Unraveling Truths

That's a wonderful chapter, as I've said already. I just love this story and all the twists and turns that it's taking! It's so unique and original!!! This chapter was no exception. I just love how they're getting married. It must a beautiful island and getting married there will be something they'll never forget.
Thanks for the PM and I just can't wait for the next update.

Riley xoxo

Unraveling Truths
Chapter 9
Sydney was ready to become Mrs. Michael Vaughn. She had waited for so
long for this day to come. Everything was prefect: she had her dress, the
ring, and her vows. The only thing was she wished she didn't have get
married while hiding from her mother. She wished her life was just
normal at the moment.

She wished that she wasn't a CIA agent missing two years of her life that she
desperately wanted to remember, and that her mother wasn't an
international terrorist, and that she wasn't a KGB agent. She just
wished she was Laura Bristow, loving mother.

Sydney was standing in her full-length mirror in her wedding dress
when she heard a soft knock on the door.

"Come in."

Jack entered and was in awe of how beautiful Sydney looked. His little
girl was finally getting happiness in her life.

"Sydney you look beautiful. Vaughn will be speechless. You look like an angel."

"Thanks daddy."

Jack came up and turned Sydney around to see her face. He noticed her
eyes looked hollow and had tears brimming about ready to fall.

"Sydney angel tell me what's wrong. This is suppose to be the happiest
day of your life."

"It is Dad, but I just wish my life were normal. I wish there never
was an SD-6, no KGB, no missing two years. I wish my mother was normal,
that she was actually at my wedding. I wish I didn't have to get
married while in hiding from her. Most of all I wish she just really
truly loved me."

"Sydney, I know you don't understand your mother's motives, and in truth
neither do I, but that's just who she is. She has her own agenda, she always
has and always will, but we cannot let it control our lives or ruin
this beautiful day."

"I know."

"Sydney what you need to know is that even with out your mother Vaughn
and I love you and we promise to always be here for you no matter
what."

"I know you are and I love you for that."

"Sydney, let's go it's about time to start. Are you ready?"

"More then anything."

Jack and Sydney were ready to walk down the path. She looked beautiful
in her strapless white dress with diamond necklace and silver high
heels. She locked eyes with Vaughn and everything hurt in the world
just melted away. All she saw was the love of her life and guardian
angel.

As they reached where Vaughn was standing Jack handed Sydney off to
him and turned to Vaughn.

"Michael, take care of her."

"I always will, Jack, with my life."

She wasn't aware of anything around her besides Vaughn, and before she
knew it he began to recite his vows.

"Sydney, you are the most important person in my life, and I never
thought I could love anyone the way I love you. When you were
missing, I nearly died, and part of me went missing too. I'm so
thankful you were brought back to me, because now I'm complete again.
And I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you."

"Vaughn, your love for me was the only way I made it back to you and
through the horrible ordeal your love is the only way I can deal with
the pain. And now with your love I will make it through all this and I
will love you until God takes me from this planet."

They exchanged rings that they both picked out for each other. It seemed
like forever till the Minster pronounced them husband and wife. When
the time finally came Vaughn kissed Sydney in a slow sweet kiss and
their souls and hearts where bound for all time as Mr. And Mrs.
Michael Vaughn.

End of Chapter 9

That was so sweet...now there are Mr. and Mrs. Vaughn. :love: It was very well written and just quite wubable. :love:

thanks for the pm and update soon. :hug:

Riley xoxo

YAY!!!!! they married!!!! :D
dern i would leave aa smilie review but itll mess up my comp (n)
was that lil boy syd and vaughns??? and if he is are we gonna find out more about him?? :confused: :angelic: hehehe
thnx for the pm and update(even tho i forgot about the pm :angelic: :blush: sry)

KAliasGirl said:
The gown: OMG I saw that dress at DB last month, my sister and I were standing there going "ooooooh.... that's preeeeetty" and my sister going "oooooooooh I wish I could fit my boobs into that..." heee.

Jewlery: *stares in awe*

Shoes: THOSE ARE WHAT I'M WEARING! Only in "wine" :P

*pictures Vaughn in the tux*
*falls on ground and goes into too-much-hotness shock*

Beautifully written, Kelli!

More soon!

:smiley: Laur

Unraveling Truths
Chapter 10

A/N: Thank you Angela for your help when I got stuck.

Vaughn stood with Sydney in his arms on the beach as they stared out
at the sun setting over the ocean. They couldn't believe what they
had just accomplished- that they were actually married. Sydney turned
around and kissed her husband, her wedding dress ruffled by the warm
breeze.

"I know what you mean. We finally have some happiness and I couldn't
ask for anything more at this moment except to be in your arms like
this right now. I really love you, Michael."

"I love you too. So much, honey."

"Let's go to bed. It's been a long day. I'm just so worn out emotionally
and physically."

They went to bed, and soon after fell asleep peacefully in each other's embrace.

Sydney was sleeping peacefully when all of a sudden her mind flashed
back to the beach she was on.

She was on the beach looking at the little boy trying to remember who
he reminded her of. She couldn't think where she had seen him
before. She just stood there when she noticed the
little boy coming in her direction. She wondered why she was supposed to
kill him; Why was he coming near her?

Suddenly he was there in front of her, holding out his hand.

"Mama."
Sydney bolted up in bed. Vaughn felt her move and in a split second he was sitting up beside her. Before he could reach out to embrace
her, Sydney was up and out of bed, staring out the window. Vaughn
wrapped her in his embrace. Sydney turned and Vaughn noticed she was
crying.

"Shhh sweetheart it's ok. Whatever happened it will be all right, I promise".

Sydney turned and looked into Vaughn's eyes.

You can't really promise me that, you know," Sydney answered softly.
"But I'm glad you're here. I'm not even sure if anything I just saw is
even real, but..."

"Just go ahead and tell me, Syd," Vaughn whispered back. "I'm listening."

"Vaughn, that boy... the one I was supposed to kill as a test of my
loyalty... I think he is my son. I don't know if I actually went
through with killing him or not. If he's alive, I need to find him. I
don't even know his name..."

"Your son, sweetheart? are you sure?"

"I'm not completely sure but when I saw him he reminded me of someone. In my dream he called me 'Mama.' I'm not sure what to
think."

"Syd, I promise we will figure this out. Can you describe what he looks
like? Do you think he's ours, sweetheart?"

"It's possible. When I saw him he looked about a year old. He had brown hair like mine but he had these green eyes that haunt me.. I'm sure he is ours. I have to find him."

Sydney turned in and Vaughn hugged her tightly as sobs wracked her
body for her lost time and their lost child.

"Shh sweetheart, everything will be ok. We will find him and bring him
home, I promise. I'm just sorry I wasn't there to help
you or see his birth."

" Michael, there was nothing you could do. Please stop blaming yourself.
We just need to find our little boy."

"We will. Let’s go back to bed. It’s still early and we need to sleep; you
look exhausted."

They fell asleep in each other's arms with a new purpose-- to find their son.

End of chapter 10

hah yay i knew it!!!!!
why did irina want her to kill her son tho???
great update!!!!!!
hummmmmm im brainwashed so bye sry!!
night! and great updat thnx for the pm!

Unraveling Truths
Chapter 11

A/N: Sorry it’s taken me so long to update I have been really stuck with this.

The next morning, Vaughn woke up at 9:00 am. Vaughn woke first and turned to look at his beautiful new wife. She was still sleeping soundly and Vaughn did not want to disturb her. After last nights revelations, that Sydney had given birth while being held by the covenant and that she and no memory of the ordeal Vaughn decided to let her rest peacefully.

Vaughn thought he needed to fill Jack in on the latest developments of Sydney’s memory and they needed to find a way to track down their missing son. But he had no idea where to start looking. Sydney’s memories were still coming to the surface from her subconscious.

Vaughn went to the living room, to call Jack. Vaughn dialed Jack's cell number and waited for him to pick up. He picked up on the third ring.

“Bristow. ”

“Jack it’s Vaughn there been some new developments since we last talked Sydney's been having this dream of the little boy she was supposed to kill on the beach to prove her loyalty to Irina. As it turned out the little boy is our son.”

The silence was eerie on the other side of the line. Finally Jack spoke.

“ Michael I promise for Sydney's sake we will bring him home.”

“ Jack that is the difficulty neither Sydney nor I know where to begin to start the search after she remembered she was so emotionally distraught it took all her strength not to reach her breaking point.”

“ Can you tell me exactly what she remembered Michael so that I can start the search here on my end.”

“ It wasn't much-I'm afraid Jack it was more a dream she was back on the beach and the little boy came up to her and called her mom. That’s all we know at this point.”

“ Well there's not much I can do till I can get more of the information but I could look at Sydney's medical records from when she reappeared and see if the doctors could tell if there were as any indication that she gave birth while in captivity.”

“Thank you Jack because truthfully I'm not sure if Sydney's mind is just playing tricks on her or if it really happened.”

“I’ll be in touch Michael”.

“Thanks Jack.”

Vaughn hung up and went to the balcony and looked at the ocean view. He wondered what his son might be like whether he had Sydney's dimples and her stubbornness. He also thought whether he liked the beach like they both did. Mostly he just wanted to find him and have him in both his and Sydney’s embrace and never let them go.

The meanwhile back in the bedroom, Sydney was having a more vivid dreams mixed with a flashback

*Flashback*

Sydney was in her cell and in agonizing pain. She was in the throes of labor but she did not want to alert the guards or her mother. She was terrified that if they found out that her last link to Vaughn and her sanity would be taken away from her.

Finally the pain was so agonizing that she let out a horrifying scream and one of the guards came to her cell. He found her withering in pain. The guard yelled for assistance and entered her cell and lifted her in his arms and carried her to the infirmary.

They entered just as the contraction subsided. He placed her on a gurney and went to get Irina. Sydney was still crying as Irina entered. She went to the foot of the gurney and position herself to the deliver the child. Irina did not want to leave a paper trail so she was going to do the delivery. Sydney was scared what was going to happen to her child after she couldn’t protect him any longer.

All the sudden one of the guards walked up and took Sydney’s hand for her to grip but Sydney was so exhausted that she thought he was Michael.

Michael Oh God Michael… Vaughn

Irina ignored her outburst and just dealt with the delivery.

*End of Flashback*

Sydney woke up and screamed. Vaughn heard her scream and rushed back to the bedroom what he found scared him half to death. He found Sydney shaking violently with a sheet wrapped around her body damp with sweat. Bead trickles down the side of her face, and her skin was pale white. Vaughn rushed over to her and untangled the sheet from her body and wrapped her in his arm. He didn’t say a word he knew trying to talk wouldn’t do any good when Sydney was in this state.

So he just held her and let her clam down on her own. He decided that that the only way to bring her around it was only way Vaughn could think to bring her around he left her in his arms and carried her to the bathroom. He filled the tube with vanilla scented bath soaps as he set Sydney on the counter. Vaughn slowly undressed her so not to scare her because she was traumatized. Vaughn slowly lifted Sydney and lowered her in the warm water. Finally he saw her body start to relax. But she still was not out of her memory. All the sudden Sydney let out another scream.

“No please don’t take my baby please”.

Vaughn’s heart broke for her he needed her to come out of this so he could help. Finally Sydney was shake from her trance.

“Michael”

“Syd I’m right here”.

At that moment Sydney was hit with a fresh round of tears and Vaughn took her in his arms and let her cry. Vaughn didn’t want to push her so he just let these emotions roll over her.

“Shh honey let it out what ever it is we will deal with together.”

Finally Sydney was able to compose herself to look up at the loving eyes of her husband Vaughn could see the trauma that Sydney was reliving. Sydney didn't know how to tell Vaughn that this latest flashback was of her giving birth to their child and Vaughn could see that Sydney was wrestling with whether or not to let him in.

Sydney knew she had to tell him and she was glad that her trauma-induced amnesia was finally lifting. She got up the courage and finally spoke.

“ Vaughn this was the worst so far. This time I was in labor in my cell and I kept quiet in my cell until the last possible moment I finally screamed when the pain was so agonizing I could not hide it any longer. They finally took me to their medical facility the mother had set up in her compound. “

“Syd I am so sorry I wish that I could have saved you from going through that”

“ One of the guards came in my cell after he heard me scream and lifted me onto a gurney and the next thing I remember was my mother coming in to do the delivery I remember calling out your name and finally one of my mother's guards who had compassion for my pain came up to me and held my hand through the rest of the delivery.”

“ Do you by any chance remember his name or what were mother called him”

“ I remember right before our child was taken away my mother turned to and him and said David take the child. And that's all I remember I didn't even get to hold him I remember hearing him cried and there were my own wails mix in with his as my last link to you was being ripped away.”

Vaughn was horrified by Sydney recounting of events of their sons birth his heart went out to his wife and lost child it only strength his resolve to find their son and bring happiness back to their lives. Sydney again had lost her composure and was violently sobbing for the peace of our heart that was missing. But they finally had a lead on where to start looking, which gave Vaughn hope.

It took all his strength just not to crumble from the same torture Sydney had endured.

End of Chapter 11

oooohhhh!!! this is heart breaking :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:!!!!!! i´m hoping that syd and vaughn´s son is brouht back to them quickly , i can´t stand their pain :( :( :( :( :( :( ,

i can´t wait for more , please update as soon as possible ,

thanks 4 the pm ,

Nanda

Oh man! That is too sad! I hope that they find his soon! Syd never even got to hold or see him! Irina is a b*tch and I hope that she is found and killed ASAP!

Great chapter!

Megan

Back