Us Aussies hate channel seven

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know I was ironing and watched Gay H&A

I thought I must hurry up and finish with the wonderful!! Border Security coming on. :D ^_^ ;)

I didn't burn myself woot.

Ironing all done in 20 mins a new record for me. :blush: :cool:

hmmm no im quite used to blood tests....xcept this chic wasn't very good AND she did take 10 tubes of blood....so thats a lot of blood! and i had to do that stoopid glucose thing where u have to drink this gross glucose drink....bleh!

I dun mind needles, im quite used t them now.

yea juju 20 seconds seems like just enough i might be able to manage that......maybe make it 15.

well done dani, great job with the ironing. im impressed!

Thanks Rach.

I not a huge fan of Needles.

But hey Needles are worse at the dentist when they go in your gum. :Ph34r: :confused: :blink:

That hurts!! Then your mouth all Numb!! :lol: -_-

It great fun

hahah^^ i should think so!

needles are fun! i love em, cept this stoopid woman who took my blood last time i had a blood test wouldnt let me look, coz it was my first one, she thought i was gonna faint, so she didnt want me looking! i SO wanted to look!! argh, stoopid arse!!

oh and needles at the dentist are fun too!! when your mouth goes all numb and you dribble everywhere and cant eat coz you miss your mouth, yeah, thats awesome!! gonna shut up now!!

Dani 22 01 1979 said:
The only reason I would watch Last Man Standing is of Rodge!!

As I call him.

He was in Rent the stage show many many years ago and I loved it.

However I kinda over my musical phase lol so yeh

:smiley: ;)
[post="1377678"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

i'm never over my musical phase. never...i mean hello? sound of music was my favourite movie for the first 10 years of my life....

the hills are way alive. way.

Bubbles said:
whoa whoa whoa whoa WAIT

cai was telling me this too... wednesday, 8:30 never been kissed is showing

:blink:

the tv guide says blue heelers

*throws a tantrum*
[post="1377756"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

who do we blame?

GHOSTBUSTERS!!....

oops, i mean channel 7!
Kelly V said:
My sister boughtme that movie just cos it has Michael Vartan in it. I just skip forward to his parts then turn it off.

As it should be.
[post="1377826"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

this movie it super cool. not because of drew barrymore but because of MV and secondly for the song 'please please please let me get what i want' by The Smiths...again, super cool.

Sagerian said:
How cool was it seeing him in Will and Grace.  Freaking awesome!  Victor Garber the gay icon.
[post="1378948"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

HELL YES! nuff said.

Bubbles said:
needles... ok guys seriously, what's so bad about them? :confused: they don't hurt, they're not scary and... like seriously... i don't get it

you know blood test needles?

they're about this long:

----------------------------------------

and i stared at it going in and i SWEAR i could not feel a thing

i really don't get it *scratches head*
[post="1379322"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

jooo!
yr crazy/insane because needles are just plain ewwie and make me feel all yucky and hurty

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>p.s luce - you're av is turbo cool!</span>

p.p.s it's 12:42 am and i have my final essay due in about 14 hours....someone inspire me to get cracking puhleasee!

Hey clo.... INSPIRE!!! Probably too late.... :lol:

Yeah, i love my av too, Dani sent it to me!! I uh... had another one i wanted to use, its of Sark, with the words 'arrogant little f***' on it, but i thought it was a little rude to use here, which sucks, coz i love it!

gucci_94 said:
Yeah, i love my av too, Dani sent it to me!! I uh... had another one i wanted to use, its of Sark, with the words 'arrogant little f***' on it, but i thought it was a little rude to use here, which sucks, coz i love it!
[post="1380549"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
:lol:

:yawn:

I am so tired. It's not a good idea to stay up all night playing the Nintendo. We found the one we got in 1987, and all of the games are so funny. I couldn't stop playing until about 4am. And then I very intelligently decided to read a book for a few hours.

:lol:

What a sad life I have....

It is addictive. But now I think I had better concentrate on those stupid exams. Which is why I shouldn't be here.

OMG!!! my maths teacher just booked laptops for us to play games!!!!!! yay!!!!.....i'm soo bored.........i swear waiting for alias takes along time especially if your just staring at the clock.............. any news on a air date yet?????

syd8847 said:
OMG!!! my maths teacher just booked laptops for us to play games!!!!!! yay!!!!.....i'm soo bored.........i swear waiting for alias takes along time especially if your just staring at the clock.............. any news on a air date yet?????
[post="1380718"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Yeah - do you reckon that she really meant for us to go on All Alias?
Perhaps not... ^^ Anyways, she can't really be bothered getting up.

Anyways, I am a fellow hater of Channel 7, so can I join or whatever?

dude about time you joined!!!!!!! and about time you got hooked..... i guess i can blame seven for you taking too long to join..... i guess i can blame seven for that!!!!!!

Natalia said:
Four minutes until Border Security. :woot:
[post="1379361"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
:shock: you mean I missed it? :cry:

*throws a tantrum*

StAgEpRiNcEsS said:
need alias.
[post="1379365"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
AMEN TO THAT!

Dani 22 01 1979 said:
But hey Needles are worse at the dentist when they go in your gum. :Ph34r:  :confused:  :blink:

That hurts!! Then your mouth all Numb!!  :lol:  -_-

[post="1379387"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
novacaine? oh c'mon that does NOT hurt...

*notices everyone staring at her*

*sigh*

Natalia said:
:Ponder:

By the way, I was joking about Border Security.....
[post="1379394"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
:jawdrop: you're insulting like... great australian teebee here <_< I WUB MY BORDER SECOOWITY AND WANT IT TO NEVER END!

sydneyxbristow said:
Anyways, I am a fellow hater of Channel 7, so can I join or whatever?
[post="1380731"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
are you two like friends at the same school or something? :blink:

and sure you can join!

lemme just find the list.. umm.. :blush2: wait... oh GOD i keep on changing the name of the document... often strange things... i THINK the last time i changed it to "blue and white striped pen lids" but i'll have to check :Ponder: it also has my pee-emmy lists on it too

oh DUDEY... brb!

OK! found it! :D and it was called "tick tock goes the clock" :rolleyes: i shoulda remember that one!

okelies so here's the list:

Fellow Haters of Channel Seven from The Land Down Under

1) Bubbles (JuJu, founder)
2) ASIOagent (Gweer/Grugglies)
3) Sagerian (Sage)
4) Kelly V (Kelly)
5) Cai
6) !n@$en+
7) winter_snow (JJ)
8) FuNnYcHiCkEn (Kim)
9) vaughnandsyd4eva
10) aliasfanjay
11) secret_agent_angel
12) StAgEpRiNcEsS
13) Alias_Gay (Gogo)
14) syd8847
15) Hired-Goon (Adam)
16) gucci_94 (Lucy)
17) headspin
18) Joeys Pizza?
19) syd_kicks_serious_ass (Rach)
20) PsychicAgent (Kelly)
21) Monstica
22) ams4alias
23) Addicted 2 Alias (Aly)
24) Emmy_d
25) VaughnsBluebird
26) mikey_obsessed
27) star_gazer (Cee cee)
28) deranged_girl
29) Dani 22 01 1979 (Dani)
30) star_gazer
31) maddy28 (Maddy)
32) JayJay04
33) sexivaughn_ismine
34) SydAPO05 (Syd)
35) anji_alias (Anji)
36) unauthorized_girl
37) Sakhmet
38) Natalia
39) vaugnroxmysox (Dani)
40) spiritfullfrog (JJ)
41) Frozen (Lexi)
42) fallenangel (Colly)
43) Wild_Child
44) LaurenRachael (Laur)
45) sarks_princess (Essa)
46) sydneyxbristow

dudey only one more till the magic number! :woot: do you reckon we can recruit another one before page 100? By the way, can I puh-LEEZ open the next thread? :notworthy:

hi again, still should be studying and guess what im doing?? had a shocker of a law exam last night , whoever said open book exams were easy should be shot :angry:

oh and guess what else i did? i watched the very first eppy of Alias...where it all began!! oh it was sooooooo damn good!! (cept no sark :( )

ANYWAYS.......NBK is on tonight, that and state of origin (go the maroons :D )

and channel 7......i hate you.....i sooooo need ALIAS!! (and i so need to study for my other exams)

not sure what the next status is :Ponder: but if you look around "the site" thread... it should be there... not sure...

and omg the Pilot is like... :notworthy: i've been slowly watching all of alias from season one, and resisting myself from watching episodes again and again... and i'm up to 3x08 :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back