Us Aussies hate channel seven

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah... kells you gotta watch the whole thing!! Its great! I love that movie, i wonder if we get it here? *goes in search of new tv guide*

felgercarb nup, we dont get it either!! Damn Blue Heelers, who watches that anyway? I'm so over it!

Dude. Who watches that? I dont know anyone who watches it! And it wont go away! Its like neighbours! IT JUST WONT DIE! (No offence to neighbours fans. I love you all)

I dont know... Drew Barrymore.... I can only stand her in small doses.

Kelly V said:
Dude. Who watches that? I dont know anyone who watches it! And it wont go away! Its like neighbours! IT JUST WONT DIE! (No offence to neighbours fans. I love you all)

I dont know... Drew Barrymore.... I can only stand her in small doses.
[post="1377832"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Blue Heelers is an absolute embarrassment. Repeats of it are on EVERY DAY in England.

And don't get me started on Neighbours. :o_O: It's an even worse version of Home and Away. If Home and Away has a storyline, Neighbours has it two weeks later. At least in Home and Away you get to see the beach.

No I don't watch it all the time! :lol: You do strange things when you are homesick overseas. :lol: Plus I used to work with Kip Gamblin (who plays Scott).

not in victoria? *fumes* so what, we suck so much that we get blue heelers instead of a kick ass movie with a kick ass, drop dead gorgeous, knee melting, COMPLETELY HOT ACTOR?

:cry: god channel 7 you don't have to rub it in... we know all of that already

:sadangel:

Natalia said:
Didn't they have 3 episodes in a row on Friday?! Plus the one earlier in the week. I've heard it suggested that they are showing it like this because it isn't rating well and they want to finish it off.

i love crossing jordan, but three episodes was way too much in one night, but the ones they're showing on friday nights are repeats....oh well... australia's already caught up with america in terms of new eppy's....if only seven would do that with alias......AHEM!!!!

anyway, i'm just gonna change the subject for a second.....is it true every state apart from WA got a public holiday today??? coz if it's true, i think it's completely unfair......while you were all sleeping in taking a break, i had to head to school and take my first two exams today...... :cry: life is so unfair......i blame seven

:Ponder:

Nobody around tonight.... (n)

I just booked a Quicksilver cruise, thanks luce and juju. If you say it is good it must be good! :lol:

EDIT: Yes we did! Queen's Birthday long weekend!

Natalia said:
:Ponder:

Nobody around tonight.... (n)

I just booked a Quicksilver cruise, thanks luce and juju. If you say it is good it must be good! :lol:

EDIT: Yes we did! Queen's Birthday long weekend!
[post="1377939"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
No worries have a good time!! When do you go?

Lovin the Queen's Birthday!!!! :lol:

Frozen said:
I went to olympic park today. My dad got these tickets from work so the whole family went to a foot ball game. It was Australia vs Samoa. We won 74 to 7.
[post="1375633"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I read all the replies saying how boring that must have been. I wasn't bored watching it. We haven't had a huge win against a decent team in a while. :smiley:

syd_kicks_serious_ass said:
ohhhh yea guys. if ur interested..... Will and Grace is on tonight at 10.30 on that horrible horrible channel (yes, seven) and it's "saving Grace Again, pt2" which from memory is Victor Garber's eppie. so yea, if ur interested tune in.
[post="1376694"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

It's sinfully delicious...

How cool was it seeing him in Will and Grace. Freaking awesome! Victor Garber the gay icon.

Frozen said:
^Sounds interesting

eh ermm! :clears throat importantly:

I would like to present to you

The Song of Channel Seven

We please the mass, that’s what we like to think.
But you see we're very stupid, respect begins to sink.

We believe in crappy shows! Lot's and lot's of scams.
Like My Restaurant Rules and other sorts of shames.

Our programmers are monkeys, like the US' ABC's.
Even though we are told so, we just refuse to see.

We send plastic letters in reply to complaints.
We don't tell the people nothing, why should we? We are saints.

Sci-fi and Cult fans hate our stinky guts.
Not to mention Alias fans, they'd love to kick our butts!

We are of the insane. Our motto is this:
"We are brilliantly stupid our brains have gone amiss"

So in conclusion. We just have no clue.
We are but badly programmed robots made out of bubble gum and glue.

[post="1376701"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
That is brilliant! I can't praise that enough. You totally rock Lexi (again)!

Joey said:
[post="1376798"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right]
haha, I hope they did. I hope they actually spelt it "stooopid" too.

gucci_94 said:
Lovin the Queen's Birthday!!!!  :lol:
[post="1378915"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
What did everyone get up to for the long weekend?

It was my birthday over the weekend (24 now, I was quite happy being 23... I blame 7). Went over to my parents house and we had a family gathering. Cracked open the 1980 Grange I got dad for Christmas a few years back (Tasted about the same as a good $50 wine but I'm not going to complain), watched the 'boring' rugby and just stayed up with my folks until about 1am.

The strange thing is that my parents seriously have turned cool all of a sudden. I don't know how or why.

Me: I'm thinking about supercharing my car.
Old Dad: Don't do that, why do you need so much speed anyway, etc, rant.
New Dad: Cool, they're only about $3,000 aren't they (*cough* try 6)
Me: Erm, yeeeeeah, 3 grand.
New Dad: Ok well if you're going speeding, do it where there's no telegraph poles or anything like that.

New Dad: Your beers nearly empty, more in the fridge, go grab one.

...and my mum wouldn't stop laughing because I said "Chinese Flu" in a chinese accent (Chinese Fru)

whoa, i didnt know mentioning NBK would cause quite a stir.....then again MV is in it....... :D

i think its on telly here (QLD) and in NSW cos state of origin is on (go the maroons! :D ) and channel 7 wants to compete with channel 9 or some stupid thing like that.....as if they could!

on a side note i<span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'> actually like home and away </span>i know, i know, trashy rubbish you all say and its on channel 7.......but its half an hour of complete and funny nonsense (with a couple of hot guys) and it takes my mind off studying and uni.......which by the way i should be doing now :blink:

and i gave in, i gave in......when i should've been studying guess what i did? i watched the gag reels and the making of on the alias season 1 and 2 dvds.......i mean it was so good but sheesh if i dont buckle down and find some self control im failing my exams all the way.....

*must study, must study*

happy birthday sage for... when it was haha :beer: drink one for all of us (we can trust you on that :lol:smiley:

i'm in french now and the teacher's blabbering about foreign exchange programs... :yawn: someone save me from the misery

another 40 minutes of french... :rolleyes: someone should seriosly invent a device that makes time go faster when you want it and slower when you want it :woot:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back