Unnoticed

Okay. So heres a little de-brief. Sydney is a famous singer/actrees and Vaughn i just another normal guy living in New York. One day they meet on a chat room...

CHATROOM:

Logged on- fameisnotfortune

Logged on: newyorkerguy

Logged off- sallyrulesforever

newyorkerguy: anyone here?

fameisnotfortune: I’m here

newyorkerguy: Hey. My names Michael, Whats yours?

fameisnotfortune: Sydney. So you live in New York?

newyorkerguy: Yeah. The city that never sleeps, what about you?

fameisnotfortune: I live in New York too.

newyorkerguy: Maybe ill see you around…

fameisfortune: Maybe you already have.

fameisnotfortune- Logged Off.

newyorkerguy- Logged Off

MICHAELS P.O.V:

Michael stared at his computer screen. I have to speak to her again. I just have to find the right time. There has to be something more to her. Maybe I’ve finally found someone who actually is like me.

SYDNEY’S P.O.V:

Michael. Common name. But there has to be something about him, something that sets him apart from the rest of the world. Something that will make him see that I’m not just some famous person, but I am real.

Sydney sighed, as she heard a knock on her door.

“Sydney?”

“Yes.”

“You have a photo shoot for your new movie in and hour, the makeup artist will be here soon to get you ready before hand. Ok?”

“Yes, that’s fine”

“After that you have a signing scheduled at Central Park.”

Sydney sighed.

“Thankyou for informing me.”

“Yes, Miss.”

Sydney’s P.O.V:

If only I could speak to him again…

Vaughn’s P.O.V:

I have to speak to her again, even if it’s the last thing I ever do.

Did you like it? :blush:

Good start I only wish:
a.) It were a bit longer.
b.) Their chat was a little bit more in depth. I understand you are trying to show that they have an instant connection, but they would have to say a little more to actually have such a big connection to want to speak with each other again.

Please pm me when you update:smiley:

b.) Their chat was a little bit more in depth. I understand you are trying to show that they have an instant connection, but they would have to say a little more to actually have such a big connection to want to speak with each other again.

I was trying to show that even though they hardly said anything to each other, they both found the other intriguing, their gut told them there was something more to each other.

You just need to add a little more emotion and then it should be fine.

Emotion is coming, its just that i suddenly got this idea when i was updating my other fic, so i just decided to quickly right a small bit to see if you guys liked my idea. And before i decided it was a stupid idea! :blush: ;)

Sydney’s P.O.V:

If only I could speak to him again…

Vaughn’s P.O.V:

I have to speak to her again, even if it’s the last thing I ever do.

Chapter 2:

Sydney stared out the window, feeling completely lost. She was all alone in her damp cheerful hotel room. Maybe this isn’t the life I really want? Maybe I want to be normal…Maybe I need someone to take the pain away, I need a distraction. I need love.

Vaughn stared at the chat room screen, waiting for someone anyone to log in. But most of all he was waiting for Sydney, but he refused to let himself admit it. We talked for practically 2 minutes, what is it about her? I can feel it in my gut, there is something more.

Staring around blankly Sydney tried to think of something to do. Something that would keep her mind off the fact that she had no true friends, no boyfriend. Was losing everything really worth the fame and money? I mean I love what I do, but maybe I want something more, something that’s mine all mine. Not a movie, not a song and not a photo shoot but something that is mine, and no one can take it away from me. Someone to share my life with, someone to make me happy and ease my mind. Someone who doesn’t tell me I look good in something just because I’m famous and want to be my friend. Not and undercover journalist trying to ease they’re was it my “inner circle”. I need someone, anyone.

Michael continued staring till and email popped up on his screen, it was from Weiss. Probably some annoying prank email.

To: Vaughn@lawyersunited.com
Subject: Your weird faraway, lost look.

What’s up with you man? Your like in fairy land! Have you met that someone special, cause you know you can tell me. Or are you looking at girls in bikinis<cause if you are send them to me.

-Weiss

Vaughn grinned, trust Weiss to think about ladies in bikinis.

To: weiss@lawyersunited.com
Subject: Re: Your weird faraway, lost look.

What’s up with you man? Your like in fairy land! Have you met that someone special, cause you know you can tell me. Or are you looking at girls in bikinis<cause if you are send them to me.

I am not looking at girls in bikini’s. Where did you get that idea from. You are such a weird guy. I mean come on. And no I am not in love, I just didn’t get enough sleep. Ok?

-Vaughn

Sydney continued staring out the window. Still drowning herself in her sorrows. The chat room. Michael. Chat room. Michael. Sydney rused to her laptop and quickly turned it on. I need some distraction

Did you like? :blush:

Back