Horror Van Helsing (2004)

I'm going to see it because I knew Hugh Jackman before he was famous! Also, there are three Australians in the principal cast so I have to see it to support my country!
I have to agree though, the CGI looks pretty average. Who knows, it might turn out be a good movie!

I cant believe you didnt notice the other thread with the 4 pages of replies

Agreed! Not to mention that it's on the first page of this thread and there's also 3 or 4 threads that are titled "VAN HELSING" (sp?)
God! Stop being so lazy people and check out the site before posting topics.

~~Spongy!

SpongeBobSquarePants said:
I cant believe you didnt notice the other thread with the 4 pages of replies

Agreed! Not to mention that it's on the first page of this thread and there's also 3 or 4 threads that are titled "VAN HELSING" (sp?)
God! Stop being so lazy people and check out the site before posting topics.

~~Spongy!
hey take it easy! i didn't see it when i was browsing. jeez... (n)

can one of the admin. delete this thread then cuz i didn't notice the other thread before. once again, truly sorry.

I'll be seeing it....now I just need to find a guy to go with me. My friends are into chick flicks, I can't remember the last one I saw but I'll be seeing 13 Going on 30 since Jen is in it. Anyways, I need a guy to see this with.

if you want too take Nad too see this movie, in 25 words or less say why YOU should be the one!!

lines are open 24 hours a day
max. call cost 55 cents

Nad said:
I'll be seeing it....now I just need to find a guy to go with me. My friends are into chick flicks, I can't remember the last one I saw but I'll be seeing 13 Going on 30 since Jen is in it. Anyways, I need a guy to see this with.
I'd offer to take you, but the whole distance thing.....

Hmph. I'd love to go see it today. But I can't cause my bf is working. :hmm:

He's working tomorrow but he gets out at 8 so hopefully he won't be too tired to catch the late one! :D

Saw it Friday. The accents are really horrible and its way-over-top, and they swing on ropes a little too much but it's fun. I'd never buy it on DVD, but it was worth watching. Some of the special effects were rather interesting. Mostly the whole time though I was just thinking, "I want to have Kate Beckinsale's hair!"