Upcoming Book - Terran Chronicles, First Contact

JJackson

Cadet
I have been working on the first book of the series for almost a year now, the web site is up and I expect to have 'First Contact' available by the end of the year.
Would love some feedback regarding the website :smiley: TY - www.terranchronicles.com has a lot more information

_ thx for the Link JJackson _. had a look at the website quickly. looks interesting. i likes the logo/slideshow, especially the 2001: a sp odyssey pic. great presentation. website 1st-Class. thx

TY for the feedback :smiley: - A mate of mine who now lives in England owns Trends In Web Design 2017 - Jointplan.co.uk and does great work. It took us a lot of hours to get the website where we wanted it. There is a lot more content but we had to take some out as it relates to information not yet discovered in book one. Have a multi book saga in the works. As each gets completed we shall update the website with more and more goodies :smiley: A long term plan but exciting as well. :smiley:

yes, jointplan have done a good-job, credit to them. :smiley:;) hope the multibook saga "goes off" okay _ ;) my advice: "aim high !" thxs ... and may the force b with u _ ⭕);)

fdvhhg10.jpg

:smiley::smiley::rolleyes::rolleyes::eek::eek:(y)(y)(y);):smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley:

Back