v/s sex!

ah :( no more for a week *sniffle*
just as long as Vaughn doesnt have sex with the girl and Sark gets the felgercarb be out of him I think I will be ok ;)

im really sry, but ive been really busy these days. i have softball, i have to start working soon, summer readin, the summer readin journal or something like that, and i have a doctors appointment and a dentist appointment. i wish i could update. ive been thinkin on wats gonna happen next, but i havent decided wat i wanted to happen yet. if u have any suggestions, the PLEASE pm me about them.

im not gonna end it. i was jus tellin ppl that your probably not goin to get an update very often. im really busy. i barely have time to go on allalias now... :(

<span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>PLEASE READ!</span>

ok while i was away in florida for my church retreat, i was really touched. i was so touched that i was inspired to change my life. im so proud of myself and so r my parents. i broke all my cds, im not gonna steal, cuss, cheat, and jus gonna live a clean life from now on. so..ive decided to stop this story. im really sry...it was fun writing for everyone and it was fun readin ur comments. someone could keep writin in here if u want to, but jus kno that i will have no part in r rated fics from now on.

First off <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>KUDOS TO YOU!!!!</span> :flowers:
I don't know how old you are, but I think you're younger than the age of someone who should be doing R rated stuff!! :blush2:
I JUST turned 21 years old and I still barely get the nerve to come to this part of AA! :blush:
I also, this past spring received my first communion and confirmation and went on my church retreat. I also changed my life a whole lot!!! I now go to church all the time, am part of the youth group at church, help out with the homeless, everything!!!! :D
It was awesome!!!! :woot: :hishighholiness:
So more power to you and
<span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>God Bless!!!!</span> (y) (y) (y)

(y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) Congratulations!!! Thats great! Keep on keeping on- (for the lack of a better phrase hehe) Thats really cool!!!! Kudos!!!!!!!

thanks to everyone. im gonna let nc710 continue to write cuz she was the first to ask. if u wanna write some of it too, then jus pm me and it can be co-written.

O.k guys, i'm going to try and finish Aliasgurls' story. This is my 1st attempt of wriiting a fan fic so feedback please, thanx. Hope u like it! :D

Although Sydney wanted to save Vaughn, she didn't know whether to believe her mother or not. She sat at her desk thinking about what her mother had said. She was wondering if she should believe her or not. 'Well she did mention the same location as Kendall, maybe she's telling the truth with everything else'. Sydney sat there for the next 10 min. thinking about all of this. Then all of a sudden, she heard someone walking towards her. She turned around and saw her father coming to her.

"Sydney, you have a lot of paperwork there, shouldn't you be working on it instead of staring out into space?"
" Yea dad. Sorry, just had a lot on my mind," she said with a sigh.
" Now Sydney, i know you're worried about Agent Vaughn but you can't let it interfere with your work. Now go on and finish with your paperwork." As he was leaving, she called out to him, "Dad?". Jack turned around and saw his daughter walking towards him.

"Yes Sydney?" He answered.
"Well dad," she said hesitatingly, " I just got a call from mom &..."
" Wait, u just got a call from your mother, well what did she say?"
" Dad i was just about to tell you before you interupted me." She realized how she had just talked to her father and saw the stern look on his face. Before he could say anything, she continued, " She said she knew the location of Vaughn and she told me how to get there. She even told me how to get inside and dad, well, i believe her."
Jack just stood there and looked at Sydney like she was some crazy maniac. Finally after what seemed like forever he replied, " Sydney, i've knew Irina longer than you'll ever know and i just don't trust her. "
"But dad..." Sydney protested but her father cut her off, " Sydney, Irina is a person who just can't be trusted so get that phone call out of your mind, oh by the way did she say anything about her location?"
" No", Sydney said disapointedly.
" O.k," Jack said, "Then get back to your work."

Sydney gave a sigh went to her desk and sat down. Vaughn was missing and her father wasn't going to believe her about her and Irina's conversation. Then Weiss came to her desk.

"Hey Syd" he said.
"Hey Eric" she replied.
" Saw you arguing with your father, what was that all about?"
" Oh nothing, just the usual chit-chat."
" Well you know Syd that didn't look like the ordinary chit-chat to me."
" Well if you have to know, my mother called me and told me she knew where Vaughn was and..." she ws cut of by Weiss.
" Wait Sydney, you know where Vaughn is and you were just about to keep this from me?"
" Well sorry Weiss. I just didn't feel like talking."
" Fine" Weiss said, "Continue"
" Well she also told me how i could get there. I tried telling my father this but he just didn't believe me, rather he didn't believe my mom."
" Well do you believe her?''
" Yes i do, and i wanna go find Vaughn."
" Well Syd, if you believe your mom, well so do i. But exactly what made you believe..." He was interupted by Syd who answered his question before hand.
" She said she loved me and didn't want me to lose anyone else that i love. No liar would say something like that Weiss and this is my mom we're talking about, she said she loved me." Sydney sounded like she was going to cry.
'' Oh" he said with a lot of emotion, "well i think we should convince your father of this." He started walking to Jacks's office. Sydney followed, trying to stop him.
Before Sydney could stop him, they were already half-way to Jack's office, Weiss practically draging Sydney. When she finally caught up, they were at Jack's office. Weiss knocked on the door and Jack said, "Come in." They came in and looked up. When he saw who it was , he rudely said, "What the h*** do want?"

O.k guys, i know this chapter sucks but i'll try to make the next one better :rolleyes:

~Nthabi~

forget the thing i said in the pm. it doesnt have to be r rated. that was a good chapter, but i think you should send out pms to people.

Thank u 4 your reviews. Aliasgurl, i think i'll try to add some r-rated stuff at the end and kittykat, thanks for your comments, i'll have more up soon. :D

Hey guys, here's the next chapter and i really would appreciate reviews. Enjoy! :D

Before Sydney could stop him, they were already half-way to Jack's office, Weiss practically draging Sydney. When she finally caught up, they were at Jack's office. Weiss knocked on the door and Jack said, "Come in." They came in and looked up. When he saw who it was , he rudely said, "What the h*** do want?"

"Excuse me?" Sydney asked with fury.

"I said, what do you want?"Jack replied with the same amount of fury.

"Look here," Sydney said with so much anger she could just explode " Don't u ever talk to me like that."

"I can talk to u however the h*** i want."

"Sydney was just about to say something when Weiss cut her off shouting, "Would you guys just stop with all this s***." He turned toward Jack "Now sir, we came to tell you that......"

" If this is about Sydney's phone call, i don't wanna here it."

" But agent Bistrow, i......."

" Look, I don't have time to listen to your nonsence. Now get the h*** out of here." Jack's face was starting to turn red. Finally Sydney spoke up.

" Look here, you have no reason to talk to Eric like that. You better apologize and listen to what the man has to say, got that?"

" I don't have to apologize to anyone. Most of all i don't have to listen to you."

" Why don't you listen to someone else for a change?" Sydney asked

" Why should i Sydney. Do you expect me to just listen to to some woman who betrays her own daughter and husband? Sydney, this woman ran out on you and betrayed you. Do you think that i'd just believe her?"

Sydney was upset that her father would mention something like that. She left the office and left her father standing there infront of Weiss.

" That was a bit harsh don't you think?" Weiss said.

" Look here, i know what har........."

" No you don't know what harsh is otherwise you wouldn't have said that. Sydney lost her mother at a young age and now we don't even know what is happening to the man she loves. Incase you don't know, her mother said she loved her and she didn't want Sydney to lose someone else she loves. Also, even if you don't trust Irina, remember that we sometimes have to take risks."

Weiss stormed out of the room and left Jack open mouthed.

***In the Warehouse***

Vaughn thought about his for a while. When he saw Sark reach for the gun, Vaughn quickly said

" Wait, i'll do it. I'll impregnant her." Sark put a big smirk on his face.

" Very well then. Follow this guard, he'll lead you to a room in which there's a bed. There, you will get the girl pregnant. Oh and Mr. Vaughn, don't even think about doing anything stupid. There will be a gaurd watching you. Goodbye Mr. Vaughn, go follow that gaurd." Vaughn did as he was told.

That's it, i will put more up maybe tonight after i get my juices flowing. Please respond and i hope you liked it. :D

Back