Us Aussies hate channel seven

Status
Not open for further replies.
thats right lexi, our work will never be done cos ch7 will always have something for us to hate!

have a good dinner jooooooobie. hope it tastes good!

Omg August thats way to long i can't stand that long the hole holidays without Alias.... and Channel 7 are dirty rotten liars they said in july *grumble*

Are and we are nearly starting another thread so excited......

:o_O: :blink: :D :woot:

Rea :cool:

Don't forget there is more than 1 thread of hating Channel 7 and some of them went to 200 pages!!!

I am so proud of us Aussies we really know how to hate things don't we!

p.s. remind me not to stay up till 3 am to watch the cricket especially if we keep losing to ENGLAND OF ALL PEOPLE there gonna gloat about this for 100 years now!!! I hope the aussies pull their finger out SOON!!!!!

Hey Rach.

I got a sore neck to much staring at computer screen.

But otherwise I good.

I blame Channel 7 for giving my Mummy Shingles and it aches for her to walk.

Poor thing.

She out in my car at the moment.

I hope she don't crash it.

Poor Mummsy she walking round like a little old lady :(

haha ur poor mum.

im trying to finish two assignments right now....one of em was due at the end of last term! OOPS! i hate being sick, i can't form sentences properly, my brain is all mushy. hopefully i'll get to go to school 2mrw for atleast half a day! WOOHOO! im so excited....man thats sad!

Geez Rach you mad woman.

Going to school for half a day.

Oh well whatever floats your boat.

Just wondering anyone here from the Hornsby Area.

I have to go to Bridge Street for an interview tomorrow but I don't know where it is.

I found Bridge Rd on Where Is but not Bridge Street Anyhow !

Bridge st in hornsby? hmmmm sorry babe can't remember.

yes half a day. u gotta realise i haven't seen any of my friends for ages....like 5 weeks. and remember before that it was only the odd days here and there so ir eally haven't PROPERLY seen em for like 8 weeks. THATS A LONG TIME!

It's okay Rach.

Well wish me luck.

I have 3 interviews tomm.

One a recruitment firm and the other two for Jobs!!

Woot.

Have fun seeing all your High School Friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back