Us Aussies hate channel seven

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^^I know so did I!! We seriously have to start making some more phone calls to 7 this is getting insane!

I had this dream last night that we made this massive sign and we went to the top of the channel 7 building and let it down and It said Bring Back Alias and everyone anywhere in the city could see it

I just read the TV guide as well and was hoping for you guys that there would be some mention of ALIAS in there too, but there wasn't.

A few weeks ago one of the writers was complaining about them putting it on and then taking it off again before it had even aired. Did you guys see that??

I never actually saw the article Wendy. 🇳🇴

Where is AliasFanJay!!

He knows usually !! (He has a source at C7) about when the rough airdates would be.

Show yourself!! :smiley: ;)

^ yeah, i've seen him there heaps of times!

I made this for the june official challange and then I realised you were only allowed season 4 art! heh.

Pics:Here
Lyrics: Time is running out by muse

here

i suck at art and i'm proud of it :angelic:

omg i had my dance concert today and man, do the ballet people SUCK at my school! :rolleyes:

our dance was good... we did a funk dance to Take It to the Floor and it kicked ass :coolio:

when do people get onto holidays? i have one more week left :notworthy: FINALLY! i'm sooooo freaking sick of school but the last week's good. we convince all our teachers that yes, we DO need to watch movies in every class and reports have been written so it works

:angelic:

the list so far:

music - honey, sister act 2
english - mean girls
history - rabbit proof fence
french - the lion king (with french subtitles :P haha not that anyone reads them)
drama - romeo and juliet
science - compact, shrek
maths - :Ponder: we need to pitch an idea to the teacher

*jumps over the moon*

JuJu they are doing that in my school too lol but not those movies.... we watched OC last year in RE because they said it was a good show to watch about "family" yeah right....

I get 3 weeks for the hols so exicted lol ONE more week of school..

And for maths try....umm A Beautiful Mind

Rea

:sideroll: awww poor dani

DUDE RAINMAN! omg dustin hoffman is sooooooo cute in it

not hot cute, like goofy cute :D you just want to hug him *squeal*

galaga-girl said:
Hey Sage, I love your sig banner :smiley:
[post="1383662"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Thanks. :smiley: I have a total thing for Nadia so.. yeah :smiley:

So we're still pretty sure of July? That's brilliant!

what's this? Sage has a thing for nadia???? never would've guessed! :P

YAY LEXI! i hope we get Alias soon....i really need some cheering up and i think Alias could just do it. I'm gonna call ch7.....i've just gotta get my voice back first! :(

Yea that shrimp thing y'all were discussing.....man it really annoyed me in Lost how the truck was a "Sweet SHRIMP" shop. i was like "PRAWNS! IDIOTS!"

anyhoo how r we all? i got two more weeks of school left...hopefully i'll actually make it there soon. u know what i figured out last night? I've been to school 3.5 days in 8 weeks. thats kinda depressing.....

anyhoo I WANT ALIAS!

OMG!!! NEWS!!! <span style='font-size:27pt;line-height:100%'>SOLID. NEWS!!!</span>

Alias ads are now running. They were first seen last night during the cricket, and it looks like Alias is coming in AUGUST!!!

Here's a quote from a reputable user over at the tvaus.com forums:

Back to the commercial, I can confrim that I have now also seen it! Dance

It aired about 1AM in Sydney during the cricket; and it was again part of the cricket puppets.

Riche was talking about Jennifer Garner and the white dress and everything; so it is all legit.

24 Returns in July

Alias Returns in August

AS ADVERTISED BY SEVEN!
- Bane

People are also saying that it showed footage of Nadia and Syd on missions.

Either way, I'm pumpeeeeeeeeed!!!

aww bubbles! it's sad but its good too! i mean c'mon, its a REAL date! like a REAL REAL one. YAY!

Im gonna hav to watch ch7 as much as possible now to try to see an ad.....I WANT AN AD!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back