Us Aussies Hate Channel Seven (4)

But it's TRUE!!!!! Australian books get published in America before Australia.. WHERE'S THE JUSTICE? :cry:

Oooooooh I got a whole 57% on my Science test without a single bit of studying ^_^ Considering I didn't expect to pass and it was the second highest mark in the year, I'm quite happy :smiley:

this doing something with the stars is starting to felgercarb me!! seriously what's next?

and now 3 months of Big Brother WHOOPIE!!

thank god The Biggest Loser is over so I don't have to watch fat people cry because they're not allowed to eat lollies!

But I do have to admit that I'm registered for Family Feud but that's only because I rock at it and I wanna win some money!!!
How hard is it to guess the Top Answer there are some really dumb people on that show I tell ya!

To be honest, I've never seen Family Feud. I guess I just don't share the same love and devotion to Bert Newton that the rest of the country does :blink:

OMG I'm so over Big Brother. This is like the 6th season isn't it? How many times can we watch people live in a sex house for? Honestly, enough is enough.

Oh and don't get me started about the article in the Weekend Australian that said that Dancing With The Stars is the highest rating program, just ahead of Desperate Housewives. Wake up Australia. LAME!

I can't believe big brother is back on... it's killing me... I just want to watch the simpsons when i'm eating .... but no BIG BLOODY BROTHER HAS TO BE ON!!!!!

And and did you knwo that channel 7 is only like6 eps behind on PB!!!! :eek:

Yeah its awesome, but I doubt that will last. We got pretty close with Grey's Anatomy too... and well then they stopped airing that, so I reckon the same thing may happen with PB. In the US there's only 3 episodes left of the first season... so :Ponder: I dunno what they're up to!

Biggest Loser = watching people lose weight and cry. Lots of crying

Big Brother = watching people live

Dancing With the Stars = watching live and extremely lame renditions of awesome songs. Oh. And watching people dance

Border Security (IT'S COMING BACK ON!!!!! *BASHES HEAD AGAINST DESK*) = watching people hunt through suitcases

AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO NOTICES A TREND???? *flips out*

Have you seen the ad for Border Security?
Its attempting to look so intriguing!!
SERIOUSLY?
Do people seriously see that and wanna watch people going through suitcases!!!

Haven't seen it, but I doubt I ever will... I watch SO little television... on the actual tv. I'm at the video store more often :lol:

False advertising should be illegal. It's unbelievable how they promote some things... making them seem completely different to what they really are :angry: It's just wrong!

Guess what has taken over Dancing with the stars at the top of the ratings list, you guessed it F***ing BORDER SECURITY

Are Australians being brain washed or something I just don't understand it!!

SAGE! how u going?

I was slowly realising how unhealthy it was to spend sooo much time on here and as a result forgot about it....out of sight, out of mind! and then i reached an all new level of boredom slash procrastination today and hesitantly typed in www.allalias.com and HERE I AM!

Any news from ch7?

[quote name='Joey's Pizza?' post='1653915' date='Aug 2 2006, 09:12 PM']
SAGE! how u going?

I was slowly realising how unhealthy it was to spend sooo much time on here and as a result forgot about it....out of sight, out of mind! and then i reached an all new level of boredom slash procrastination today and hesitantly typed in www.allalias.com and HERE I AM!

Any news from ch7?
[/quote]

News from CH7 :lol: :blush: :cool: are you insane.

One of the Posters (Wild_Child) said she saw an Ad for Alias when the Soccer World Cup was on but that was what 1 Month or more ago.

Im not holding my breath.

I have visited the Big video store and Erm Yah that's all I will say :lol: :eek: :cool:

[quote name='Joey's Pizza?' post='1653928' date='Aug 2 2006, 09:50 PM']
i feel a need for another infiltration of martin place studios.....seriously.
[/quote]

Okies sounds like a plan.

Im tempted to Join you but I have already seen the Finale of Alias :eek: :rolleyes:

So I think it would be pretty pointless if you ask me.

I mean the Lost Eppy was a 2 Hour Event in America but no we have to get it in 2 Seperate Eppies don't we.

So they can finish of 24 :Ph34r: :confused:

Why C7 Why?? :banghead:

[quote name='Joey's Pizza?' post='1654277' date='Aug 4 2006, 01:19 AM']
Just because you've seen the episodes doesn't mean you couldn't protest outside Ch7...aka have philosophical rants with security guards about why it's raining!!
[/quote]

Hmm's Okies Then.

Raining I say either Global Warming or as it's the Season for Winter.

But Im no Weather Gal so what do I knows :lol: :cool: :D

Back