Us Aussies Hate Channel Seven (3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
on page 89, rea asked for help for a dress up party

OMG PAGE 90! :woot: can i PLEASE open the next ch 7 hate thread? :notworthy: i really want to do that... :Please: after we get to page 100 on this one, i mean :lol:

Well the one we're going this evening, me thinks that you'll be opening that thread REAL SOON Joo!! Hey that would be pretty awesome, opening a new Aussie thread and Ch7 thread in the same night.... :lol:

hahah monobrow, that reminds me of dodgeball.. you guys see that movie, that chick with the mono was soooo freaky!!

These are some really great ideas... but.... a french watress....i don't get it?????

And these people i don't know them they are my friends friends not my friends she goes to a different school.... so i'm stumped i don't want those people to think WOW WHAT A NUTCASE..... Which i am but i don't what them to know it!!!

Rea

Bubbles said:
haven't watched that moviet yet *hangs head in shame*
[post="1440951"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
oh duuuuude, its a classic.... SO FUNNY!! Ben Stiller.... :lol: :lol: :lol: oh... kills me!!

gucci_94 said:
oh please... Subway :lol: :lol: there are subway emplyees going to some conciliation thing at the courts today, coz they're got 'dismissed' :lol: oh im so glad i got out when i did!

oh and what kind of a shift is 6pm - 3am? honestly... i have that on friday night... ugh <_<
[post="1440790"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
hahaha 6pm-3am, love it.
night time rocks~~~!
just be careful driving home at that time of the morning all sorts of crazy people around. ;)

Natalia said:
:cheers:

Is exactly how I'm feeling right now. :D
[post="1441046"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
why you so happy, I want some of what youve got/been getting :P lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back