Upcoming UAG2E Songs

Rics

Cadet
Here are just a few upcoming songs for the UAG2E. Keep in mind they are all written from an in-character perspective.

1: What the hell, WTH is LOL? aka I.Y.C.S.I.W (if you can't speak in words) than S.T.F.U
(making fun of leet speach and how common acronyms have becom in MMOs)
sample lyrics
I think that we're regressing as a whole
Letters to words to sentences and then backwards we go
Pretty soon we'll revert to writing on cave walls
Oh well
WTH, is LOL?

2: This Monster is a Man
(a Meatloaf sounding power ballad about a hulking, hacking, slashing, cleaving warrior who stuggles to prove that he's still a man with a heart underneath all of his armor)

3: In All of Us
sample lyrics
There's a part in all of us that longs to be adventurous
and fight the epic battles of our time
There's a part in all of us that longs to fight for a noble cause
and plot a hero's journey in out mind
Deep inside out heart
There is a part
in everyone....
...but me

I'd rather be drunk in a tavern on a stool
Drinking myself stupid til' I pass out and drool
Stumble home at 3am and vomit in the well again
And wake up in the morning naked in the horse trough
In front of the armor shop.

Heh, thats really amusing.
Though technically l33t is number/letter/symbol subsititutions, not acronyms. I've personally decided that I don't mind leet too much since it requires actual thought to use... far better than the utter lack of grammar and spelling we see on the net now-a-days.

They'd be up sooner, but I'm having to work around the audio programs I'm using. A couple that I used before aren't suported for Windows Vista, which I'm running now. Just have to get new versions and I should be fine.

To me Leet speak is any slang, acronyms, numbers, modern day speach, etc. All the same. But that was only a portion of the lyrics...the rest does have references to leet speak. I'm also coming up with a thesaurus/leet-acronym to english dictionary for the site.

Back