Until We Meet Again

Ahhhhhhh fantastic! I loved Amelia's words too. :smiley:
And they got it! A baby girl... with a beautiful name, may I add.

I'm sad it's over but I can't wait for the new one. :D

What a great ending! I loved how they did the nearly impossible and had a baby girl! I believe in if it is meant to be it will be. I'm so sad that it is over!

This new fic... Is it even longer than the SFT fics? Cause I thought those were long! Either way I'll still read it! I think you should post them both tomorrow, but that is just because I think your a great writer and love to read your stuff!

Megan

Now that was a great ending!! (y) I wanted to throw my laptop across the room half the time because of those two... This story was extremely well written... Can't believe that it is over... OH WELL on to the next fic!! ;) I say post them both at the same time, I am an impatient person!!! :lol: Just my thoughts, either way is fine with me.. REALLY!!! :D

If it’s meant to be, it will be.
I'm so glad that everything turned out good in the end. It was a crazy ride, but they're together... and that's all that matters. :smiley:

Thanks for another wonderful story!! I can't wait to read the next one!

that was amazing!! thankyou so much for sharing it with me! i thought the ending was beautiful!!
thanks for all the PMs and a great story!! :P :D

awesome job!
yeah i know i HAVE to come up with better reviews.
eh you'll still love me anyway right?
Speaking of love am i a favorite now?
I mean i've been reading your stuff for oh around five months or so.
No pressure *sobs* i just want to feel loved.
hold me.

This new fic... Is it even longer than the SFT fics? Cause I thought those were long! Either way I'll still read it! I think you should post them both tomorrow, but that is just because I think your a great writer and love to read your stuff!

Megan
yes it is longer than SFT, not all of them combined of course, but SFT itself, yes.

awesome job!
yeah i know i HAVE to come up with better reviews.
eh you'll still love me anyway right?
Speaking of love am i a favorite now?
I mean i've been reading your stuff for oh around five months or so.
No pressure *sobs* i just want to feel loved.
hold me.
aww *hug*

OMG!
Its over?!!
NOOOOOOO!!!!!
They had a baby girl!!!
Aw!!!
I am so so so sad to see this fic end.
That is how it always is when you end a fic though.

YAYNESS of course they had to have their little baby girl

Thanks for another wonderful fic of yours... you're amazing!!!!!!!!!! :hug:

Cookie

PS. Who can't wait for the next one :angelic:

That was great ... aww poor Syd ... yah they quit ... aww love what Amelie said too ... awww so glad that they got their baby ... thanks for the PM ... cant believe that its over already

P.S. post both 2marrow

Loved it Janet. All the highs and lows were totally worth it in the end. Can't wait for the long story.. can you post both the one parter and the new one tomorrow? I can't get enough of your stories.

Thanks for the PM

“That’s good.” Amelia said. “If it’s meant to be, it will be.”

Amelia was so right.

“I like that.” Sydney sighed when she and Vaughn we’re laying in bed that evening.

“What?” He asked.

“What your mom said. ‘If it’s meant to be, it will be.’ kinda like us.” She smiled at him.

“No, exactly like us.” He corrected.
It was exactly like them.

This has been a wonderful ride.

The next one is longer than SFT? WOW
And fluffy too!
Can't wait.

Awww I just love happy endings
So glad they were able to have a baby
And love the name...so sweet

Awesome story
Please keep me on your pm list for your next story
Thanks and great job!!!

BOTH TOMORROW BOTH TOMORROW BOTH TOMORROW
:jump: :jump: :jump:
Hahaha ^_^
And the 'fluffy' bit has gotten me extremly excited allready hahaha

I absolutly LOVED this fic! Couldn't wait everyday when I'd bolt to the computer for an update. Awesome Job hunni :hug:

Aly -xx-

i loved this fic!! and the roller coaster ride you sent us for....we would be like yay!!! then the next day....wtf??...the NOO....awww....so sweet....and it ended perfectly!!!! thanks for all your work you put into your stories!!!
one question...you are gunna keep writing even after this season??? please?? i love your work and i will keep reading if you continue to write!!!

Back