and you’ll think you went to heaven. Want to try some?” He asked, taking the spoon from the pot and feeding it to Jessica.

“Oh my god, it’s delicious.” She moaned

“Told you.” He smiled as she blushed of embarrassment.

“You’re very cute when you’re blushing.” He said leaning in to touch her cheek. That becoming pink again flushed her cheeks.

She bit her lip, and he couldn’t tear his gaze from the contrast of her white teeth against her pink lips. The woman had a mouth to entice and his heart right now was doing flip flop in his chest.

When his gaze fell to her mouth, she could feel him fighting the urge to kiss her. She struggled herself. In that moment there wasn’t anything that made sense in the world but joining her mouth to his. He wanted her. She knew that with a certainty that pushed her forward, made her press her lips to his, where she paused for just a heartbeat while their breath mixed, the warmth and excitement and anticipation almost unbearable.

So much for taking things slow.

Sighing, Jessica parted her lips and Weiss’s tongue met hers with little coaxing. He cupped her head and held her in place, and the hunger in him stirred a compassion in her that heated her blood. She kissed him back, her tongue stroking his, while she slipped her arms around his neck and pressed her body as close as she could get. Each kiss became more heated than the next.

The timer on the over blared making them break apart. He let go of her waist and she stood mutely while he turned off first the timer and then the oven and stove. Then he took both her hands in his.

“Jess, I shouldn’t have done that.”

She stared at him, the desire shining in his eyes.

“You shouldn’t have stopped?”

“No.” He blew out a breath. “I shouldn’t have kissed you like that.”

“Like what?” She asked, a confused look upon her face

“Like a freaking animal.” He blurred out

She laughed.” But I kissed you. I let it happen. I wanted it to happen.”

“Jess.”

“You wanted it, too.”

He nodded. “I did. I still do.”

She cupped his cheek, unable to keep herself from crawling all over him even now. “Why deny yourself. I want you and you want me…so…”

Whether he pulled her into his arms or she moved there on her own, she couldn’t say, but his mouth covered hers and his tongue stroked with a hunger and a need that eclipsed their earlier encounter. She sighed and let the fire take her. This time there would be no holding back.

She broke the kiss as she pressed her palm over his heart. He sucked in a breath and covered her hand with his.

“Come.” Her eyes sparkled as she tugged at his hand. “We never finished the tour. You didn’t show me your bedroom.”

Dazed, he followed her, his mind a fog of desire and confusion. How has she gone from staring in his sexual fantasy to her dragging him to bed? All he knew was that she’s touched him and he seemed to have lost all his senses.

For long moments he lay dazed beside her, his arm and one leg thrown across her. His heart thrummed in his ears and a feeling of euphoria filled him. He floated for a while; then she slid her hand along his chest, stopping over his heart.

Warmth suffused him. He brought her hand to his lips and kissed her palm, then she was in his arms again, her mouth soft and caressing on his. She pressed her body closer to him and whispered in his ear.

“How about we get some food now, I’m starving.”

“How about we eat here in bed?” He asked as he got up from the bed and put his shorts back on.

“Sounds like a plan.”

~ *~

Nadia was sitting on the couch flipping through a magazine when the phone rang. She got up from the couch and picked up the phone.

“Hello.” She answered.

“Nadia, it’s Maxwell O’Connor from Paramount Studio. How are you?”

“Very well, thank you. How are you?”

“Great. The reason I’m calling is that we would like for you to come audition for the new Steven Spielberg movie.”

“Are you kidding? Steven Spielberg wants to see me?” She asked, as she tried not to jump up and down from excitement.

“Yes, the auditions will take place next week. I’ll send you a copy of the script. Look it over and if you decided to come audition, please let me know.”

“I can’t believe this. This is awesome! Thank you Maxwell.” She said, unable to stop smiling.

“You’re very welcome and I expect to hear from you very soon.” He replied anxiously.

“Oh you will, I promise. Again, thank you for calling.” She said before hanging up the phone.

As soon as she hung up, she squealed at the top of her lungs. At the same time, Will came in with his gym bag over his shoulder.

“Hey, what’s going on?” He asked as she jumped into his arms.

“Maxwell O’Connor from Paramount Studio just called and invited me to audition for the next Steven Spielberg movie.”

“That’s great! I think we should go out tonight and celebrate. What do you say?” He said, kissing her on the lips.

“That will give me a chance to get all dolled up and go dancing with my boyfriend.”

“Who said anything about dancing? You know I don’t dance.” He teased

“Oh there will be some dancing Will Tippin. You can bet your sweet a** on that.”

“Can’t wait.” He said rolling his eyes as she laughed.

“Can you believe this, me auditioning for Steven Spielberg? It’s been my dreams since I was a little girl and saw ET for the first time.”

“I bet you were cute too.” He said with a huge smile on his face.

“I was." she laughed." I remember watching the movie on the big screen and hoping that one-day that could me up there. You know.”

“I know and if Spielberg has any taste, he will pick you as the star of his new movie.”

“You’re just saying that because you’re my boyfriend.”

“No. I say that because I believe in you.”

“I love you Will.” She said, looking into his eyes.

“I love you too Nadia.” He said kissing her fully on the lips. “Come on, go put on your prettiest dress. Tonight, I’m taking my favorite girl dancing.” He said watching Nadia skipped all the way to the bedroom as he headed for the shower.

TBC

Secretfriend220
Vaughnshoney
Cai
i love vaughny
ILOVEALIAS27

Syd96
Sydney_alias_vaughn
KaliasGirl

Nancy O
Luckylass
Asioagent
BrownEyedGirl
Leelow13

Cupcake55
Cookiemonster
Jen-Jen
lil_ aussie_ sez

ubielecki
Syd _kicks_serious_ass
Sydney L Bristow
Syd_ Vaughn

Alias79
Aliasfan212
SydneyMicheal
Silvinha
Sarahmaňana
Blknight
SuperDuck123
Wiseman

Addicts list:

1. Sydney L Bristow
2. Alias_Chick_47
3. I love vaughny
4. Sydney_Alias_Vaughn
5. Leelow 13
6. Vaughnshoney
7. Syd 96
8. Kiwi
9. Cai
10. ILoveAlias27
11. Aliasfan212

Great update!
I so totally can't wait for Vaughn to ask Syd to marry him and I'm glad that Vaughn didn't close the door right in Weiss's face. I'm sure that he and Jess are going to have a great night together. And Nadia is going to go on an audition that's great. Thanks for the PM and I can't wait for more.

Great chapter. I can't wait to read about Michael's proposal to Syd. It looks like life is looking up for her.

Thanks for the pm.

Sorry I've missed the last few chapters... But I just caught up on the last few updates, and DUDE! How freaking awesome is this fic?! I LOVE IT! :woot:

Except for the bit where Jack came to their place... That was just awkward. So incredibly awkward, considering that Sydney was only wearing a robe, and Vaughn was wearing just boxers and and unbuttoned shirt. From Jack's point of view as a father, too much information! *covers eyes and flails arms about* I'm surprised he didn't completely freak though! Normal Jack would've :lol:

OOH! I am SO over the moon that Sydney and Vaughn are moving in together though.. And (hopefully) getting married too! Can't wait for the proposal! :D

As for Weiss...

“Come on in.” He pushed the door open and moved aside to let her in.

“It’s nice.” Jessica let her gaze drift over the open space of Weiss’s main living area.

Sunlight slanted low through floor-to-ceiling windows and spilled over the white tile floor. In the living room, she saw a black couch and matching chair with a small coffee table. On the walls, various hockey memorabilia and a giant poster of Australia.

What the heck is he doing with a giant poster of Australia on his living room wall? Don't normal people have paintings and photographs? And Weiss... Weiss has a poster of Australia? :blink:

:laughbounce:

Anyway, Weiss and Jessica are cuuuuuute! Will and Nadia I'm still not really used to yet, but kinda cute too!

Awesome updates CJ, I love them ;)

Cai
x

That was great. :D
He's going to propose to her!!! :woot: :woot:
I can't wait for it.
Thank you for the pm.
I can't wait for more.
:surf:

Nice update. I can't wait for the proposal. Syd has to say yes. Eric is so cute with Jessica. I think he is afraid that Michael is going to kill him if he touches her.
Thanks for thePM

I know I was suppose to post a few days ago but I couldn't make up my mind on this chapter, so I ended up creating 2 parts. Hope you enjoy. :P

the Conclusion and the Epilogue should be posted in a few days. Still have to work out all the last details. Thanks for R/R and talk to you all very soon.
Don't miss the exciting conclusion.

:smiley:

CJ

~Part 24.1~

“A whole weekend just the two of us, it’s just what we need right now. Thank you.” She said, pulling him by the waist toward her to kiss him.

“Syd, if you keep doing that, we won’t make it to the bed and breakfast.” He replied, as they broke apart.

“I think I forgot to give you a proper thank you.” She smirked. “Don’t you think?” She asked as she was kissing the side of his neck as his arms held her tightly around the waist.

“Well if you put it that way, I guess we can be a little late checking in.” He said, pulling her with him onto the bed. He smiled and pulled her against him, then silenced her with a kiss that made her toes curled and left her begging for more. Being in his arms, she felt like everything and everyone disappeared and all that was left was the two of them. Nothing else mattered.

A few hours later, they finally arrived at the Candlelight Inn. As soon as Sydney saw the place, she turned to look at Vaughn and just couldn’t wipe the big smile off her face.

“This is beautiful!” She exclaimed

“You like? Vaughn asked as he watched her smiling at him.

“Uh, huh.” She nodded
“Come on, let’s go check in.” He pop up the trunk and retrieved the bags before taking Sydney’s hand in his and walking together toward the entrance.

A woman in her mid-fifty was in the back and talking to a little boy when Sydney and Vaughn walked in. They dropped their bags on the floor and rang the small bell on the counter. Sydney buried her face in Vaughn’s shoulder as he kissed the top of her head.

“I’ll be right with you.” She called out before making her way back behind the counter.

“Welcome to Candlelight Inn.” She said smiling at Sydney and Vaughn

“Hi.” He smiled. We have a reservation. The name is Vaughn.” Vaughn replied, as Sydney was busy checking out the lobby.

“Here you are, room number 12. “The woman said giving Vaughn the room key. “Hope you enjoy your stay and if you need anything, my name is Simone.” She added with a smile.

“Thank you.” He replied, grabbing the bags in one hand while the other one went around Sydney’s waist.

They quickly made their way down to their room. Vaughn, with the key in his hand, slowly opened the door and prayed that his first surprise had arrived. He pushed the door open, followed Sydney inside the room and breaths a sigh a relief when he saw that they had been delivered.

Champagne on ice with two glasses and huge bouquets of red roses were set in vases all around the room.

“Oh my god!” She said as she made her way to the bouquet on the table by the window. With shaking fingers, she pulled out the card that was addressed to her. Inside, there was a note.

”These represent all of the days that I have been madly in love with you. I love you Sydney. PS: In case you are wondering, 120 roses for the 120 days that I have known you. Michael xxx.”

With the card still in her hand, she bent down to smell the flowers before turning around to look at the wonderful man standing there with a huge smile on his face. Wiping a tear away, she moved closer to him.

“I love you Sydney.” He said kissing her lips.

“These are beautiful and so are you.” She said, throwing her arms around his neck. He wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her even closer to him.

“ I can’t believe we are actually here.” She said looking around the room. This is perfect.”

“Well the website said that this was the perfect place for a romantic and restful getaway.” He smiled.

“You’re the best.” She answered as she leaned in for a kiss. He reached up to touch her face, caressing her soft skin that he loves so much. He then moved his head on her neck and breathed in the soft smell of her perfume.

“Mmmmmmm, you smell so good!” He mumbled into her neck as she giggled.

“That tickles.” She replied as she had him breathing deeply again. He finally pulled back to look into her eyes.

“We can start with a glass of champagne, “he finally suggested, sensing her need to relax, recognizing and fighting not to lose his dwindling control.

“That would be nice, “she said, shivering as he rubbed his thumbs over the side of her face and neck.

”Or we can continue kissing.” He smirked.

She laughed at that, a light airy chuckle that had him aching to hear more. “That would be nice too.”

He caught at her lips, nibbled, sucked, slid his tongue over hers to play. She held his head and played too stroking her fingers over his ears, her tongue over his teeth. The fan overhead did nothing to quell the temperature rising between them.

He broke the kiss and after untangling himself from Sydney, he sat down on the bed and pulled her on to his lap. Sydney was kissing his neck while playing with the button on his shirt.

“Why don’t I draw you a bath before we go downstairs for dinner.” He said, slowly regaining his breath while trying to immune his body to all of Sydney’s wonderful distractions.

Sitting up, she reliantly let go of Vaughn’s shirt.” Okay.” She said in a husky voice.
He got up and went to the bathroom while Sydney leaned back onto the bed. Looking at the ceiling, she rested for a few seconds as her heart rate settles back in her chest. “The only thing this place is missing, is a mirror in the ceiling.” She laughed to herself.

A few minutes later, he called out to her and watched her get undressed before climbing into the big tub. He turned around and headed toward the door.

“Aren’t you going to join me?” She asked, tugging at his hand.

“Absolutely, but first let me go get the champagne. I’ll be right back.” He replied, kissing her hand.

“Hurry back.” She said as she watched him close the door behind him. When he was sure he was alone, he picked up the phone and called the front desk.

“Hi, this Michael Vaughn in room twelve. I was just wondering if everything is set for my surprise tonight?” He whispered as he kept a close eye on the bathroom door.

“Yes sir, Georges will be waiting for you in the courtyard after dinner and Claudia will be there shortly with your requested attire for the evening.” Simone said, as there was a knock on the door.

“Thank you, she’s here.” Vaughn replied as he hung up the phone and quickly opened the door. He indicated to Claudia to whispered as Sydney was in the other room. She gave him the bags and wished him good luck.

Vaughn grabbed the two glasses and the bottle of champagne and made his way back to Sydney in the bathroom.

“For you.” He said, handing her one of the champagne flutes.

“Who was at the door?” she asked

“I thought we should dress up for dinner, so I asked to have some clothes deliver to us.” He said as he quickly undressed and sat behind her in the tub. He took out a sponge and started rubbing her shoulder and back.

“You know we could have dinner in our room…so that way we don’t have to worry about clothes.” She wiggled her eyebrows as he laughed.

“As tempting as this sounds…and believe me, it is. There this special place I want to take you after dinner.”

“Is this another of your surprises?” She asked.

“Maybe.” He laughed

“So mysterious, Mr. Vaughn.” She kissed him.

Half an hour later, they finally got out of the tub. Sydney walked back in the room and saw the most beautiful dress she ever seen in her life.

“Go ahead, put it on.” He said as she smiled back at him.
“You know I could get used to all of this.” She said, placing the dress in front of her and looking at her reflection in the mirror.

“The minute I saw it, I knew it had been made for you.” He said watching her put it on.

After sipping her up, she twirled around in front of him and he stopped breathing. She was so beautiful and later tonight, he was going to ask her to spend the rest of her life with him. He fingered the ring in his pants’ pocket as nerves were starting to get the best of him.

She pinned her hair up and applied a touch a makeup before turning to Vaughn. “I’m ready.” She said smiling at him.

“You’re beautiful.” He replied, dropping a quick kiss on her lips and taking her hand in his before heading downstairs for dinner.

“You know it’s not too late to change your mind about having dinner in.” She whispered as he laughed.

“Nice try, but don’t you want to see your surprise?” He asked a big goofy grin on his face.

“You’re not playing fair.” She pouted her lips. You know I can’t resist surprises.”

“I know.” He smirked.

The dinner at the restaurant had been amazing. The little bit of food that Vaughn consumed was doing flip flop in his stomach as nerves were burning a hole in the pit of his stomach.

“Let’s get out of here.” He said, taking her hand in his and making their way to the backyard.

“We’re not going skydiving are we?” She asked, a worried look on her face.

“No…we’re going on…” He started to say as she stopped walking and turned to look at him.

“A hot air balloon?” She said, a big smile on her face.

“I thought it would be nice to see the city at night.” He smiled back at her.

“Michael Vaughn?” Georges asked, shaking Vaughn’s hand. “Georges Samuel.”

Vaughn helped Sydney to get on board and after getting on board himself, he placed his arms securely around her waist. She held on to his arms as the balloon started to slowly lift off the ground.

“Are you okay?” He asked as she nodded.

“This is so much fun.” She giggled with joy.

Ps: You want pictures, here they are:

1. Bed and breakfast

2. their room

Don't move a muscle, there is more. :lol:

~Part 24.2~

The night was perfect. He was with the woman that he loves more than anything in the world and they were in one of the most beautiful setting you can ask for. This was it. This is the moment he has been waiting for. He broke part from her and bent down to retrieve the small basket that the restaurant had kindly prepared for them.

“Want some champagne?” He asked as he held nervously the champagne bottle.

“Sure.” She smiled.

He handed her the glass of champagne and stood in front of her, smiling of pure happiness.

“Are you okay?” She asked, stroking her fingers across the side of his face.

“Syd.” He said, taking the glass from her hand and putting down beside her. Grabbing both her hands, he brought them to his lips.

“Sydney, I …I love you.” He said bending down on one knee.

“Oh my god.” She said, looking into his eyes.

“I never thought I would lucky enough to find love again in my life, but I did and it’s all because of you. I don’t think there are words strong enough to totally express what I feel for you. You make me so happy Sydney and all I want to do for the rest of my life is to make you as happy as you make me. I don’t think thank you is enough for coming into my life. You saw this broken man and without hesitation, you gave me hope but most of all, you gave me your heart…” he said choking on his words as tears are falling down on Sydney’s cheek.

“Michael…” she whispered, touching his face as he shook his head to continue with his speech.

“I just want you to know that you have my heart now and forever. Sydney, what I’m trying to say is that I want to spend the rest of my life with you. Sydney Bristow will you marry me?” He asked, opening the box and pulling out the ring as he waited for her answer.

She looked stunned for a few seconds as she stood there looking at the ring in the palm of Vaughn’s hand and then back up again at the face of the man that just declared his undying love to her. She loves him so much and couldn’t believe that he just asked her to spend the rest of his life with him.

“Will you be my wife Sydney?” He repeated. His eyes full of anticipation.

“Yes.” She whispered. “Yes, I will marry you.” She shouted as she jumped into his arms, knocking them both on the ground laughing.

“I take that was a yes?” He asked as she nodded before kissing his neck.

He opened his hand and took Sydney’s left hand and slide the ring on her shaky finger.

“Now, it’s official.” He smiled as she leaned in and kissed him. He pulled her closer as he wrapped his arms tightly around her waist.

“I love you so much Michael and I can’t wait to be your wife.”

He laughed.” Just name the time and place and I will make it happen.”

“Mrs. Sydney Vaughn.” She smiled. “I like the sound of that.” She said as he grabbed her face and kissed her once more before breaking the kiss.

“Me too.” He smiled.

engagement%20ring520.jpg
Sydney's ring

~*~

Weiss was the first one up and after making sure that Jessica was still asleep, he quietly made his way to the kitchen. He was determined to make her breakfast in bed. A few minutes later, he had some scrambled eggs, crisped bacon, some toasts; two cups of coffee and orange juice on a tray and headed back to the bedroom.

He placed the tray on the bedside table and lay back on the bed. Jessica finally stirred by the smell of food and opened her eyes to see Weiss smiling at her.

“Is that bacon I smell?” she asked, a smile on her face as he nodded.

“Yup and I also made you some eggs.”

“Wow. She laughed.” I was kidding last night when I said I should hire you as my personal chef…but thanks.” She said, leaning to kiss him.

“ My pleasure.”

“What’s wrong?” She asked stroking her fingers on the side of his face.

“Nothing.” He replies, looking into her eyes.” I was afraid that this morning would be weird between us, that’s all.”

“Why? She asked, a confused look on her face. “Because we slept together or because we actually like each other? She added with a smile.

“All of the above and also the fact that your brother is my best friend.” He replied

“I don’t think it’s weird at all.” She said as he looked at her. We’re two consenting adults who happen to like each other and my brother will just have to get used to that fact.”

“Speaking of your brother, I saw him yesterday. Him and Sydney went away for the weekend and he’s thinking about proposing to her.”

“That’s great. They both deserve some happiness. And speaking about happiness, last night was…. amazing.” She said blushing a bright shade of red as he sat there beaming with pure contentment to just be able to spend time with her.

“I know we just started dating and everything but I would like for you to move in with me. I don’t think I can handle waking up alone anymore.”

“You want me to move in with you?” She asked, completely stunned by his suggestion as he nodded.

“Yeah. This apartment is too big for just one person and as you can see, this place needs some serious decorating makeover.”

“I can’t believe you want me to crowd your place with all my stuff. Trust me, I’m a girl, I have a lot of stuff.” She laughed

“I’m sure your stuff will fit nicely with mine. I even think that since your stuff is much nicer than mine, we’ll keep yours and give away mine…except for a few items, of course.” He smiled as she busted out laughing.

“You’re actually serious about this?” She asked in a amused tone.

“Jess, I’ve been in love with you for the last three…no the last five years and I don’t want to waste any more time. I want to be with you as much as I can without driving you completely insane. I want you in my life. I’m finally ready to share my life with someone and that someone is you.”

“Eric, I don’t know what to say. I think a part of me always knew that you held a special place in my heart for all those years. I always thought that our friendship was because we had my brother as our common bond, but now I see that we had feelings for each other even back then. What I’m trying to say is that I don’t waste time either. I want to spend as much time with you as I can and moving in together is scarring the hell out of me right now but it’s also exhilarating that you even had the guts to ask me so soon in the relationship.”

“Well I decided to jump ahead in the ”let’s move in together” thing. I wasn’t sure how you would react to the idea but I wanted to ask you anyway.” He said as she pondered silently for a few seconds.

“My least expires in a few weeks…maybe I can move in with you then…if you still want me to. She said with a big smile on her face.

He laughed.” I waited for you for five years; I think I can wait a few more weeks for you to move in with me. Wait…did you just say you’ll move in with me?”

“Yes I did and for the record I love you too, you big goof.” She said, leaning in and kissing him hard on the lips.

“Must be my lucky day.” He replied after she broke the kiss.

“It must be.” She laughed as he pulled her closer to him and resumed the kissing session.

“What about breakfast? I was kind of starving.” She said between kisses

“How about I take you out to lunch instead?” He asked, kissing her neck.

“You got yourself a deal.” She replied before crushing her mouth on top of his.

TBC

Secretfriend220
Vaughnshoney
Cai
i love vaughny
ILOVEALIAS27

Syd96
Sydney_alias_vaughn
KaliasGirl

Nancy O
Luckylass
Asioagent