Horror Van Helsing (2004)

I watched some story about it today on E News, and I thought, geez that looks cheesy and big budget. anyone who said the CGI looks cheesy I agree, dodgey ahoy! would have been better had they made it all gritty and british. not american-british, but real british. and I KNOW Kate whats her name is british, however she doesnt make the britsh by deafault. Having said that I will go and see it, and I'll probably enjoy it, but my excitment droppped heaps.

Also, when did Vampires and 'spooky' stuff become soo trendy? Hollywood has been addicted too them worse than hookers are addicted too crack in the last few years.

I was watching The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen and Mina was explaining how she happened to come across Dracula and she said she and her husband were working alongside Van Helsing. :lol: I was like, "VAN HELSING!!!" :lol:

anyways the CGI just reminds me of LEXG and I didn't really like their graphics... I mean I said this about some of the Alias episodes using CGI and I understand they have a smaller budget than that of movies but if you want to use CGI to make things look real try to actually make them look REAL not CGI-ish