v/s sex!

No no!!! Vaughn can't go through with it!! :eek:
Gosh Jack is sooo stubborn!!! Someone needs to lite a fire under his butt!!! :angry:
More soon I hope!! Thanx for taking over for Aliasgurl!! (y)
PM me when you have more!!! :cool:

I'm so gald you updated. This story is so good. You are so talented. Thanks for the pm, and more soon please. And dear God, please don't let Vaughn go throught with it! :eek:

Lov ya,

Lauren :angelic:

what a cliff! but it's great u continued the story, i'm glas sb did. Thanks for the PM and please update soon! love it

Hey guys, sorry for taking a lot of time on this but i couldn't think straight. Anyway, i have a chapter up and i hope you enjoy. Please tell me what you think (y) or (n) .

" Very well then. Follow this guard, he'll lead you to a room in which there's a bed. There, you will get the girl pregnant. Oh and Mr. Vaughn, don't even think about doing anything stupid. There will be a gaurd watching you. Goodbye Mr. Vaughn, go follow that gaurd." Vaughn did as he was told

Inside, Vaughn knew Sydney wasn't going to give up on him. He knew Sydney would come to save him no matter what. As the guard led them outside the door into a hallway leading them to another hallway that would take them to the door that went to the room, Vaughn took a look at the girl. She looked very nervous. The whole way, she walked with her head facing down.

<span style='font-size:12pt;line-height:100%'>Vaughn's POV</span>

We walked towards a room and i noticed the girl was nervous. Sark was pretty stupid to leave us with 1 guard.I had a plan but it could work perfectly if Sydney's timing is right.

We went through the 2nd door and there were four doors. Two of them said "Room",1 said "bathroom" and 1 said "Storage". I figured this is probably where Sark keeps his supplies. It would come in handy for my plan.

We got to a door that said " Room" and the guard reached into his pocket and took out a key. He unlocked the door and lead us in. He went in himself and closed the door then stood there.

<span style='font-size:12pt;line-height:100%'>End POV </span>

When they got there, the guard stood there with the stupidest smile on. It looked liked he was about to have the best night of his life. The girl just went and sat down on the bed.

" Join her Mr. Vaughn." The gaurd said.

" I will in a sec. Can i go to the bathroom 1st?"

The guard led Vaughn go. The guard followed Vaughn as he went to the bathroom. When Vaughn got into the bathroom, the guard was staring at the girl, who was just sitting on the bed, looking at the wall. When Vaughn got out of the bathroom, he noticed the guard wasn't looking so he kicked the guard and in an instant, the guard was on the floor. Vaughn proceeded to get the guard's gun. He grabbed it and the guard started getting up. Vaughn used the gun to hit the guard head and knock him unconscious. He knew that if he shot the guy, he would make to much noise or the girl might scream which would attract Sark's attention.

He took a look of the girl and saw that she was still sitting on the bed. He went to the room she was in and when he walked in, she jumped. He went to her.

" Could you watch the guard for a while, i wanna check for something in the storage room?"

" Sure" the girl said with a shaky.

" Thanks. If he seems to get up, which i doubt, or if you hear someone coming in the 1st hallway, don't sceam or anything, just come to me and tell me o.k?"

" O.k" the girl said.

" By the way, my name is Michael." He said stretching out his right arm. His left one was still in pain.

" Karen" She said extending her arm to shake his.

" O.k, well he's over there" Vaughn said pointing at the guard.

"Uh, thanks" she replied.

" Oh, and by the way, do you know how to use a gun?"

" Yeah." said Karen.

" O.k" Vaughn said.

He went to the storage room door and tried to turn the knob but it was locked.

"Damn" he said, "it's locked."

"Um, Micheal, there are more keys on him." Karen said reaching for the guard's keys.

" Right" He said as he fetched the keys.

He opened the door after trying several different keys. When he entered, he saw a room full of guns, ropes handcuffs, bombs ect. He wasted no time and too what he needed which were ropes, and 4 guns. He left the room, closed the door, and locked it. He went to Karen and gave her 2 guns. He took the last 2 guns and then with the rope he tied up the guard.

I'm very tired right now, it's 5:13 in the morning so i'm pretty tired. Please review. :D

Yeah!! He's trying to escape!!! :D Hurry up Syd!!! :redhair:
So glad to be back on the net and to AA!! :rolleyes: Got attacked by that stupid worm viris and haven't been able to even turn ON my computer let alone get on the internet! :stupidcomputer:
Can't wait to see what's next!! :woot:
🦋

Hey Guys, sorry it took sooo long to write but here's more. :D Please R&R

He left the room, closed the door, and locked it. He went to Karen and gave her 2 guns. He took the last 2 guns and then with the rope he tied up the guard.

Karen was a very beautiful woman, Vaughn couldn't lie. She was in good shape and seemed like she was always smiling. Even though Vaughn thought she was attractive, he knew there was no one as beautiful as Sydney. He wondered if she was on her way or if she was still waiting.

After a while of thinking, Vaughn realised that he should be planning an escape. The guard had a cellphone on him so Vaughn took it but there was no signal in the building. He had to escape, find out where he was and then he could call Sydney.

***Ops. Center***

Syney and Weiss had finally persuaded Kendall to go to Moscow. They had the team ready and were going to leave the nxt morning. Sydney wanted to leave as soon as possible. After packing her clothes, taking a shower and getting into her night clothes, she thought about him. He could be in so much painshe thought. They could be torturing him right now. I bet it was Sark. That sick son of a b****. She was now full of anger more than any feeling. She was personally going to kill the person who did this to her and Vaughn. She was going to make them regret the day they were born.

Sorry, i know that was very short. I'll try to put more up soon.

Hey Guys, sorry it took sooo long to write but here's more. :D Please R&R

He left the room, closed the door, and locked it. He went to Karen and gave her 2 guns. He took the last 2 guns and then with the rope he tied up the guard.

Karen was a very beautiful woman, Vaughn couldn't lie. She was in good shape and seemed like she was always smiling. Even though Vaughn thought she was attractive, he knew there was no one as beautiful as Sydney. He wondered if she was on her way or if she was still waiting.

After a while of thinking, Vaughn realised that he should be planning an escape. The guard had a cellphone on him so Vaughn took it but there was no signal in the building. He had to escape, find out where he was and then he could call Sydney.

***Ops. Center***

Syney and Weiss had finally persuaded Kendall to go to Moscow. They had the team ready and were going to leave the nxt morning. Sydney wanted to leave as soon as possible. After packing her clothes, taking a shower and getting into her night clothes, she thought about him. He could be in so much painshe thought. They could be torturing him right now. I bet it was Sark. That sick son of a b****. She was now full of anger more than any feeling. She was personally going to kill the person who did this to her and Vaughn. She was going to make them regret the day they were born.

***The Warehouse***

It was almost completely dark outside. Vaughn and Karen had a plan and they were going to make sure it worked. It was actually very easy at the beginning. There was only one thing they didn't have tht they needed-Sydney.

Karen was very much attracted to Vaughn. She wanted him. The only thing is that she knew he loved Sydney. He would never stop talking about her. Either he never ever thinks about anything but her or everything reminds him of her.

Now, she was just fed up with him talking about her. She decided to change to subject.

"So, Michael,what do you like to do when you have time?" she asked.

" Well i like to hangout with friends, cook, watch hockey, play hockey. This reminds me of when Syd and i.............." He started talking about Sydney and him playing hockey.

Karen was getting really annoyed. She was all he talked about. She rolled her eyes just as he turned to look at her.

" Hey, what was that for?" Vaughn asked.

" What?" she asked, although knowing exactly what he was talking about.

" You rolled you eyes. Did i annoy you or something."

Annoy me?, Karen thought Oh no no, you're just talking non-stop about the "women of your dreams" while i'm trying to start a conversation about something else rather than her. Oh, i'm not annoyed.

"Oh, no, it's nothing. I was thinking of something else.", she lied.

"Oh, ok." Vaughn said cluelessly. Then he started a new story.

" There was this on time when Sy-" he started.

"Oh would you stop with the stories already!" She blurted out. "I don't want to hear another word about Sydney. It's getting on my nerves, 'Sydney this, Sydney that'. Would you cut the c**p?!"

I'll try to put more up soon. G2G

Sorry I haven't written in such a long time. This is a short chapter but i hope you like it. I will try to post more soon. Please r&r :D

Vaughn was completely shocked. He didn't know talking about Sydney would bother Karen so much.

" Well, um, sorry, I didn't know talking about Sydney would bother you."

" No, no," Karen started," I should be the one whose sorry, I shouldn't have lost control like that."

" It's o.k, it must be annoying to hear me talk about Sydney all the time. It's just that I miss her very much."

" I know how it feels," Karen said. " I remember when my ex-boyfriend went to visit his family in England. I couldn't get him off my mind."

" Well, what happened between you two? "

" Found out he cheated on me about a year later after he returned."

" Oh, well, I'm very sorry," said Vaughn.

" Well, i got over it so it's o.k now."

" That's good."

They both sat there, thinking about their loved ones. Then Vaughn realised he should be forming a escape plan.

***Sydney's apartment***

"Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing."

Sydney's alarm clock did it's duty of waking her up. She turned it off quick becaus like many people, she didn't like the loud sound of the alarm clock.

"Damn, what time is it? " she asked herself as she looked at her clock.

It was 6:00am. She had 2 hours to get ready for work. She woke up and stretched as she headed towards the bathroom. She brushed her teeth and went into the shower. She got out and dried herself then got dressed. She headed to the kitchen and made some coffee and toast. She ate, then grabbed her purse and her clothes to change into for the mission then left. She got into her car and drove to work.

When she got there, she was greeted by Weiss.

" Hey Syd, ready to go to Moscow?" he asked.

" Yep," she said.

" Good," he said, "let's do it!"

***The Warehouse***

Vaughn had just come up with a plan. It was so simple, he wondered why he hadn't come up with it sooner. He told Karen the plan and she nodded as to say that she agreed. It was basically a 3-step plan. He called it the ' grab, go, call' plan as in grab some rope from the storage room, go down the window after tying the rope to the bed, and call Sydney. Little did he know that time was a serious issue.

Eepers!! :nervous: It sounds like trouble is brewing ahead!! :Paranoid:
I hope nothing goes wrong and that Vaughn can get free!!! :thinking:
Thanx for the PM and can't wait to see what happens next!! :angelic:
Colly E.

Back