Politics USA Presidential Discussion Thread (2008)

Who would you vote for president in '08 primary?

• H. Clinton

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A. Gore

• J. Kerry

• J. Edwards

• R. Feingold

• other

• Total voters
I want McCain to win. I also feel like George Bush wasn't that bad of a president. Sure it sucks that we lost alot of troops, but that is the effect of any war. My heart goes out to all the families that lost loved ones. I'm sure though that if Obama was to win and we somehow ended up getting in another war, many people would hate him just as much as they hate Bush. It's pretty much a love hate thing with any president. And stripes I will keep you and your father in my prayers, hope you get to see him soon.

God bless

icewolf said:
I want McCain to win. I also feel like George Bush wasn't that bad of a president. Sure it sucks that we lost alot of troops, but that is the effect of any war. My heart goes out to all the families that lost loved ones. I'm sure though that if Obama was to win and we somehow ended up getting in another war, many people would hate him just as much as they hate Bush. It's pretty much a love hate thing with any president. And stripes I will keep you and your father in my prayers, hope you get to see him soon.

God bless

Why george bush is a terrible president:

- 45% of his service as president he was on vacation

- We had a surplus before he became president, now were in billions of dollars of debt

- There was no need to invade iraq, there was no "Weapons of mass detruction"

- His response to hurricane katrina was basically worthless

- Soon because of his dumb mistake, there will be a draft and we'll all be handed m16's and thrown into a battlefield againist some of the most dirty fighters in the world.

My friend died because of this situation
He was fighting in felusia(not sure how to spell) which is a pretty hostile city in iraq. They were in gun fight with terrorists, then the terrorists wave the white flag which in war means "Give up" or "Surrender". While the american soldiers are about half way walking to there bunker they start firing and kill all of them.

Were not going to war with a normal enemy, this is mountain warfare, with suicide bombers, cave hiding, cruel, calculating people.

In a second they would trade 10 of there man just to put a bullet through yours.

and who's the person that put us in this situation? GEORGE BUSH.

obama.jpg

vote for this guy

Back