Vanguard

The population isn't small enough for all the quietness to be the dwindling. The fact is, the people who hate something are more vocal than the people who like something.

Me, I've been missing on these forums because of how much time I'm spending in Vanguard. The rp server is really starting to get together on making towns of roleplayers, especially my guild who actually has nights of doing nothing but gathering materials to help build their town. I'll admit, it's not my dream game. However, my dream game will never exist unless I make it, so it's close enough at the moment. I'm probably being optimistic in seeing the bugs as helping me in school too.. It's a good game for game designers to study and think "how would I change this to make the crowd happier?" The programming is complex enough that it makes me think, and the problems make me want to try to find out how I'd go about fixing them.

I don't know if you meant that in the literal sense but it makes for a good attitude figuratively as well.

Thank you. I realise that no company can look specifically into my head and say "let's please this girl's brain!" so I'm realistic in that respect. It doesn't stop me from sulking at night because they can't, though.

`Twas brillig, and the slithy toves
Did gyre and gimble in the wabe;
All mimsy were the borogoves,
And the mome raths outgrabe.

Alas, it just isn't for me. I need more RP. *huggles HJ*

*points the SOE in the corner of the box*

It has as many monthly fees as you could possibly want to give it.

*hugs Anom*

I want more RP and less grind and less stress :(

Being bored without a game to play this month, we hopped into EQ2 to find over 100 people gathered in FP for a roleplay event. Was rather interesting to watch.

Back