VA?

Title: VA?
Disclaimer: I own nothing accept foe VA?
A/N: this is my first fan-fic so please if you can take it easy on me thats all i ask,
The following fan-fic has none of the flowing:
- No bad guy’s accept for Julian Sark
- No teriosts organization’s e.g. sd-6
- Believe it or not slones a good guy as a regular talk show host
- Irena’s alive!!! (yay)
- Jack Bristow hasn’t missed any events of his daughters events e.g. birthdays etc. etc
- If you want PMs please send me one to tell me how to do it cause I have no right in my mind how to do them!
Charters:
Name – Michael Vaughn
Occupation – actor, singer maybe

Name – Sydney Bristow
Occupation – actor

Brief summary:
26 yr old Michael Vaughn is a single actor looking for miss right someone who has no care in the world about the paparazzi following them, doesn’t mind being a girlfriend who’s boyfriend is a major sports fan and likes to play poker once a month.
Michael’s best friend and manager Eric wises gets a call from a director who’s interested in looking at Michael for playing the role of one of the main roles in VA?
When Michael goes don to meet the director he also finds his love interest 23 yr old Sydney Bristow, but with one catch Sydney’s married to a British blonde cocky named Julian Sark who notices the way that Michael looks at his wife.

Chapter 1 –

ring ring
Eric wises phone went off just as he was putting the last of his files away from a previous client.
“Hello?” Eric said once he picked the phone up and put it to his ear,
“ Ah hey is this Mr. Eric Wises Michael Vaughn’s manager?” the voice said
“Ah yes it is and may I ask who is calling?” Eric said sitting down in his high back black gas lift chair behind his large dark colored oak desk with Michael’s file in front of him.
“This is James Chaplin, I’m a new director and I’m looking for Michael Vaughn to play the 2nd major role in Nightlife” James said just as Eric was reading a magazine article about Michael’s divorce finalized with Ex-wife Lauren reed

~Holly woods golden couple call it quits~
Hollywood Hottie Michael Vaughn has announced that he has broken up after what he describes as "much thoughtful consideration".
In a joint statement issued by Vaughn's publicist, he has said that they had decided to formally separate after seven years together.
Vaughn, 26, and reed, 25, were seen as Hollywood's golden couple, with a solid marriage and successful careers. With Michael as an A-List actor and reed a high-powered lawyer.
They were married in a lavish ceremony at a Malibu estate in July 1994.
The couple has no children. There is indication they plan to file for divorce, which was finalized yesterday.
The announcement of the split followed months of speculation in newspapers on both sides of the Atlantic, including reports that Vaughn wanted to become a father but reed was reluctant to start a family.
A break-up was regarded as imminent after reed was spotted without her wedding ring in December, but the wedding band reappeared in later photographs.
Reed's spokesman said the pair spent the New Year holidaying in the Caribbean with her Friend Alice white and her husband, Andrew Antonio.
The couple met on a dinner date in 1993. Vaughn was already among Hollywood's leading men after critically acclaimed performances in the thriller hollow and Terry Gilliam's Twelve wife’s.
Reed was already a well-known face around the world for being the daughter of a high-powered lawyer father senator Adam reed.
Prior to meeting Reed, Vaughn had dated California co-star Julie Andrews for several months before the actress dumped the handsome actor for George grieves.
Vaughn and Reed dated for several months before marrying in a private ceremony in Malibu, California, in 1994.
In 1996, Pitt called his marriage to Reed a "merger".
"The thing with our marriage is that there was an opening in the Hollywood couple slot, and unfortunately we've fallen into it.
"Which I don't like very much...It doesn't leave us room to be human, to make our mistakes and have our struggles."
Vaughn's recent roles have included well received performances in the Never been kissed in 1999 and playing a English professor named Sam coolson who falls in-love with drew barrymore’s charter Josie galler.
However, his turn as Achilles in this year's blockbuster Santa Claus comes to town did not impress the critics.
He is currently promoting his latest flick Verbatim eleven, a sequel to Steven Soderbergh's rat pack remake verbatim ten, with hennery cooper and Julia jones.
When asked about the state of his marriage in 2002, the actress said: "Everybody always asks if we're happy. Give me a break. We're married two years. In Hollywood years, that's forever."
The cause for the break up is yet unknown

“are ok the Mr. Chaplin send me the script and I’ll give it to him myself because of Vaughn’s marriage failure to miss Lauren Reed” Eric said tossing the magazine into his brief case.
“ahh ok then Mr. Wises what is your address?” jams said
“it’s 12/9 cranberry road is there anything else you would like to know?” Eric replied
“ahh yes there is a meeting on Wednesday at noon I would like to see Michael there as well as yourself Mr. Wises and the script will be delivered at 3 today” James said
“what is the meeting about?” Eric asked
“the meeting is about all the crew and hopefully the cast get to know one another and discuss the in-coming wage of everyone’s salary if they decided to join us on the TV show Nightlife” James repelled “other than that have a good day Mr. Wises and hopefully I’ll see you there at noon on Wednesday” with that James hang up the phone to let Eric go home pick up the script and read threw it without Michael and see if his best friend would like the Idea.

More??? :Paranoid:
Read and Review tell me what you like dont like!
Pheonix :o_O: :Ph34r: :P

this looks pretty cool.. only thing i saw wrong with it was a couple of spelling mistakes but thats no biggie.. im excited to see where you go with this.. if you figure out the PM system id like one. :D.. i could probably help ya out if ya want..

you go to my controls at the top .. then in the top left-ish area click compose new message.. then it will open up a page where you type in everyone you want to send it to and what you want to say.. then send :smiley: simple as one two three

peace out
reves

by the way... i was just wondering what VA? stands for .. if it stands for anything.. and im your first official reply on this story.. wow.. thats like a major accomplishment for me.. lol..

hey there this sounds pretty cool allready and i would love a pm
Weiss as a manager lol I cant imagine him being all serious!!!

you go to my controls at the top .. then in the top left-ish area click compose new message.. then it will open up a page where you type in everyone you want to send it to and what you want to say.. then send simple as one two three
thanks for that! :smiley:
amd sorry about the spelling i'm not very good in english :blush:
i will most probaly have an update for you either later on today or tomorrow!
but i have a PM list!:
oooRevesDouoxooo
dandan
Nadiasantosfan
grassyass
spygirlAmy
any one who want's off let me know ok???

ok guy's here is chapter 2!
Chapter 2 –
By the time wises got home he found the script for Nightlife and an invitation
“To: Mr. Michael Vaughn and Mr. Wises you are invited to Nightlife’s get-together
When: Wednesday 12:00
Where: Golden Sands Resort Penang
Hope to see you there!
James Chaplin and crew”
‘Wow James Chaplin must have some special friends if booked the get-together at Golden sands resort Penang’ wises thought to him self.
Wises opened his front door of his bevley hills home to find pouche his beloved over fed bulldog running up to him and almost knocking him over when pouche jumped up to lick erics face.
“Down pouche” Eric ordered his dog but did pouche listen? No pouche just kept on jumping up until Eric just gave up.
“Alright pouche I missed you too but if you want a biscuit you better be a good boy while daddy goes and has a shower” Eric baby-talked his 2nd best friend who hogged up nearly all his king sized bed.
When pouche heard his master say biscuit he immediately stopped jumping up and sat in front of Eric and wagged his chubby little tail.
“Yer of course you’ll stop for one of those wouldn’t ya?” Eric asked pouche, pouche barked in response to Erics question.
Eric got pouche a biscuit, which he broke up and put in his bowl outside and left pouche there while he went upstairs and showered.
By the time Eric got out the shower and got dressed in his black T-shirt, blue adidas track pants and worn out sneakers it was 3:45.
Eric went down stairs to make his tea, which was macaroni and cheese in a box with a light beer and watching an old replay of friends.
When the reply of friends was finished Eric turned of the TV, put the CD player on and played AC/DC greatest hits while he read the script.
‘Name of TV series: Nightlife
Episode: #1 pilot
Season: #1
Scene: #1
Charters:
Charlei Harding – Sydney Bristow
Tim Harding – Michael Vaughn
Charlei just gets home from a long hard stressful day at work unlocks the front door throws her keys and purse on the table next to the door, goes into the lounge room and plops herself down on the couch.
Husband Tim comes home from his job puts his keys next to his wife’s on the table next to the door, goes into the lounge room and finds Charlei sprawled out on the couch smiles a little and says
Tim – “hey baby rough day?”
Charlei props herself on her right elbow and pops her head over the couch and smiles back at Tim and says
Charlei – “yer but you could make it better by one the two options”
Tim walks over to the couch and lay’s on top of Charlei and attacks her lips in between kisses he says
Tim – “and…those…options…are?”
Charlei responds to Tim’s kiss and between them says
Charlei – “option…one…go…fervor…than…this…or…option…two…back….massage”
Tim replies between kisses
Tim – “what about both of those?”
Charlei – “that I can settle with” Charlei says while discarding his tie and unbuttoning his blue oxford shirt, wile Tim makes Charlei sit up and take her black pin-strip women’s jacket off.
~2 and a half hours later~
When Eric was done reading the rather long script he pressed stop on the CD player and turned it off, he went upstairs to his bedroom and got his navy blue champion’s jumper and went to Michaels.
When he got there he found Lauren waiting impatiently by her red ford focus waiting for Michael for finish packing up his stuff out of their old house and go to his new house up in the holly wood hills somewhere.
Eric got out of his sliver BMW z4 and walked up his best friends former house along the way he stopped and chatted with Lauren who looked like she would rather die than standing around waiting.
“Hey Lauren” Eric said with a wave of his hand “what the hell do you want?” Lauren said
“Well I came by to show Michael his next job’s script and maybe play a little poker while we watch the kings game” Eric said “oh well hurry up cause I got a date waiting for me and I’m already 5 minutes late! Thanks to that asshole in there” Lauren said pointing towards the 2.8 million 4-bedroom house.
“Well at least I don’t go around sleeping with every single woman I see!” Michael said as he was carrying a box of his stuff to the removals truck that he had hired form cannon’s removal trucks for hire.
“Oh hey man what’s up?” Michael asked turning towards his best friend and manager after shutting the door to the truck.
“Oh hey this new director called me up and said if you were interested in trying out for a TV series he created?” Eric said giving Michael a friendly hug on the hey.
“What’s the director paying?” Lauren asked “ what’s it to you little miss princeramp?”
Michael said “a what?” asked Lauren “ a princeramp” Michael replied.
“And what is a princeramp Michael?” Lauren asked picking up muffin the white Chihuahua from the ground that Michael had given her as a 24th birthday present.
“A princeramp is half princess and half tramp!” Michael told her with a hint of anger in his voice.
Once the words escaped his lips Lauren go in her car and drove with Michael yelling from where he was standing.
“Yer leave go on that’s all your good for! Leaving like a princeramp”.

A/N: i don't live in America so i dont know if this place: Golden Sands Resort Penang is always booked out

by the way... i was just wondering what VA? stands for .. if it stands for anything..
yes it does it stands for somthing that's going to hapen much later in the fan fic if you have questions i'll be happy to answer them with out giving away too much infomation about whats going to happen!
Weiss as a manager lol I cant imagine him being all serious!!!
yer it's time for a new Eric but hey the old lovable Eric is creeping slowly :P

sweet chappy

i cant wait for syd and vaughn to meet its gonna rock
i just hope they like catch him with like lauren

sweet work!!!

have no fear chapter 3 is on the way! :smiley:
ok now here's what's comming up in chapter 3:
- we meet Sydney and Jullian
- Sydney's slowly falling out of Love
- the good ld wises is back!

Chapter 3 –
After Michael had stopped yelling out Eric just stood there laughing “what are you laughing at?” Michael asked, “you” Eric replied “what about me?” Michael asked again “princeramp?” Eric replied again.
“Yer I know but I didn’t know what else to say than make one up” Michael said, “ yer but you could always call her names such as 2 faced cow, I can just see the headlines now” Eric said between fit’s of laughter.
“Yer it would be kind of funny wouldn’t it?” Vaughn said.

~The Sark house~
Sydney rolled over to come face to face with the man of her dreams or so she thought,
The man she had vowed to love forever but the thing she didn’t have with him was that warm fuzzy feeling that she had with past lovers.
Not that feeling from when Julian touched her skin ever so softly, or when he spoke words of love right near her left ear.
Their bed was a king sized bed on one side Julian laid right near the edge as if trying to get as far as he can away from Sydney, Sydney on the other hand laid in the middle of her left side trying to coax Julian in to laying in the middle while she rest’s her head on his chest.
Just then their home phone rang, Sydney slowly got out of bed trying not to wake Julian up in the processes.
“Hello?” Sydney said groggily into the receiver
“Hey” Francie Calfo her manager and best friend.
“Oh hey Fran what’s going down?” Sydney asked,
“You know the usual” Francie replied.
“Oh guess what!” Francie said
“What?” Sydney asked
“I dumped Charlie because I found him in bed with this trailer trash white chick I think her name is I think her name is Lauren or Melissa” Francie said almost sad and happy
“ Oh Fran sweetie how’d you find out?” Sydney asked
“Well when I was at the office, oh that reminds me you got an offer to do some TV show with some random wannabe director, so any as I was saying when I was at the office—“ Francie began but Syd interrupted “ wait I got an offer?” asked Sydney
“ Yer it’s some TV show that a new director” Francie said
“I was working late last night and when I got home it was around 10:30, any way when I was pulling up in my driveway I see that there was a BMW z4 parked outside the house which I thought one of my neighbors had company when I looked around the whole street was completely empty, so any way when I went in the house I heard these sort of girly giggles you know when a one of us girls has had too much to drink we tend to giggle, laugh and carry on?” asked Francie
“Yer I know what you mean” replied syd.
“So any way I thought Charlie was watching one of my chick flicks such as the hot chick, so when I dropped my bag on the table I went into the lounge room that’s the only room with a TV and home theater system, so went in the kitchen—“ said Francie
“Oh no Fran did you put a knife on that tramp?” asked Sydney who was now in her kitchen making breakfast for her and Julian who was in the shower.
“What? Don’t be ridicules Sydney I went in the kitchen to get a bottle of white whine, then I went in the lounge room left the lounge room door open, turned the recliner to face the open door sat there and waited for them to finish the I seriously did some damage”
Said Francie
“Fran can you hang on a sec?” asked Sydney
“Yer but I don’t want to hear you and that British cocky Mr. Fancy pants going at it on the phone like you’d did the last time” said Francie
~*: Flash back – 6 months earlier-: *~
“Francie don’t be like that come on please you have to!” Sydney said while she was dancing around the lounge room with the phone to ear trying to coax her best friend to go out with Charlie in the first place it was 1 year since Francie had some action with a guy in her life.
“No syd no no no I would rather die than go out on a date with that bald headed jockey!” Francie exclaimed.
“Aww come on honey you haven’t had any action with a gut since last year with that personal trainer who left you because he was a gay male dancer who slept with your uncle!” Sydney said as Julian came up behind her, turned her around to face him and started kissing Sydney’s neck while in the process un-buttoning her shirt while Sydney tried to stop him.
“Julian stop I’m on the phone to Francie trying to coax her into having a little bit of action with one of my producer’s” Sydney said, Julian just ignored her and moved up to her jaw line when he stopped at her chin, then he moved his lips where she had the phone plastered to her ear.
Julian took the phone and threw it on the floor where his cat fluffy was laying as soon as the phone hit the floor it scared the heck out of fluffy when she took of down the hall meowing loudly, “fluffy shut the fluff up” said Sydney “hey don’t say that to fluffy he’s just scared because I threw the phone and it almost hit him in the process” said Julian.
Julian trailed kisses along her jaw line un till his lips came in contact with hers, where he kissed her hard and maneuvered his tongue in her mouth pushing past her teeth on along the way.
Sydney on the other hand wanted nothing more than to have that warm fuzzy feeling when Sark kissed her jaw line and down her neck while he slipped her red shirt, which she stole from him and in this case Julian hated it and anted it back so the only way to get it back was by making hard-core sex.
Sydney was in the process of lifting his shirt up and taking him with her to the couch all the while Sark was softly but hard love bit on her neck which left Sydney screaming his name in pain but to Julian it made him smirk thinking that his is what she wanted but it wasn’t.
Francie who had been talking to Sydney heard her scream ”JULIAN” was the end of the line for her conversation and hanged up.
~*: End of flash back: *~
“Ok Francie I’ll try not to” Sydney said smiling of an idea to stir her up
“Oh Julian” Sydney said in her flirtatious voice
“Ok I’m outta here” Francie but before she could hang Sydney burst into a fit of laughter
“Fran wait I’m right here I was just leading you on!” Sydney said in-between fit’s of laughter.
“Yer I know” Francie said
“So hey you want to go out clubbing, bar hopping or have a girls night in at my house with molly and Louie watching romantic comedy’s and we could go over the script?” Asked Francie
“Yer that sounds nice actually I could do with a drink or two, how’s about I’ll come over at 6 maybe 6:30?” asked Sydney who was now cleaning the dishes while Julian sat in the lounge room on ‘his’ chair reading the paper before goes to work around 9 “yer 6 sounds good” said Sydney
“Oh syd I gotta go Charlie’s back to pack up his stuff and drop off his Porsche” Francie said.
“Ok well I got to go lot of stuff to do and I’ll see ya at 6 bye sweetie good luck with kicking Charlie’s butt” Sydney said with that he put the phone back on the counter and went up stairs to get showered and ready for her usual workout then followed by a photo shoot at GAP on the way she kissed Julian as he was waiting by the door for his goodbye kiss.

hes cheating on her its obvious he wont sleep next to her
he doesnt make her fuzzy
and hes cold towards here
she needs to go see vaughn and hook in with him allready

sorry guys!
but my friend was writing this fic, and for some stupid reason she stoped writing it so don't throw the tomatoes at me
*hides under table*
i'll try and bug her to complete this but i cant promise you anything!
pheonix :P

hey!
have no fear the story must finish so i took it upon myself to complete this fic since my ex-best friend didnt want to finish it. so i hop you are all still intrested? :thinking:
it may take a couple of days to get chapter 4 up so bare with me
Pheonix-Jade 👅 :D :smiley:

Back