Until the Time Comes

gah! angst! i have a love/hate relationship with angst. omg! someone was expecting them! can't wait till this gets resolved! great update!
Aliaschick347

Great update!
I hope this isn't going to be bad but something tells me that it will be. Thanks for the PM and I can't wait for more.

Nooooo who was expecting them?? I hope the girls are ok. Please update soon so we can know what happened...

Awesome chapter. I can't wait for the next update.

°°NiCkY°°

A/N: Please tell me if you've noticed that I haven't followed up on something I wrote in earlier chapters. Thanks. ;) Oh and I write horrible action scenes so I apologize in advance. Oh and the end of the chapter is kind of horrible too. :blush:
ETA: PMs are not working. Sorry.

Chapter Six
Sydney and Vaughn spun around. They saw Noah Hicks. “What do you want now NOAH?” Sydney screamed.

“You,” Noah replied trying to be cute.

“Sorry hun, you missed out.” Sydney said and then gave Vaughn a big kiss.

Noah was getting really mad. “Alright, be prepared to meet the white light,” just as he was saying all this is pulled out a gun.

Syd and Vaughn saw the gun and pulled out theirs. It was two to one. A bullet was fired, then, a second, and then a third. The game began. The two started chasing Noah all around the academy. Inside, outside, this room, that room, the courtyard, lunchroom, you name is there was bullet holes all over. Vaughn split off to try to find Noah who was hiding somewhere. Sydney found Noah first because he snuck up on her and there was some hand-to-hand combat. She kicked the gun out of his hand and knocked him to the ground. Vaughn came running in. He helped Sydney pulled a pair of handcuffs out and handcuffed Noah. She then called a CIA ambulance to have him taken care of and then they could deal with him for interrogation. Vaughn went into the office to tell the Headmaster that everything has been taken care of. Just as Vaughn left he punched the headmaster in the face and walked out.

After talking to CIA officers the school went out of lockdown and the children were ready to be picked up. Sydney and Vaughn walked down to pick up Isabelle and Joey.

“Daddy! Daddy! Me met new friend today! He is Joey too!” Joey tugged on Vaughn’s sleeve, “There’s he with Joey’s daddy!”

Vaughn glanced over to where his son pointed and saw Julian Sark and Lauren Reed.

“Oh,” was all that came out of Michael Vaughn’s mouth. But he still walked over to greet Sark and Lauren.

“Michael!” Lauren practically screamed.

“Hi Lauren, hi Sark,” Vaughn said giving Lauren a hug and shaking Vaughn’s hand.

“It’s seems as if our children are becoming friends.” Sark stated.

“Yeah. It does.” Vaughn replied as Sydney came behind him and gave him a big squeeze.

“Hey! Who’s your new friend Joe-Joe?” Sydney asked Joey, down at his level now.

“Joey.”

“Really?” Sydney replied and then stood back up. “Hi Lauren and Sark.” She turned to Vaughn, “We really need to go, because we’re having company over.” She scribbled their home number so Joey could call Joey when they wanted to play, “Here’s our number. Just give us a ring when Joey wants to play. Bye!”

The Bristow-Vaughns’ waved good-bye to the Sarks’. “Man, I really hate those two.” Vaughn said first.

“Tell me about it.”

They laughed and all got in the car. For tomorrow morning they were meeting with Noah, Mrs. King, and the headmaster.

“The Flinkmans’ are coming over tonight Isabelle and Joey, so clean up your toys and everything before they come okay?” Sydney asked as she was driving towards their house.

“Okay.” The kids replied drearily.
-------------------------
Three hours later

*DING DONG*, the doorbell rang. Sydney ran to go get the door to greet the Flinkmans. But, to Sydney’s surprise, it wasn’t the Flinkmans, it was her father.

“Sydney, I need to talk to you for a minute. Please step outside.”

Sydney stepped outside, “Yes?”

“Here are the instructions to getting inside the CIA to meet with Noah, Mrs. King, and the headmaster. Shred this two times in the shredder. Have fun tonight.”

“Thanks dad, I will.”

Ten minutes later, the door rang again. This time it really was the Flinkmans: Marshall, Carrie, Mitchell, and Jamie.

“Hey guys. Come on in. I made fettuccine alfredo, garlic bread, and dessert!” Sydney said politely, “Mitchell and Jamie, the playroom is down the stairs, you know where it is.” She took their coats and hung them up in the front hall closet.

“I brought my laptop just in case Syd.”

“Okay cool, just plug in the outlet right under the window in the dining room.”

“Marshall, how’s it going?” Vaughn asked, shaking Marshall’s hand.

“Pretty good, and yourself Vaughn?”

“Great.”

“Let’s go to the dining room.” Sydney announced.

Sydney and Vaughn accessed their e-mail and brought up the pictures. They waited while Marshall did some advanced photo editing to enhance the pictures. While he did that, Carrie and Sydney re-searched the dining room for bugs. There wasn’t any. It was all clear.

“Alrighty, I’ve enhanced them. In each photograph there is different man. Vaughn, I’m not sure who your man is, but I’m putting him through the photo engine to find a match.” They waited two short minutes to find out, “I’ve got him. His name is Mc Kenas Cole.” Marshall paused, “Syd…that’s the guy who…wanted to take over SD-6!”

“Yeah, but why is he doing this?”

“No clue. But then the man in your picture is Noah Hicks, but why would Mc Kenas Cole and Noah Hicks be working together they just don’t like click.”

“Well, they are both bad guys,” Vaughn said half laughing.

“Sydney, can we eat dinner and continue after dinner, because I’m betting that the children are getting hungry.” Carrie asked.

Sydney looked down at her watch, seven o’clock, “Geeeez…sorry, I guess we were getting a little carried away about all this. Yeah, you want to help me set the kid’s table and then we can eat in the dining room?”

“Yeah, sure.” Carrie replied.

They left Marshall showing Vaughn the newest, coolest online game.

“You know, guys are just so weird about that kind of stuff.” Carrie said.

“Yeah, I know they’re like so into it, like little eight-year-olds.”

They were chuckling and telling stories while setting the table when the phone rang. Sydney ran over to the phone. “This is Syd.”

“Sydney, it’s your father. You need to go to France. France is overly friendly, comfy, elegant.” And with that the phone clicked.

Sydney did an encryption, the first sentence was simply go and then office, so go to the office. It took her only a split second to get it. They were in the middle of having company over. She called her father back, “Dad, Carrie wants to go to France.”

“Fine.”

She figured that Carrie and here could go to the office, and leave the men to figure out the picture event. Jack Bristow, Sydney, and Vaughn always spoke in encryption, because their phone calls have been recorded on many various accounts.
“Carrie, come shopping with me after dinner.”

“Okay. Sounds fun!”

“DINNER!!!!” Sydney shouted.

Everyone arrived for dinner and then ate. They talked about various things that were happening in their lives and what their plans were for winter break. Once dinner was over, the dishes were done, the men were XBOX, and the children were playing, Sydney and Carrie left.

PM List
texasalias2004
aliaschick347
fire*n*ice
tubby
benzmine
vaughnsgurl4lf
Nicky_Bristow
sydneymicheal
KAliasGirl
Syd_ Vaughn
alias#1
mnkdance963
funkymonkey
iheartvaughn
UndercoverPhoenix47
secret_agent_angel
grassyass
berry_kyoote_spy88
MH55995
Nancy O
Shelley g.
6helterskelter6

Noah is such an idiot, I'm glad sydney caught him, and what does Cole want? I can't wait to find out.

Great chapter. Thanks for the pm.

°°NiCkY°°

Great update!
I'm glad they were able to catch Noah but what is this about Cole? Thanks for the PM and please post more soon.

Back