Until We Meet Again

Loved the bit about the watch! And well the entire chapter! Can't wait for the next one. I wonder how Vaughn is going to get out of torturing out the next time he's in with her.
You were talking about a fic where Vaughn is CIA but Sydney doesn't. When are you going to post that?
thanks for the PM
Veronique
ummmmm not sure... maybe after JOK but i've got like 3 i could post... but most likely it will be next

His father watch stoped yay!! we all know what that means. He loves Syd and he'll take her out of there when he has a chance.

Great chapter. Thanks for the pm.

°°NiCkY°°

Ohhh, this is turning out to be a good fic already. :blush: I wonder what Syd's thoughts are about Vaughn. ;) Really can't wait to see how this fic plays out! ^_^ Great job!

Ah. They finally meet. But too bad the circumstances were what they were...

Oh!! And his watch stopped!!! :love:

Great update. Thanks for the pm.

YESSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!! I love this! I knew you'd bring in the watch somehow..I mean, come on, it's a Syd/Vaughn fic...but I was still like "awww!" when I read it! I hope he and Syd get some alone time soon...hopefully she can learn to trust him soon enough...

Well done as always!
-Liz

PM LIST
maddy28
sydneymicheal
Nicky_Bristow
ChrisM
KAliasGirl
PoketRockets11
Lor_Aliasfan47
Action!Vaughn
cookiemonster
aliasisthebest
Wild_Child
LittleNicky
i love vaughny
bellasbaby
sarkattack
helpleessromantic
freckles3706
Alwazabrat
kittykatsmeow
SpyChic16
ASIOagent
MH55995
aliasfan212
sabbiee_co
Phoenixwannabe
freelancer79
hannahb
SydAPO05
mightylittleone
vaughnshoney
smartgirl2004
milkywayk018
vaughnsgurl4lf
ballerina
SydVaughn1001
tunita
syd_kicks_serious_ass
Prediction 47
fieldstation
gucci_94
leelow13
Monstica
ams4alias
buckeyealum2000
stealthy
batman
SYD96
blknight
SydneyVaughn47
SpygirlAmy
LifesMystery
MontrealRocks
alizas
Catpin
catfishally
Addicted 2 Alias
akaJB
jb288
aliasfreak8903
BrownEyedGirl
Syd_ Vaughn
Lovygirl
alias_chick_47
aliasdancer007
sydney_alias_vaughn
superspy
aprilsfool6
Queen of hearts
secret_agent_angel
littleangel
wiseman
texasalias2004
Lost soul
spysurfergrl247
ubielecki
PointguysGirl
aliasobsessed89
alias#1
secretfriend220
mbellsdiva

As he was making his way out of the building he glanced down at his watch, his father’s watch, and noticed that the second hand had stopped ticking. Strange, he thought, it was working when I got here.

Yayness... :woot: his watch broke (stopped)... good sign... I wonder where you're going with this...

I don't care whether you write CIA or just pure S/Vness... As long as it is S/V... I can live with that...just don't tell me you'll stop writing!!!!!!!!!! YOu'll literally kill me off here... I swear :rolleyes:

Thanks for adding me to the PM list :hug: your cookums

hey so i absolutely love this story i see great potential with it!!!! i understand how if you dont lke writting CIA stories then dont!!!! your works always seem to amaze me CIA or not...so i plan on continuing to read!!!! i hope that syd will figure out that he is really CIA!!!

Ha! The watch stopped! Ah..poor Syd! I hope some how Vaughn can tell her who he really is so that can may each others lives a little easier...so is LaFont (vaughn), gonna be the Simon of this story? and is Sofia, Irina? or Elena or Katya? hmm...?

“Who she works for, her name, basic information,” she told him.
it's gonna be syd.

“Merci.” He smiled. As he was making his way out of the building he glanced down at his watch, his father’s watch, and noticed that the second hand had stopped ticking. Strange, he thought, it was working when I got here.
very nice. he loves her :love:

Back