Until We Meet Again

Oohh time for another story. :smiley:

Deffinitely keep me on the pm list.

joey :smiley:

BTW, did anyone notice in yesterday's episode that
Michael Vartan is no longer credited in the titles?
I'm not sure if this also happened last week... but NOOOOOOOO!!!!

Oohh time for another story. :smiley:

Deffinitely keep me on the pm list.

joey :smiley:

BTW, did anyone notice in yesterday's episode that
Michael Vartan is no longer credited in the titles?
I'm not sure if this also happened last week... but NOOOOOOOO!!!!
yes, that happened last week too :cry:

What an incredible opening. It really sets the stage. I'm looking forward to the angst.....I know it always works out. The bad part? I know I'll be reading during nap time....having to sob hysterically on the inside to avoid suspicion. :smiley:

Can't say it any better really. I love that this story's going to more about Vaughn then Syd. I think he needs some spotlight.
Pm me baby!
uhh please pm me :blush:

I can't believe it...you've done it again: sucked me in with just the first chapter!!!! This is such a creative idea...and I'm psyched for the angst, because despite how people complain...we all secretly thrive on angst!

Please continue to PM me...and I'll continue to review as much as possible!

-Liz

A new one...:smiley:

I love your stories Janet . I always look forward to reading a new one because I always end up getting sucked in...:D...I think the only one I waited until it was over to read it was "Guardian angel"...I had read too many angsty fics and I decided to wait until it was over to read it...

I find the storyline really creative and great... Syd won't know he's a good guy and fall for him I'm sure...Who wouldn't??...And be conflicted about it...
The WP..."part one"...Does that mean that Syd will still erase her memory in the end and in part 2 they will meet again after she's back...So many possibilities :smiley:

Please keep PMing me when you update

OMG
I love it already
It is wonderful
That watch is going to stop
I already can tell
I hope Sydney isn't brainwashed
She can pretend to be
I won't care
Thanks for the PM
Keep me on the list!
Update again soon please