User daily blog

D

deltafx

This blog\thread is for each user wanting to blog their day into a post, you can do it each day or each week.

PLEASE no spam or trolling, all forum rules apply!

Well my day started off slow, beginning to wake up and falling back to sleep because I didn't have anything better to do for the rest of the day. Woke up around 1p.m. then washed my face and ate. Ive been texting people finding something to do in a city with nothing to do but chill. I'm now about to shower and get ready for an exciting day with my crew BBAG other known as BOOK BAG ASIAN GANG. I think were going to chill at my friend taes house, and do nothing but dance infront of a mirror listening to music and play ps3.. I havent been doing much at home, and I thought I'D make my way to his house. I do hope on buying clothes and getting a haircut for school.

Day 1 Aug. 7th, 2008

happy blogging

Well i woke up early at about 7:30 to go run with a couple of my buddies to condition for football. after that i came back home and showered then drove out to ihop and got some grub with the fellas. Went to go pick up my girl afterwards and came back to my house to chill. so here i am now blogging on this here forum. I've got plans for later though, I have to pick up football equipment then I'll probably go back to my girls house for a while. When i get back home though I'm getting straight on the xbox to GB with my boys lol. Then see whats in store for the weekend.

August 7th, 08 :]

Woke up at about 5:30am this morning took a shower and had a bagel with Strawberry Cream Cheese it was tasty :D. Then I got ready for work and then drove to work. Not much happened there just sitting around doing nothing cause it was soooo slow!!! Went home at 3:00pm and got on my xbox did some advertising for about 3hrs now im here

Thursday August 7th 2008

woke up at 7 am. got a shower, ate a bowl of captain crunch :smiley: and got dressed for work. got to work at about 8, and did what i had to do. also, i had a blueberry fight with my co-worker. it was badass. left at around 4, came home and got a shower. chilled with my nephew (babysitting) and played a couple songs on rockband. then i chilled with my girl for a couple hours. fooled around. then she went home :( played a little cod4 (finally met up with silenthawk) and chilled on here for a little.

tomorrow is pretty much the same, except not as much xbox, and more chilling with friends

Hmm.. woke up at 9am, talked to my girlfriend for bout 4 hours, then i ran 6 miles on my treadmill, did some bench pressed and pushups/situps. Then i played some socom. House arrest SUCKS !!! BORED

How do you talk to your girlfriend for 4 hours?

Wtf?

Lol.. well back on topic, heres mine

Went to sleep at about 6 in the morning was doing bottle runs and chilling wit tha homies all night, then went to sleep.. woke up at 12 and then went with the homies to this joint and we robbed this dude 12 ounces of weed, bout to sell it all.. and now im here.

2136450388_58759bd111.jpg

Picture of downtown lawton.

Well, to begin my blog, I've started my day off slow again. Woke up late
around 12-1, began to get up and washed my face, then I ate sausage, rice
and ranch. Sounds disgusting, but its better than toasting your sandwich. I
then got texted by the cutest girl named Montasha, which was suprising,
cause usually I text girls first. I'm not really sure if she likes me or not.
But the worst part of it is, her cousin likes me, and I don't have feelings for her like that.
And they are always hanging out.. Which sucks for me, cause I can't date
the girl I like. But who knows I might swag my way
through and ask her out. But I do think she has a crush on me though. Anyway I got
on here and posted, and haven't done much yet today. I really want to
chill with my friends today, but yesterday my dad said I couldn't go anyway
right after I got done taking a shower and getting ready, and it made me
mad. But I dealt with it and just moved on and watched tv.

Aug. 8, 2008

Happy blogging

Woke up tired as hell from last night, knew I had to get up and shower and everything though cause today I had to go job hunting. Took a shower and ate, then went all over the place trying to get a damn job, but it was either always full or I was under the age. I just said screw it and got a hair cut since it was growing too long and school starts monday, got home and just kicked it. Watched some southpark and checked up on the site, might hang out with a buddy of mine for the rest of the idea.

August 08, 2008

Woke up, took a shower, got ready for school, went to school, took a test, came home, came on site, played some basketball, came back home, talked on phone to a girl i am starting to like <3, came back on site, now i am writing about this.