Horror Van Helsing (2004)

Title: Van Helsing

Tagline: The One Name They All Fear.

Genre: Horror, Adventure, Action

Director: Stephen Sommers

Cast: Hugh Jackman, Kate Beckinsale, Richard Roxburgh, David Wenham, Shuler Hensley, Elena Anaya, Will Kemp, Kevin J. O'Connor, Alun Armstrong, Silvia Colloca, Josie Maran, Tom Fisher, Samuel West, Robbie Coltrane, Stephen Fisher, Dana Morávková, Zuzana Durdinová, Jaroslav Vízner, Marek Vašut, Samantha Sommers, Dorel Mois, Marianna Mois, Laurence Racine, Patrice Wojciechowski, Kacie Borrowman, Martin Klebba, Ryan James

Release: 2004-05-05

Runtime: 132

Plot: Famed monster slayer Gabriel Van Helsing is dispatched to Transylvania to assist the last of the Valerious bloodline in defeating Count Dracula. Anna Valerious reveals that Dracula has formed an unholy alliance with Dr. Frankenstein's monster and is hell-bent on exacting a centuries-old curse on her family.
Van Helsing (2004)

OK with the new year brings New Movies
Well ya i saw an ad in my bro's gaming mag. LOL i know i wasn't looking at it though
but this movie stars Hugh jack Man and Kate beckingsale....it almost reminded me of her role in Underworld but there's a website up though i ahven't gone to it u can search it on GOOGLE lol as always :D

~Your Movie Spy
Sydney

Im looking forward to seeing this moive, I loved Dracula so Im loving this.....Hugh Jackman in a role that isnt romantic comedies or Logan....should be good.....

This movie looks really cool, it stars Hugh Jackman and Kate Beckinsale and has lots of dracule, wolfman and frankenstein action!
the trailer is here

1. You spelled Hellsing wrong
2. There is already a Van Hellsing thread which if you spent 30 seconds looking at the 2nd or 3rd page you would have found

well sorry to offend you.
And Helsing has only one 'L' and ILoveVartan spelled it that way and I checked at different sites to. :P

Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database