v/s sex!

k ppl right now im pretty busy helpin out at my church's vbs so i prob wont have a chap up soon, but i am thinkin bout wats gonna happen. i felt so bad since u guys had to wait so long.

great fic, btt i wanna know what's up with syd acting so strange! vaughn is just a sweetie, i want him!!!!

"I know, I know. I'm sorry for overreacting, but I just get so worried sometimes. I can't help it. Your so important to me," he said looking into her eyes. He gave her a kiss and she returned it. Then, Vaughn suddenly remembered that Jack and Marshall were probably watching.
"Let's go home, then we should go back to work," said Vaughn. He stood up and took out his hand, which Sydney willingly took. They walked away from the bench hand in hand. When they reached Vaughn's car, Sydney opened the door to take a seat, until something from across the park caught her attention.
"Vaughn, did you see that?" asked Syd.
"See what?"
"I'm not sure, but it was something like a reflection or a flash."
"Where did you see it," he asked looking for anything suspicious.
"It was somewhere over there near the bushes," she said pointing to some bushes close to where the bench was.
"It could be jus a little kid or something. I'm sure it's nothing important."
"I guess, but there was no one in the park but us," said Syd still looking in the bushes with a concerned look on her face.
"Well, then let's just go check it out."
"Yeah, I don't know what it is, but I didn't feel like we were the only ones in the park."
"Are you sure?" asked Vaughn wrinkling his forehead because of worry. He adjusted his holster and checked his gun to make sure it was loaded. "Alright lets go," he said motioning towards the bushes.

TBC. sry i havent posted in a while. ive been really busy with church and other things n i kno this is relaly short but my fingers kinda hurt right now i hurt them a few days ago.

"Yeah, I don't know what it is, but I didn't feel like we were the only ones in the park."
"Are you sure?" asked Vaughn wrinkling his forehead because of worry. He adjusted his holster and checked his gun to make sure it was loaded. "Alright lets go," he said motioning towards the bushes.
"What do you thing it is?" asked Vaughn taking a quick glance at Syd.
"I'm not sure, but I still think we should check."
"OK, were here. You said it came from here right?"
"Yeah, I'm pretty sure."
"Syd, be careful," he said to her with a look of caution.
"Don't worry about me so much, Vaughn. I can take care of myself. I'm going to go out further in the park. You should just stay here incase you find anything else."
"Sure, just call me if you see anything."
***Vaughn's POV***
"OK, I wonder what I'm looking for," he thought to himself. He cleared a few paths and searched for anything that may have been what Syd was talking about. He took a few more steps onto a path, until he heard a twig snapping behind him. He thought it was Syd trying to scare, so he turned around saying, "Did you really--"
He saw a fist coming straight for his head, and didn't have enough time to react. He fell unconscious on the dirt ground making a thud.
***In a warehouse***
Vaughn opened his eyes to find himself in an abandone warehouse. He tried to sit him up, but let out a groan. His head was pounding from the punch that knocked him out.
"So you finally decided to awake, Mr.Vaughn," said a man with a british accent.
"Sark? What am I doing here? Where am I?" Vaughn said trying to get up. He gave up when he found chains on his wrists.
"Theres no point, Mr.Vaughn. It seemed that Sydney did just as I planned. She dragged you back in the park where my men could easily take you, while you were by yourself."
"You still didn't say why you needed me."
"Be patient, I was getting there. I simply need you to get this woman pregnant." When he said that, a bald headed man twice the size of Vaughn brought out an innocent young woman who had been crying. She had straight blonde hair that stopped at her shoulders. Her mascara was smeared by her tears and she had a black eye.
"What? Theres no way in hell that I'm going to do that. I'll only be with Sydney. I love her and no one else."
"Well if you don't, I'll simply have to kill you," he said pullin out a gun and cocking it. "I need you to get her pregnant, so Sydney will be at her weakest. She'll be without you. She'll be vulnerable with no one to help her. Once that is done, then I will make my move and take her. I need her to get all the Rambaldi artifacts and because she was the one in the prophecy.
***Ops Center***
"Dad!" yelled Sydney over all the other voices to get Jack's attention. She ran to his side and stopped him from working at his paper work. "Dad, Vaughn's missing. I need your help. I don't know what to do," said Syd with a lump in her throat. Her eyes were tearing up when Jack spoke.
"Sydney, what do you mean, he's missing? Tell me what happened.
"We were in the park, and we were about to leave, until I saw something or someone from where we were sitting. And then we----"
"What do you mean you saw something? What was it? Were you being watched?"
"I don't know. We went back to look, but I heard something. It was like something fell on the ground, so I went back to where Vaughn was, but he wasn't there."
"OK, I'll get a team there. Just stay here until we can get anything," said Jack with a look of sympathy.

TBC..

sry it took me forever to update this. i hope this will make it up. tell me wat u guys think. i love ur feedback.

Oh man, this is great! What a twist. I hope that no matter what, Vaughn will stick to his guns, and not sleep with that women. I loved this chapter. It was so good. Awesome job. I hope Syd get's to him in time, I can't wait for your next update. Thanks for the pm (y) :D

Love ya,

Lauren :angelic:

Back