Politics US 'Hawk' in line for leadership of world bank

If Paul Wolforwitz does get leadership of world bank , the richer nations will get richer. And the poor third world countries will suffer in a big big way. I hate Wolforwitz , his record in the pentagon disgusts me.

A degree in maths PHD in political science, ambassador to Indonesia and deputy whatever at the Defence Dept.

It doesn't matter anyway.

When Gordon gets to run the IMF, no one will care.

noggi16 said:
A degree in maths PHD in political science, ambassador to Indonesia and deputy whatever at the Defence Dept.

It doesn't matter anyway.

When Gordon gets to run the IMF, no one will care.
[post="1262889"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
well, i knew he had a background in politics and defense, obviously. i just thought one would need more experience in the field of economics to run the world bank

xdancer said:
well, i knew he had a background in politics and defense, obviously.  i just thought one would need more experience in the field of economics to run the world bank
[post="1263619"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Exactly...and not be someone who has been so wrong when predicting numbers.

ie how many troops would be needed in Iraq after the war was over, and how much money we'd make off of their oil.

look at england's guardian newspaper online today(19mar)
a great piece about nut wolfie
hope the nomination is derailed...
bushie has a way of rewarding
clowns like wolfowitz
bremer (presidential medal of freedom)
rice (secretary of state)
and various others
who are nothing more than rabid idealogues...

mc

i was surprised too....in fact, i only heard about this guy briefly while reading up on some things concerning the war in iraq, so i affiliated him with defense stuff. Never knew too much about him. But then i hear his nomination for the world bank and im like wha? why the *bank*? :confused:

Back