Us Aussies hate channel seven

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ *heaves sigh of relief* so the world is saved. people worship vanilla icecream more than they do alias

and dani i'll have to disagree with you on that one... I for one, happen to love channel 7

:eyebrow: why do you think I'm here? to bag them? *gasps dramatically* none of us would ever do such a thing!

oh and jay :hug: don't be sorry, i still :love: you!

Back to doing what we love most... apart from eating icecream and watching alias.....

IS HATING CHANNEL 7'S DEMONIC BUTTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*screams this whilst looking at the tv guide, which still holds no trace of our fav 5 letter word*

bounce is on tonight

🍅

OH SO WHAT IF CHANNEL SEVEN IS AIRING IT AND IT HAPPENS TO HAIR A CERTAIN HAIRY APE?

I like the movie :cry: it's so cute! *squeal* :woot:

just got back from dancing and dude. we had to do spins and ok... see lefts and rights are like impossible to tell for me. and umm I kinda caused a 6 people collision since I spun the wrong way which resulted in my doing the whole dance by myself and I mixed up the order of the moves

made a complete idiot of myself :angelic:

pwoud of me? :angelnot:

omg, ben is soo bad in bouce, oh hell, he's just bad in general! it was beyond painful when he was crying! he so should never ever cry again!! too scary for words!

Ducks for Cover.

I quite like Ben in Bounce Luce!!

I took my mum to see on a Mothers Day a few years ago.

I think Ben and Gwyneth very good as couple on and off screen. :smiley: ;)

Whhhhhhhhyy couldn't they stay that why!!

Oh well off to my happy Jen/Ben Free World.

honesty should not be frowned upon. i dunno what you're all yackin on bout, but i praise whoever for havin the courage to tell the truth. hi all my name's JJ and i'm new here. i live in sydney and i am a moderate fan of alias lol. my friend rach (syd kicks ass or something along the lines of that) loves this place and alias so i thought i'd come on and say hi. and its friday night and i'm really tired and bored but i dont' wanna go to sleep cuz that'd be boring lol. anyways yea. and you can add me to that ch7 sucks list. they should so show alias now. right now. anwyays cya! ;)

Please refrain on commenting on subjects which have been ended, especially since, as you said, you weren't here and don't know what happened. The topic has been changed. Move on. Thanks.

Man i want a name like JJ thats awesome, i was so excited in LOST when the psycho french womans name was Danielle even tho she was psycho, i was all 'yes sumone has my name' neway ill shuddup now!
I used to like bounce and luvd armageddon and pearl harbour (which jen is in lol) but stuupid assfleck has ruined it all grr, still luv the movies but not the characters so much
neway im sorry Juju for insulting ur precious 7! can u ever forgive me? *sad pouty face directed at Juju!* lol sorry cant even pretend 2 like em its unnatural!!!

Yay another channel 7 hater!!!!

anyway I didn't even watch Bounce I watched The sweetest thing but I did tape it so If I can bring myself to watch it then I might

spiritfullfrog :hi: welcome!

Fellow Haters of Channel Seven from The Land Down Under
1) Bubbles (JuJu, founder)
2) ASIOagent (Gweer/Grugglies)
3) Sagerian (Sage)
4) Kelly V (Kelly)
5) Cai
6) !n@$en+
7) winter_snow (JJ)
8) FuNnYcHiCkEn (Kim)
9) vaughnandsyd4eva
10) aliasfanjay
11) secret_agent_angel
12) StAgEpRiNcEsS
13) Alias_Gay (Gogo)
14) syd8847
15) Hired-Goon (Adam)
16) gucci_94 (Lucy)
17) headspin
18) Joeys Pizza?
19) syd_kicks_serious_ass (Rach)
20) PsychicAgent (Kelly)
21) Monstica
22) ams4alias
23) Addicted 2 Alias (Aly)
24) Emmy_d
25) VaughnsBluebird
26) mikey_obsessed
27) star_gazer (Cee cee)
28) deranged_girl
29) Dani 22 01 1979 (Dani)
30) star_gazer
31) maddy28 (Maddy)
32) JayJay04
33) sexivaughn_ismine
34) SydAPO05 (Syd)
35) anji_alias
36) unauthorized_girl
37) Sakhmet
38) Natalia
39) vaugnroxmysox (Dani)
40) spiritfullfrog (JJ)

FORTY PEOPLE! :happydance:

oh and bounce. :mellow: i'm not going to say what I want to say about that movie for fear of you all killing me :Ph34r:

Dani 22 01 1979 said:
Cookies what you talking bout Rach??

Crazy Woman.
[post="1314442"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
yes i am crazy, but that did actually make sense, or atleast it would've to bubbles. Juju and i were in our Gartan world the other day and were talking bout jen and michael and their house and what not and Jen was baking cookies.......check back a few pages.

Natalia said:
I LOVE BEN AND JEN TOGETHER. :P
[post="1314443"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
grrrrrrrr............

Natalia said:
But I seriously don't mind if they are engaged or not. I don't know either of them, perhaps they do really love each other.

Try (this is hard, but try) to imagine if Ben was playing Vaughn. Would everybody still hate him so much?

I mean, the guy must have some good qualities - he won an Oscar for writing Good Will Hunting when he was years younger than me!

Even if he does look ridiculous.
[post="1314461"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
i totally agree. If they r in love then good for them. I think people just hate Ben's track record with girls and gambling and whatnot. Personally i think maybe jen could do better then him....and even Michael maybe *ducks for cover* cos we don't really know anything about what he's like in real life.

vaughnroxmysox said:
meh, its bizarre but i dont care i just want s4 so i can SEE this chemistry damn channel 7!!!!!
[post="1316041"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
i hear ya!

Bubbles said:
i mean they have the time to show alias. believe me, they can axe one show off the air and air it
[post="1316952"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
would anyone notice if that crappy airport show/border security dissappeared? no. c'mon we're talking bout the channel that got it's best ratings from a 41 minute long blank screen

Natalia said:
Well clearly other shows rate better.

I'm not saying I don't want them to show Alias, but as long as it is on some time this year....
[post="1316993"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
yea that white screen.....man it was intense.

ams4alias said:
OMG I just watched the Glass House so funny tonight did anyone else see it?
They were completely baging channel 7 the whole night about the blank screen getting more viewers than when the show was on! ha
[post="1317413"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Georgie Parker was crazy! she was so funny, and having a great time. i love the fact she's happy to take the piss outta her own network.

Natalia said:
:lol:

I'm sure lots of people will back you up.

But I had my 'OC' 15 years ago, with Beverly Hills 90210. Bloody Hell, both shows are even named after Californian areas. Rich teenagers, lots of angst, far too much melodrama, people too old for their roles playing school kids....

At the time I LOVED 90210 and couldn't understand how anybody couldn't. But now......

A lot of younger people argue they are nothing alike, but believe me, when the 'OC' for the next generation comes out, you'll be saying the same thing! :lol:
[post="1317452"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
90210, melrose PLace, party of five, Dawson's Creek, OC....spot the difference!

Bubbles said:
bounce is on tonight

🍅

OH SO WHAT IF CHANNEL SEVEN IS AIRING IT AND IT HAPPENS TO HAIR A CERTAIN HAIRY APE?

I like the movie :cry: it's so cute! *squeal* :woot:

just got back from dancing and dude. we had to do spins and ok... see lefts and rights are like impossible to tell for me. and umm I kinda caused a 6 people collision since I spun the wrong way which resulted in my doing the whole dance by myself and I mixed up the order of the moves

made a complete idiot of myself :angelic:

pwoud of me? :angelnot:
[post="1320274"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
loved Bounce, it was pretty good. not loved, but liked.

good job juju, im very proud of you! lol i'm starting pointe in a week so on Thursday i did 3 hours of straight ballet....i have done strict ballet properly for a few years....my legs were killing!

OMG JJ! it's you! i just realised you'd just joined. welcome my lovely! lol! everybody welcome JJ and make her feel special.

Sage we should plan another Sunrise ambush, it's about time, or atleast another plan of some description........ any ideas anyone?

oh yea gucci and whoever else was comenting on the name jj, how cool is it? i love writing my dedications on my fics to "my pal JJ" and everyone thinks its JJ abrams! hehehe cheap thrills.

someone on the board attempted calling me JJ :confused: don't know what happened to that

oh god i wouldn't have enough discipline for ballet. that's why i do funk and i can be on the biggest high in it and stuff :P

:shock:

oh man you should see some of the dares i've been asked to do in public

i've done the hokey pokey in the middle of an ANZ bank foyer and i sang it SOOO loudly

lol ballet is.....ballet, it's quite fun actually now that im a little bit older cos we do it to normal "modern" music (like Missy, or wateva we feel like) plus its got lots of fun stuff now. I LOVE DANCE! hehehe just incase u didnt know that! i used to do funk, but we dont hav a class anymore, i still do a bit.

i had to do the "badger" dance the toher day randomly co someone on the st wanted me to for a scavenger hunt..........people stared at me...........no idea why!

you do'nt need classes

all you need is a cd player and a floor

i wish i had funk every night but the place where i do it only has it once a week and if i joined another dance school i'd get SOO confused between the two dances :Ph34r:

hey people staring at you is fun.. :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back