v/s sex!

OMG, what a great update! I hope Vaughn will be able to go free. Your story is excellent. I am so gald taht you finally updated! Thanks for the pm, and more soon please! This story is fantastic!

Love ya,

Penny :angelic:

Ok this story is great!! Loving it :cool: Anyway I was wondering...Do you have a PM list?? Because if you do could you please add me to it? I would really appreciate it! Thanks :blush:
~*~Steph~*~

Hey guys, sorry I haven’t written in a very long time. I went on vacation and had to do a lot of catching up after. I’ll try to write more soon and I’ll try to write more since it’s summer.
Hey guys, sorry I haven’t written in a very long time. I went on vacation and had to do a lot of catching up after. I’ll try to write more soon and I’ll try to write more since it’s summer.

Vaughn had just come up with a plan. It was so simple, he wondered why he hadn't come up with it sooner. He told Karen the plan and she nodded as to say that she agreed. It was basically a 3-step plan. He called it the ' grab, go, call' plan as in grab some rope from the storage room, go down the window after tying the rope to the bed, and call Sydney. Little did he know that time was a serious issue.

Vaughn went to retrieve the rope from the bed. He went took it and tied it to the bedpost pulling to make it was secured. He pushed the bed toward the small window, praying that Sark had not heard the loud squeaks. Karen, meanwhile, peered out the window to check if there were any guards. Fortunately, there were none near by. Karen noticed though that their surroundings were heavily wooded. She watched the trees near by for any movement but didn’t see anything.

“O.k., we’re ready,” Vaughn said.

“Alright,” stated Karen, “the coast is clear.

***JFK Airport***

Sydney paced around the airport waiting room anxiously, waiting to enter the plane. She was so nervous, and yet so angry, she felt like she wanted to kill and cry at the same time. She was so confused. Could Vaughn be escaping, or is he being tortured right now, or worse, could he be…

“If you’re on plane number 147 to Moscow, Russia, please board now,” a female announcer said. ”I repeat, if you’re on plane number 147 to Moscow, Russia, please board now.”
Sydney charged to get her handbag.

“Sydney,” Weiss started, “Don’t run, you’re still going to board the plane.”

Sydney sighed and began walking more calmly. She glanced over to the rest of the team. Dixon, Jack, and another woman named Jessica were all retrieving their bags. Kendall had assigned Jessica on the team, as she was the next best. Sydney looked back at Weiss who nodded and she began walking. They walked by the door where a woman checked their passports. She let them in and another man went to show them where they sat.

Once they finally sat down, Sydney looked out the window. The weather was now gloomy and it looked as if it was going to rain. It described exactly how Sydney felt. She felt dark and as if she could cry any moment, but she didn’t want to cry now. She had to be strong for both her and Vaughn. She would save all her anger and use it against the person who did this to her. And only if that person was a very lucky man would he come out without a scratch. Only if he were the luckiest man in the world would he come out alive.

***The Warehouse***

The sun was beginning to set beautifully along the horizon as the skies were beginning to turn orange, pink, purple and yellow. Vaughn repeatedly tried to use the guard’s cell phone, thinking he might get network.

“No luck,” he reported to Karen, who was sitting on the bed.

“I guess we’ll just have to go on alone,” said Karen.

Vaughn sighed as he turned back to look at the sky. He remembered walking on the beach with Sydney, when the sun was setting. He had promised himself that he would propose to Sydney and time it with the sun. Exactly when the sun went down, he would go down on his knee and propose to her. It was going to be perfect and spontaneous. He and Sydney were going to live happily ever after whether there was a wall between them or a whole country between them. He and Sydney would be together forever and that was a promise.

***Airplane***

The sky was now taking onto a navy blue color. Sydney was filled with so much anticipation that she could barely stay in her seat. She had tried watching several movies through the ride but instead, they made her angrier and sadder because most of them were love stories. She tried watching Love Actually, but the title itself made her sick. She managed to watch half of Intolerable Cruelty but then it also got to her. The only movie she actually liked was The Matrix Reloaded. She imagined herself in Neo’s place, fighting Agent Smith. After watching the movie, she felt more powerful and overwhelmed.

Her mind slipped to another thought: marriage. She and Vaughn had always talked about getting married and having a family. She’d always thought about it and knew she would get married to Vaughn one day. Who knew, the day he could’ve proposed to her could have been today or tomorrow. However, now some son of a b**** comes and kidnaps him. That person would pay and she’d bet her life on it, he will pay.

“Ladies and gentlemen, we have now arrived in Moscow, Russia. Please stay seated as we land. Thank you for traveling on American Airlines, have a good night,” the captain announced. Thank God, Sydney thought. She had begun growing very restless during the flight.

Finally, the plane landed and everyone began to depart the plane, Sydney of course, rushing ahead. She met Weiss and the rest of the team and they began to check out. As soon as they finished, they went to a car which they had rented to take them to a hotel near by. When they got there, they went and checked into the rooms. Sydney and Jessica were going to share one room and the guys were going to share the other. When they got in the rooms, they quickly changed; not wanting to waste time on Vaughn’s life, then Sydney and Jessica went to the guys’ room. They all went over the plan and finally left. It was showtime!

I'll try to put more up soon, please r&r!

Hey, that chapter was very good!! I hope that Syd and everybody get there before Vaughn gets to far, cause that would be way to suspenceful!!! But I would live either way... Thanks for the PM and I will be watching for more!!! (y) :D

~*~Steph~*~

OMG! i frickin love this story! update!
more sydney n vaughn! i don't like the karen chick!
something doesn't seem rite with me!

hearts hugs kisses and love!

JESSA!
xoxox!

PS syd n vaughn 4 eva!

Back