Valentine Kiss

Options for Syd's answer:
Um you're a complete jackass and gave me this impossible job, so I left.
or
I hate you, you giant tool. I have a better job waiting for me so I QUIT!

she should just leave!
she shouldnt have to put up woth being treated like that its just not fair at all! i mean maxwell is a seriously mean guy!
i hope michael kicks his ass! :D
loved it sweetie!!
cant wait for more! thanks for the PM

Well i can answer that for him....
" Well you see MAxwell while you were off screwing the other dumb blonde my six foot hunk of down right hevanly manflesh came and kept me company till he convinced me that you were a sexest A Hole that doesn't deserve someone as brilliant as me working for them and then we went out for tea with his mother who offered me a job a head cheft of her company, then we went back to my place were he preceeded to show me just what a real man is like....So i will make this perfectly sweet for you and me come to think of it..... GET ####ED AND I QUITE.. DON'T COME NEAR ME EVER AGAIN that is all that i have to say for myself... Good day Maxwell"

Man that would be sweet if she actually said that... as well as the fact as that Vaughn was the one that stuffed his car.

gr8 update!
i dont know about syd but i can answer that one:
" MAXWELL UR A LOVELES SELFSENTED ASSHOLE WHO WANTS SEX 24/7 EVERY frackin DAY OF THE YEAR!!!"
somthing along those lines is wat i imagine she will say but with a large amount of descrription of vaughnny boy!!! :P

:siren: Pheonix :siren:

thanks so much Dani :hug:

Sydney swallowed hard as Maxwell glared at her.
She for the first time in her life, felt utterly speechless.
She cleared her throat and was about to say something when He stopped the tape, ejected it and then inserted a new tape.
Sydney's eyes widened and she felt her cheeks flush with embarassment, as she watched the scene from two nights before unfold before her eyes.
That night When Micheal had helped her sort through the files.
The same night that she had pinned him to a box and he had sincerely told her how he wanted to take things slow. . .
Sydney, her cheeks flushed looked up slowly at Maxwell.
His blue eyes were glittering with hatred. . .
And much to her horror . . .Recognition.
"So. . .This Micheal Vaughn who left me stranded on the highway, is actually your boyfriend?" he grated.
Sydney drew in a deep breath.
"Maxwell its not like you think. . "
"Shut up you little slut." he snarled.
Sydney's eyes narrowed in anger.
"You cant call me that. . " she seethed.
He smiled snidely as he advanced on her.
"I can call you what i want dear Sydney. . . .Because youre fired." he said triumphantly.
She froze, her blood chilled.
Fired? No. . . .This couldnt be happening. . .
After all the time and effort she had put into this firm. . .
Surely they couldnt just 'Fire' her just like that?
"But Arvin. . ." she began.
Maxwell shook his head and smiled widely.
"Oh dont worry, i've already shown Mr Sloane these tapes. . .He agrees with me that this kind of. . .Behaviour is intolerable. . " he said as he stared her down creully.
Sydney drew in a sharp breath.
'So this is it?' she thought bitterly as she shook her head.
"Gather your stuff and get out. I want you out of my face by noon." he said shortly and then stalked out of the room.
He left her standing there, alone and desolate.
After struggling to not cry, Sydney had hurried out of the control room, and went to clear her desk.
As she placed the last piece of her life at the Typress, 'A Heart paperweight' into the box, she felt a tap on her shoulder.
She whirled around to face him.
"Well. . . .I guess this goodbye?" he said his brows raised.
Sydney's eyes narrowed.
"Yes. . .I guess so." she said shortly as she turned around and stuffed the last item into a box.
He sighed almost regretfully.
"You know Sydney. . . .If you want i can put in a word for you with Sloane. . . " he began.
Sydney shook her head.
"Dont bother." she said shortly as she picked up her box.
She turned to face him, a sardonic smile on her lips.
"Working with you was such a misery anyway that i should probably be celebrating now."
he glared at her.
"In case you forgot we had a rather intimate relationship until you decided to hook up with that loser paper boy." he snapped.
Sydney smiled shaking her head.
"You're jealous. . .Well i cant blame you. . .Micheal is really so special." she said as she walked away.
Maxwell took a deep breath his gaze fixed on her long legs as he with much effort swallowed his pride.
"Sydney! Wait. . .We had something special. . ." he said softly as he tried to catch up with her long purposeful strides.
She slowly turned around and he stopped abruptly in his tracks.
She stared at him frowing as if something was bothering her.
"Oh. . .I forgot to say how annoying and excruciating it was for me those few times you took me to bed. . .Really you dont know the first thing on how to treat a woman do, you?" she taunted clucking her tongue disapprovingly.
Maxwell stared at her utterly speechless.
He had never allowed any woman to treat him like this before.
Laughing Sydney walked out, holding her shoulders as high as she could.

(While Sydney had put up a brave face for Maxwell and had even had the fun of insulting him, the truth of what had just happened to her was finally beginning to sink.
She sat in her car crying and unable to believe what had just happened.
She had just Gotten Fired?
How was she going to help Nadia pay the rent?
She needed this job. . .
And not only that but it just felt so unfair. . .
Since she had left college she had dedicated her life to Typress inc.
She had put her all into the job, hoping that she would get promoted someday. . .
Instead for all those years of dedication she just had gotten fired.
A fresh wave of anguish swept over her and she broke down weeping bitterly.
Suddenly without warning she heard a gentle tap on her window.
Her head whipped up and she looked up into Micheal's concerned gaze.
Sniffling she rolled down the window.
"Hey." she said weakly.
"Syd what happened? Are you alright?" he asked nearly frantic with worry.
His mind swam with horrible images of what could have happened to make Sydney cry so badly. . .
"Its a long story. . .You wanna take a seat?" she asked wearily.
He nodded quickly and came around the car to sit down in the passengers seat.
For a few moment she just kept silent as she stared out the windscreen.
"Syd. . .Whats wrong? You can tell me. . ." he tried to coax her gently.
"Micheal. . . .I .. . I got fired." she eventually blurted out.
His eyes widened.
"But. . Why?" he mumbled horrified.
"Maxwell. . .He had cameras installed in the basement. . He saw me leaving with you last night. . ." Sydney glanced up at him briefly.
"Oh my god. . .Oh Syd. . .This is all my fault. . " he cried out suddenly feel awful.
She shook her head vehemently.
"No Micheal. Its not. . .I made a choice. . ." she said firmly.
He drew in a deep breath.
"Yes. . .But im the one who convinced you to come to that dumb party last night. . " he insisted.
Sydney's eyes widened her mind whirling.
"Dumb party. . .Hardly. . Micheal. . " she looked up at him.
"Yes?" he asked tentatively, wishing there was something he could do to get her job back.
Sydney paused for a moment a small smile playing on her lips.
"I think im about to take your mom up On that job offer of hers. . . ."
please review

Too bad she couldn't tell Maxwell about the job offer. I'm still confused in that if Maxwell and Michael are first cousins, why Maxwell doesn't know who Michael Vaughn is? Espcially when Michael's mother is the sister of Maxwell's mother and they live in the same town. Was Maxwell that sheltered while growing up that he never spent time with relatives?

Thanks for the PM.

Chris

yay

im kinda glad that she got fired she gone to work with VAUGHN MOM
how awesome i cant wait!!!!

can you pretty please update soon!

Back