UnofficialCon 2006

Royce

Cadet
As some of you may be aware, each year Simutronics hosts a convention called Simucon.

This year that convention is being held by players instead of by Simutronics. June 23-25 2006 in St. Louis, Missouri at the Sheraton Westport Hotel.

Here's the website. play.net >> over a decade of great online games

I'm putting out "feelers" to see how many potential HJ players will be attending so something can be planned for those wanting to attend. What is planned for HJ depends on how many of you will be going.

You are all welcome to sign-up and join us in St Louis. I do hope you can attend. (And not because I need someone to buy me a Sam Adams... although, that's not against the rules.)

Consider it and feel free to post here if you plan on going (or are suddenly starting to plan)

And I won't complain about this being stickied /subtleHint

I do not know if I will be able to go because of money, but I will most certainly try!

This year is cheaper than ever.

If you split a room with three others, that's $49.50 for Friday And Saturday and the ticket itself is only $26 ($50 is you pay at the door).

The rest is travel and food... and Sam Adams for me.

I'll be in on Wednesday this year myself.

Hmm...i might be taking a trip to a "nearby" amusement park around that time, or I'll be at camp.

So I MIGHT be able to come, depends though.

Is Branson Missouri near St. Louis?

I just replied on the mmorpg board, but I'm hoping I can go.

I'm trying to talk my boyfriend into a trip to st. louis so I can see family, so I'll see if I can do it around that time.

I'd love to come and have a good time with everyone, especially since I have never been to St. Louis, but alas, I don't have the money for the venture, but good journey to everyone that attends!

Well I just signed up for these boards and now that I know Royce will be there Im definitely gonna try to make time... and... I really kinda wanted to go anyway. I don't really forsee any problems with my being there so count me in! I will buy a Sam too... I know you can't run without it.

This year is definitely out on St. Lois for me.... but I am hoping to try and make it next year if the professional courses don't violate my wallet.

I expect a video of HJ! Using a tripod!

Have a great time y'all!

Back