Valentine Kiss

ooo i cant believe syd did that! she shouldnt have said that to him! hes so sweet to her! :P i really hope that they end up together! :love: and who took her car?? now he can give her a ride home :D
thanks for the PM sweetie! :D i loved it!
cant wait for more!!

hope you ok?!
x

Oh, well. Sydney's car is stollen. That means Michael has to take her home. :angelic:

Actually, I'm wondering if Maxwell took her car?

Thanks for the PM.

Chris

Stupid :error: :sniper: :bond: censored Maxwell :rip: . Did i mentioned that i really don't like this guy :banghead:. It's a perfect example a guy to dump
michael :rockon: on the other hand :naughty:
Although i hope that :vaughn1: didn't hide her car to spend more time with her :sweatdrop:. It would be too match. Even if you're :vaughn1: :eyebrow:

Poor Syd, who stole her car? was it Maxwell?, because if it was that jerk Michael should really hit him.
I'm glad Sydney enjoyed their date, it was really cute :love:

°°NiCkY°°

Hey there! Hope you enjoy!

Part Five.

Sydney stared at the spot where her car had been feeling utterly confused.
"I dont understand. . .Wheres my car. . .Im sure i parked it there. . ." she said.
Micheal's eyes widened in horror.
"I dont think youre gonna like this. . ." he said shaking his head in disbelief.
Sydney followed his gaze,
and felt her jaw drop in surprise.
There was a tow truck just a few yards away. . .With her car attached to the back.
Sydney and Micheal both raced to the spot, and she ran up to the drivers side door.
"Hey! Why are you towing my car?" she cried out in disbelief.
The driver lowered his window and shrugged his shoulders.
"Aint my fault young lady.
Ask him." he said and pointed to a stout looking cop was standing just ten feet away writing something down on the pad of paper in his hand.
Frowning, Micheal walked up to him.
"Officer Hodgkins. . ." he began as he peered at the mans badge.
Hodkins held up his hands.
"Dont you Officer me. Im just doing my job." he said rolling his eyes.
Sydney scowled.
"And would that be getting my car towed Away?!"
"Hey it was in a strictly no parking zone. . .Sorry miss." he shrugged.
Sydney's face fell.
"Oh. . .Well how come you guys never ticket me usually?" she pouted.
Micheal nearly laughed at the expression on her face.
God forbid. . . If he had been the officer, he would have happily let Sydney have her car back. . .
Hodgkins glared.
"Well first of all Miss, Youre basically telling me i dont usually do my job. . .
And second. . .We had a tip off from someone. . .
Apparently this really kind soul cared to call us after seeing that you were parked in the wrong spot. . ."
he winked.
Micheal's eyes widened in disbelief.
"You got a tip Off?! For a car parked in the wrong spot? I dont believe this. " he muttered.
Hodgkins shrugged again.
"Well buddy. . .Believe it."
he strolled of then, whistling a tune under his breath and leaving the two of them alone.
"How am i going to get home?" she wailed
As if to make the situation even worse, a storm cloud broke and it started raining heavily.
"Eeek!" Sydney nearly shrieked as the rain came pouring down on her in fierce heavy drops.
Micheal quickly shrugged out of his inner Suit Jacket and placed it over her head drawing her closer to him,
so he could at least shield her from the rain.
"How am i going to get home now?!" she wailed feeling at a loss.
"Hey i'll take you. . .
Dont worry Syd." he said quickly.
He couldnt stand to see her so upset.
Seeing her upset like that. .
Always reminded him of how Maxwell uses her. . .
Sydney sighed relieved.
He felt so. . .Warm. .And she and much to his delight, she snuggled closer to him.
"Youre like a huggy bear. . ." she murmured.
"A huggy bear?" he asked somewhat dubiously.
She looked up at him smiling.
"Yeah. I could cuddle you all night."
Micheal's eyes widened at the serious double meaning there and she quickly looked down, her cheeks blushing.
"Lets get you to the car. . " he suggested as he gently walked her to his car which was parked just across the road.
Sydney pulled the his jacket closer to her head as they ran and glanced at him.
His white oxford shirt was soaked making it nearly see through and leaving not much to the imagination.
"At any rate by the time you make sure im warm you'll be half naked." Sydney muttered as he helped her into her seat.
He laughed, seeming to find that comment genuinely funny as he shook his head and quickly walked to the drivers side.

Micheal sat down in his, sighing as he glanced out the windshield at the pouring rain.
"Who knew we were gonna get a hurricane in NYC?" he said dryly.
"Well. . Its not exactly a hurricane?!" she laughed.
He started the car and within a few minutes, he'd arrived at her apartment.
She stared for a moment out at the rain, wondering how he knew where she lived?
Then she remembered.
Yesterday when they had parted ways at the little shop, he must have seen the direction she was going, and guessed where she stayed. . .
"So. . Uh. . .You can keep the jacket." Micheal said as he realised she would get soaked as she ran to the door.
Sydney turned to him a smile playing on her lips.
"You really wanna get rid of me? That quick?" she teased.
His face reddened.
"Thats hardly what i meant and you know it. . ." he said quickly.
"If thats the case then come in and have a cup of coffee with me. . .
To warm up at least." she asked.
He hesitated for a brief second.
He really wanted to go in with her and was totally flattered by her offer. .
Yet he didnt want her too think that he was just a typical guy. . .
"Dont worry Micheal. I wont slip something in your drink and then try luring you into bed." she rolled her eyes.
He nearly choked at that comment.
"Oh come on Syd. Which guy wouldnt want you to do that?" he quipped.
She just shook her head blushing.
"Come in already. . " she muttered and then yanked his car door open, before giving him a chance to say anything more.
Grinning, He quickly vaulted out of the car, only two steps behind her and waited as she unlocked the door

Please review!

aww that was really sweet! he stood up for her AND gave her his jacket while he got wet! :D
loved it! :P thanks for the PM :smiley:
cant wait for more!!

Back