Us aussies hate channel seven

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy Birthday JuJu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG I went to the Green Day Concert last night and they were F*****G AWSOME!!!!!!!!!!!! I have lost my Voice!

Anyway is there any more reasons to hate C7. Oh and I have an Idea we can kidnap Koshy and tattoo the Rambaldi sign on his forehead! so then every time he looks in the mirror he is reminded of us!

LOL!! AND OMG jayjay I love ur new av!! its from last weeks ept!! YEAH!! I love it when they speak french!! But I hate channel 7 with u guys because u should have to cheat to see Alias!!
SYD

ams4alias said:
Happy Birthday JuJu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG I went to the Green Day Concert last night and they were F*****G AWSOME!!!!!!!!!!!! I have lost my Voice!

Anyway is there any more reasons to hate C7. Oh and I have an Idea we can kidnap Koshy and tattoo the Rambaldi sign on his forehead! so then every time he looks in the mirror he is reminded of us!
[post="1255958"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

You went to the Green Day concert? One of my friends went, and they said it was cool as... but then again, she goes to too many concerts haha

Alias_Gay said:
hello fellow C7 haters :eek:ldhi:

how are we doing today?
[post="1257429"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Hey Gogo, im doing good! How are you?

at a hotel ... at the frontdesk ... I am supervisor here ... I have to check-in, check-out guests ... deal with their complains ... and then check rate and revenue ... that everything runs smooth ... ;)

thats kool!! I wish I had a job! Most of the places in my town U have to be 18 to work there.(and they heir the skinny blondie girls) I have nothing against them though! Its just kinda stinks!
SYD -_-

well its like 10pm here so I'm going to try (key word) to go to sleep! By my channel 7 hater friends C ya later!(OMG I dont have school tomorow! Spring Break roxs!)
SYD

ams4alias said:
[post="1255958"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
BRILLIANT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back