v/s sex!

¡°Agent Vaughn, now that I know what you and my daughter have been doing, I advise you to not let this interfere with work. If I found out anything has happened to her, while she was distracted about her personal life, I will personally reassign you to a different location far away from my daughter. Do you understand?¡± Jack said studying Vaughn¡¯s expression without blinking.

¡°Yes sir, but I assure you that nothing will happen,¡± Vaughn replied back.
"Marshall, do you have anything?" asked Vaughn. They were doing a search in the LA area of all the areas Sydney could be.
"No, theres nothing, oh and by the way, I know I shouldn't be metioning this, but ummm, well..You and Ms. Bristow make a very cute couple," he says nervously touching his fingers.
'What does this have to do with anything?' Vaughn thought to himself. "Thanks Marshall," he replied back. With that, everyone returned to work. They were all carefully monitoring the screens, until they saw Sydney sitting in a bench. "We found her. Marshall, can you please tell Jack that shes alright and that I went to go get her."
"Oh, sure Mr. Vaughn or err excuse.. Agent Vaughn." Vaughn said nothing back and just grabbed his coat to leave.
*At the bench somewhere*
"Syd, Syd are you alright? What happened? Are you hurt?" Vaughn asked as he approached her.
"Huh? Vaughn what are you doing her?" she asks sleepily.
"Are you alright?" he asks again.
"Of course, I'm fine. Why wouldn't I be. I went out for a run this morning, while you were still sleeping. I guess last night really wore me out that I just fell asleep right here," she said motioning at the bench. "Why wouldn't I be alright? I'm a grown woman and I know how to take care of myself. I'm a spy incase you haven't noticed, Vaughn," she said slightly annoyed.
"I know, I know. I'm sorry for overreacting, but I just get so worried sometimes. I can't help it. Your so important to me," he said looking into her eyes. He gave her a kiss and she returned it. Then, Vaughn suddenly remembered that Jack and Marshall were probably watching.

TBC

aiight ppl i got a lil question for u all. would u rather have me update the fic every few days which im doin right now, or would u rather wait a while for me to write the whole thing and jus post a chap everyday?

hmm ok, but i havent made up my mindyet since not everyone had a chance to say anything yet so lets jus wait a lil longer.

k ill ask again cuz i want more answers, aiight ppl i got a lil question for u all. would u rather have me update the fic every few days which im doin right now, or would u rather wait a while for me to write the whole thing and jus post a chap everyday?

i say wait, because at this time. a lot of ppl are busy with exams. really depends on you. it is YOUR fic. :D
--Mandy :angelic:

Back