Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Of course the date

• other..

• Total voters

IluvVaughn13

Vaughnster's Girl
Ok i know that there is more but tell me your favorite scene in season two with vaughn and syd. mine is of course is the watch scene i just love that.... lol if this has been done before sorry

there were so many great moments, i watched the counteragent over and over again just watching the part where vaughn and syd were holding hands in the hospital, and i was in total awe when alice said she was michaels g/f. i was like noooooooooooo. but then the watch part was good, but whenever something good happens sumthin bad happens too, they got interupted my kendals call!!! grr, but my absolute favourite was on thei date, the weeks before when i watched the preview i was going crazy i was like yayyyyyyyyyy and smiling i was so happy that night yet so excited. lol. also at the end of the counteragent when they hugged, vaughn should have walked faster to keep up wit syd! grr o well cant wait till tommorow nights episode

All the moments. Gosh, everytime they're on screen together...

I love the heated discussions/arguments... the hugs in indicator and counteragent....the don't frost the pie....the date....the watch....yes, I even liked (not loved,but liked) the bar scene. So many to name. But there's going to be even more!!! There has to be!!!

My personal fave Syd/Vaughn scene was when they came back from the hockey game in Firebomb. Or maybe it was when Syd was in the bathtub. I dunno any time when they were being extremely romantic. I love that. I'm a die hard romantic. And even though it hasnt happened yet, if that hockey scene ppl were talking about happens I will just melt! OMG that will be sooo adorable.

I loved the date scene...the one in Europe I think it was. they were going to go up to the hotel room, but then those stupid SAD-6 guys had to come and ruin it

Gosh--I love just any Syd/Vaughn moment. But I love the watch scene, their kiss in "Phase One" and Syd's house in "Double Agent" ^_^

OMG!!! I love all of their "moments", but I would definitely have to say that my favorite is the Spysex one..... I don't know though,sometimes I feel like that happened too fast. I mean they had just kissed for the first time the week before!!! We were all like " OH YAH!! They kissed!!!WOW". We didn't even have a chance to let that sink in and they're in bed!! Oh well....It's still the best! :love:

I think the watch part would have to be my favorite because it really set everything up for the rest of the season between the two of them, although the cooking dinner scene I have seen many times. :smiley:

Back