United We Stand....

Status
Not open for further replies.

kylo4

Cadet
United We Stand............

"It was a long time ago that this happened, so listen closely. Everything that I'm about to tell you is true ok. It happened when I was 23. Your grandpa is pretty damn old now ain't he boys."
"Yes grandpa."
"Alright then, I'll tell you the story of when me and my troop sacrificed our lives to defend our country. All the brave soldiers combining and dedicating their lives for this great country of ours. You know kids, if it weren't for me and my troops, you might not have the freedom that you have right now."
"Yes grandpa."

Paul Wenkiser was an old man who had served in the war many years ago. He was telling his grandchildren about what he had experienced back then.
The kids were old enough to understand what he was telling them. Or atleast he thought they were. They were 14 years old and were both twins. Boy twins. Their parents were out and they were left at grandpas and grandmas house.

"Oh Paul, you really shouldn't be telling them this...."
"I can tell these gorram kids what the hell I want Martha."
Pauls wife, Martha, was an olderly woman with a frail body. She loved making cookies and spending time with her grandchildren.
"Alright, but don't you let Mark and Sherri know what you're putting into their sons minds."
"They probably saw it on T.V. already Martha. Who hasn't?"
Paul liked to swear a lot. His age of course, affected that type of behaviour from him but other than that, he was a normal seniour citizen.
"Alright kids, listen up. This will take awhile to explain."

The year was 1942. All those ****ing germans were taking over. Everybody wanted to kill those assholes. But there was nothing we could do about it.

I'll write more later. Tell me what you think of it so far.
kylo4

It has nothing to do with Alias. Why? Does it have to? I've seen stories on this site that don't relate to Alias. It'll only be R-Rated in my opinion because of the swearing. When a guy is at war and he gets shot in the leg, what do you expect him to say, that hurt.
Another thing is war. All blood and detailed descriptions of stabbings and gun shot wounds. I thought the story over carefully and thought that it would be too gory and have too many swear words for a general fiction story. I rest my case, that there will be no sexual content in this story. So if you're reading it and your parents think that it's R because of sex. It's not. So I thought that you should know of these things.
kylo4

Alright, I'll write some more.
The ****ing german assholes. Yah, that's what we would call them. That a**h*** Hitler. Commanding his ****ing troops to take over the world. I'd do anything to stop that bastard. But I couldn't and that's why I decided to join the army.
I've gotta go so I'll write more later.
kylo4

After I joined, I did training with the other troops everyday. From morining to sunset. At 6:00 P.M. My gorram hands and bones were aching like hell. But I thought that it was all worth it if I could just blow those ****ing nagtzis out of the water.
You see kids, those ****ing Germans were ****ing evil. Everyone wanted to kill thier evil ****ing asses. They were led by the most evil man at the time, Hitler. Why, that a**h*** would give out ****ing orders to kill innocent people. He had the ****ing guts and the ****ing power to do that. Plus, he had all the ****ing power he wanted. That's why everybody wanted to kill that little ****er. It happened eventually. But that's not until a while later in my story.
So anyways, after a long days work and brutal training, we would take a shower and rest to be prepared for the next day of training.

My boys, we were very ****ing tired after that ****ing training. It was really ****in hard work. So bare the **** with me now. We would work our ****ing asses off everyday to go to war to kill this ****ing a**h***.

I'm opening this topic and closing it. There's way too much ****ing swearing in this ****ing story, I mean, ****ing fanfic.
kylo4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back