Vanished

thanks for the feedback.

Ch.10

It was something you'd never expect, the strangest thing, Irina was tied up in dental floss.

"Mom, why are you tied up in dental floss?"

Before Irina could answer, Vaughn spotted a mysterious figure with a gun. "SYDNEY, GET DOWN!"

The gun was shot and barely missed Irina. Sydney's thoughts were going so fast that she didn't know what to do. "Vaughn, you untie my mother. I'm going after the shooter."

"Sydney?"

"Yeah."

"Be careful."

"okay." After that Sydney dashed off after the figure. She ran as fast as she could. The figure went around the corner. Sydney slowed herself down. She went into to the room. She looked around. She saw the window open. Curiousity took over and she had to investigate. Looked down. Nothing. Then all of a sudden the man grabbed her. She struggled and tried to get away from his strong grasp. She tried and tried but it was no use. Then the man brought up the gun to her head. Sydney just closed her eyes waiting to die. But then Vaughn's voice broke her from her thoughts.

"Drop the gun and let go of her."

The guy refused and clenched his teeth together and his grip on the gun got tighter.

"I'll repeat myself. Drop the gun and let her go."

The shooter refused again. Except this time Irina came in through the window behind and knocked him out. "Sydney. Take him in to be interogated. He'll know the wherabouts of Sloane and Sark. I'll help you find Jack but I'm not going to the CIA though. I will contact you."

"Thanks mom."

"I know how much your father means to you. I'll get ahold of you later."

And she leaves.

Vaughn calls the team in to drag the man out and they put him in the van. And they all leave the building.

Alice jumps back to the present from her little trip to la la land. She finds her target and pulls the trigger.

Sydney collaspes

Vaughn goes to her side to hold her.

"Sydney, I knew I shouldn't have given up on you. I never should have gotten married. I just knew you'd come back. I'm so sorry Syd. I'm sorry."

"Michael," her voice broke up as she spocke,"Michael,...I'm happy...you...moved ...on... I...love...you." And Sydney closes her eyes.

Vaughn checks for a pulse.

None.

Tears well up in his eyes.

He calls Will over to perform CPR while he goes after the killer.

So he ran off into the dark.

Being fueled by rage, anger, sadness, and his love for Sydney.

The story is not over yet! don't worry! I'll have more up later.

thank you for the feedback.

Ch. 11

Vaughn spots the shooter.

He dashes after them as fast as he could. He caught up to Alice.

"Stop you son of a b----" He didn't reconize Alice because of two reasons. One. She had her back to him and two she had a mask over her head. "Drop the gun."

Alice just followed his instructions.

"Turn around."

She turns around.

"Hands on your head and get on you knees." He goes up to her and takes off the mask. "Alice?"

"Yes."

"Why did you kill her? WHY!" His rage was taking over him.

"She was going to get in the way."

"Of what?"

"us."

"Us? Excuse me? Us? That is not a excuse. If that was the case you have been gone a long time ago."

"I used you. Ever since we met I used you."

Vaughn was hurt to hear this, he still held his gun up though, "Why? Why?"

"I used you to find more about the CIA and Bristow. I did care for you for awhile. Do you forgive me?"

Vaughn had to search to find forgiveness for Alice in his heart but he couldn't. No matter how hard he thought about it. He couldn't forgive her."No....I'm sorry. But I don't want to kill you," I can't believe I'm going to do this."Go... Go... I don't want to see you unless you're signing the divorce papers. I'll throw your junk outside so you can collect it. If you come near me again. I'll shoot you."

Alice just ran off into the darkness.

-Meanwhile-

"I GOT A PULSE! I GOT A PULSE! AND SHE'S BREATHING! SYDNEY! SYDNEY!"

"Will?"

"Oh my gosh, oh my gosh, oh my gosh, you're alive." He hugged and kissed her a few times.

"What happened?"

"You were shot right above your heart."

"Will thanks."

"I love you Syd! I love you!"

"I love you too."

"I'm so happy you're still here."

When Vaughn got back she was asleep. Will told Vaughn the good news, and Vaughn exchanged news and told him about Alice. Will was surprised.

Vaughn wanted to stay with Sydney."Do you mind if she stays with me at my place?"

"Um... no. That'll be okay. I'll stop by often if you don't mind."

"No. Of course not. You can visit whenever you want. Just as long as its a reasonable hour."

"Yeah okay. thanks."

-At the hospital waiting room-

Vaughn was just blaming himself for what happened. He just paced the hopital floor. I just want her to be okay that's all. That's all. Just for her to be okay. That's it.

"Vaughn sit down. She's going to be okay.

"You're right Will." He sits down. It still didn't relieve him. Worries still troubled his thoughts. A doctor walked to them. Vaughn jumped out of his seat."Is she okay?Is she okay? Is she hurt? Does she need to come back?"

"One question at a time. Ms. Bristow will be fine. Very lucky person. She would have been killed if the bullet was an inch lower. We've removed the bullet so she doesn't have to get surgery for that. Although she'll be in a wheel chair from anywhere to one to three weeks. Bristow will need someone to stay with her, and take her to her weekly apointments. You may see her now. But one person at a time and not very long. Ms. Bristow needs her rest."

You could see the relief in Vaughn's face when he heard the news.

What do you think?

I LOVE THIS! u had me on the edge of my seat the whole time! i HATE alice she must DIE! how dare she try 2 kill sydney. post more soon!

I just caught up with your story as I have been away on holiday. Excellent chapters. I can't wait for you to post more. You story is excellent.

Thanks for the pm's.

I'm glad you people liked the story so well. I lost chapter 12 and i couldn't find but then the other day i found it so here it is.

Ch. 12

"She needs to rest but I'll let you talk to her for 5 min."

"Okay thanks."

-Syd's room-

"Sydney?"

"Hey Vaughn." You could tell that she need her rest even though she wanted to talk to Vaughn.

"So are you okay?"

"Yeah. I'm feeling better."

"I'm sorry I didn't listen to you. I should have known..."

"Vaughn its not your fault. I thought you wouldn't believe me anyways."

"Syd, I wanted to tell you that... Alice and I are getting a divorce."

"I'm so sorry Vaughn..." Inside Sydney was as happy as anyone could possibly be. Hearing this news meant that she and Vaughn could date again. She felt so giddy inside. But she had continued to act sympathetic.

"Yeah. We decided that it would be the best for the both of us." Even though they both didn't agree on that, or even talk about it." Alice was-"

"Vaughn you don't have to explain."

"But I'm wanting to."

"No really don't."

"Okay....Hey I have a favor to ask."

"What is it Vaughn?"

"Could you call me Michael?"

"Okay Vaughn."

"Michael."

"Sorry Michael."

"Thanks. I better let you rest."

"Okay. You know what?"

"What?"

"I love you."

"I love you too."

Vaughn left the room as giddy as a school girl thinking I can't believe that she loves me still! WOW! She's still that amazing person she was when I met her. Then he ran into Will.

"Is she okay???"

"Yeah she's fine. She was just tired."

"What do we do now?"

"I guess we just wait until she wakes up."

That's it for now. (y) or (n)

good chapter and im glad that syd n vaughn will be together now. o and btw, ill try n go to ur site too. could u post it in here cuz i think i already deleted the pm.

Back