Season 4 vampires?

so im watching the eppy now, cuz i was busy wednesday night (yeah i know. under normal circumstances i would never tape, id make sure i was there to watch it. but quite frankly this season isnt my favorite. i actually find it somewhat boring, which is extremely strange if u knew how crazily obsessed i was during the first 3 seasons) anyways, vampires. :confused: vampires in alias?! since when are there vampires in alias?!?!?!?! this is not sci-fi!!! :tvhorror: im in the middle of the ep now. so i hope it gets better or something. but im not really understanding it so far. i dont really like the idea vampires in this show. its kinda crazy. :mad:

i liked the vampire theme - and the fact the guy was called The Count :lol: it was creepy and kinda lead to a funky mission whihc reminded me off unveiled :smiley:

He wasn't a vampire, he was just completely tripped out on some crazy drug and decided to bite Sydney. I don't understand why everyone is saying that this episode is about a vampire. The people that are on this drug hallucinate, he may have hallucinated that he was a vampire, but he wasn't mentioned in the episode as being a vampire. I loved the freaky, sci-fi aspect of the episode.

ok i understand now that i saw the whole thing. makes sense. still weird, but it was alright. i thought it was hilarious, tho, when syd was dillusional and she heard her father say "sydney isnt as trustworthy as her mother. im gonna kill her just like i did irina." hahaha and vaughn was just like i know i know. that was probably my favorite part since the rest of the eppy was kinda strange. that and the s/v scenes. alright, my questions been answered :smiley:

Back