Us Aussies hate channel seven

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is great news!!! yay!!!! How cool is that, I haven't been on here for a while and when I come back, we're up to page 47 and I get news that Alias is gonna be on soon :lol:

ETA: I still hate channel seven because they kept Alias off for so long :lol:

*silence*
*rubs eyes*
*silence*
*re-reads*
*re-reads it all again*
*more silence*
*Rach gets up and walks away from computer room*
10 seconds later
*screams are heard from the house causing various neighbours to call 000*

OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH.....

i'm in shock.
good shock.
but shock.

i have absolutely no idea what to say.

lol. yea but im still speechless! yay!

hmmmm i was thinking bout ur thing about ending the thread. and clearly we CAN"T cos
a) we're still aussies united
b) channel seven r still idiots
c) there's nothin more fun then bagging out ch7! (xcept ofcourse watching alias!)

so we could change the name for the next thread we have to open (cos we WILL make it to 3)
"Us aussies love channel seven" - CLEARLY A LIE! WE DON'T LOVE EM!!!
"Us aussies slightly loathe channel seven" - hmmmmmm SLIGHTLY?
"Us aussies still hate channel seven" - cos we do,don't we?

hmmmm......or maybe we should just leave it as it is!

Nope JJ not here Rach.

I see we all in a happy state of mind.

Hurry up I <span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>Want</span> my Alias!! :smiley: ;)

:happydance: :cheers:

and coincidentally the good news came on page 47

GO THE OZZIES ON OUR LUCK!

wait... that's the irish

umm... go the ozzies on our... uhh... lack of alias against the rest of the world? or the fact that authors who publish books here have the books come out in america before it gets here? or the fact that we don't have security guards at banks yet we feel the need to chain the pens to the desk?

😆 who cares? GO AUSTRALIA!

AND GO ALIAS!

oh but channel seven? YOU STILL SUCK!!!

p.s. the chaining pen to the desk thing... i really need to type that article up for you guys, it's HILARIOUS!

Bubbles said:
the fact that we don't have security guards at banks yet we feel the need to chain the pens to the desk?

[post="1342435"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

:lol: that's funny, i never thought of that, I guess it shows how slow I am :D

lol it's a whole article that was in the newspaper around australia day

i really have to type it up, it's definitely a keeper

speaking of which... did anyone hear about them finding a new planet? :woot: it's outside the milky way and three times the size of jupiter! :shock: how COOL is that?

ALIAS IS BACK ON SOON!!!!!!!!! :woot: i'm gonna be on a high for like the next month or so... speaking of which, everyone... c'mon, get into the spirit! change your sigs :poke: this is something worth putting in your siggy!!

no one in the world is as slow as me

haha rach i see you've already put it your sig :lol: nice! but my thoughts are a contrast to yours *giggle*

syd_kicks_serious_ass said:
JJ?!?!? i swear i saw ya lurking there.....
[post="1342410"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

are you talkin bout me JJ or another JJ?? i do lurk around often... :P

i told nic bout ALIAS... of course she's complainin bout the bad time slot, but hey we get ALIAS!!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back