Vacation

hey people

I didn't know where to post this so I put it here but if its in the wrong place just let me know and I'll move it!

So the thing is my parents and I are going to San Francisco next week :D and I was wondering if anyone who lives there or has been has any tips of places to go or things like that.

Any help would be appreciated since I'm from England and I've never been I only know a couple of the really famous places to visit. But people who've been there always know places you don't find on tourist websites and in guidebooks.

Anything you have will be appreciated, places, restaurants, museums whatever! (y)

~Helen~

Hey, cool! Sorry, I can't help you, I live farther down in Cali, near where Disneyland is, and I've never been to SF, although some of my friends have. But hey, I was going to start a thead like this too, but on Mexico, but wasn't sure where to start it, here or the Worldwide thread, so we'll see.

I would definitely go to Fisherman's Wharf... there are alot of great restaurants and you can catch the boat over to Alcatraz from there. I would go to Golden Gate Park.... there are museums and gardens.... Ride a cable car, go see the golden gate bridge.... Union Square has some great shopping...

Hope that helps... have fun....

Back