Upcomming Appearences in November

M

Marlene

Get Your VCRs Ready!
[edited on 11/03/03]

Sunday, November 2, 2003 - Jennifer Garner on The Simpsons Halloween Special: The Tree House of Horror (Fox 8:00 ET)

Wednesday, November 5, 2003 - Michael Vartan on Jimmy Kimmel (ABC

Friday, November 7, 2003 - Jennifer Garner on Jay Leno (NBC 11:35 ET)

Friday, November 7, 2003 - Michael Vartan on Regis and Kelly (ABC?, check local listings)

Friday, November 7, 2003 - Michael Vartan on Good Morning America (ABC)

Tueday, November 18, 2003 - Jennifer Garner on Martha Stewart (check local listings)

hope alias media put the jay leno on the video clips so us brits can watch it!

cheers for the info :D

Alias Media just posted that Michael Vartan will be a guest on Regis & Kelly on November 7th!

And, redhat from SD-1 just noted that he'll be on Good Morning America Nov. 7th as well!

ooooooo AND NOVEMBER 7TH IS MY FRIENDS B-DAY!! good day good day! hehehe mv and jg on tv the same day!! oooo and i have a field trip tha day!! YAAAAAY! lol

~lauren vartan

hahaha tooo much

Ahhh brain overload :jawdrop:

(Friday, 31st, october) Merrin Dungey- [CBS] Craig Kilborn

(Nov. 2nd, sunday) Jennifer G [Fox] The Simpsons

(Wed November 5th) Michael Vartan [ABC] Jimmy Kimmel

(Friday, Nov. 7th) Michael Vartan [check local listings] Regis and Kelly

(Friday, November 7th) Michael Vartan [ABC] Good Morning America

(November 7th)Jennifer Garner [NBC] Jay Leno

(Nov. 18th) JG Martha Stewart, check local listings

I'll be sure to add more if there are anymore interviews!

Mad bout Alias said:
jems said:
hope alias media put the jay leno on the video clips so us brits can watch it!

cheers for the info :D
We do get Jay Leno, if you have sky its on channel 256 :smiley:
cheers! will we see it on the same day then??

Big favor to ask. I would love to watch the shows, but I work and have school, and the only one I can see is the JG on Jay leno. If somebody knows how, or could find the transcripts, and post them, I would love you forvever!

Love ya,

Penny :angelic:

Mad bout Alias said:
Apparently we're gonna get it on the 10th on the monday, il keep u informed but i bet alias-media will have it by then!!!!
cheers! :smiley:

Its definetly on Monday!!!!! its on at 10pm on FTN!!!! we have to wait the whole weekend to watch it i bet il watch it before it actually airs here on alias-media!!

Mad bout Alias said:
Its definetly on Monday!!!!! its on at 10pm on FTN!!!! we have to wait the whole weekend to watch it i bet il watch it before it actually airs here on alias-media!!
thanks madboutalias - amd yeah - i'll prob hit alias meida first too but it'll be nice to have BIG SCREEN JG! instead of tiny box on pc or big box/felgercarb pixelation!!!!

thanks though - i'll be watchin! :smiley:

From what I could see from my TV Guide The Martha Stewart show with Jennifer Garner on November 18th is on Warner Brothers channel from 9 am to 10 am EST but check your local TV Guide to be certain!!! :rolleyes:

I taped and watched the Jay Leno show last night with Jen and her two sisters and liked it see my write-up on it in Cast-Crew under Jennifer Garner!!! ;) :D

Lynne

JG is going to be on Martha Stewart's "Someone's In the Kitchen With Martha" cooking show November 18th. She's so awesome. Is there anything this girl can't do??? :Ph34r:

Back