Vanished

Thanks for the feedback new chapter!

Ch. 13.

-Next Morning-

"Sydney? Sydney?"

She blinked her eyes open and she saw Vaughn. Then she got that dreamy look in her eyes.

"Vaughn?"

"Michael."

"Sorry. Just a habit."

"That's okay."

"What has the doctor said?"

"Um... the doctors said that you go back to LA today. He want you in a wheelchair for about a week or so. Depends on how you feel."

"So am I off of work for a week?"

"Um... yeah. Since you're staying with me, I got the week off."

"I'm staying with you?"

"Yeah. what's wrong?"

"Won't you feel guilty. I mean you just divorced Alice. I mean won't you feel guilty at all?"

"Nah. Alice was evil. I didn't know but she was. The truth took time, and it did."

"Yeah so when do we board a flight back to LA?"

"In about an hour. Are you ready to go?"

"Yeah. I didn't have any luggage so it shouldn't take long for me to pack."

"Ha ha. Yeah. I'll wheel you out of here then. The doctors said you were ready to go. So let's go."

They went to the airport and headed back to LA.

-Vaughn's place-

"I guess you've never seen my place. Well here it is. I don't live in the same place as I did two years ago but uh.... It's kind of similar."

"It's nice."

"I wish you could of seen it."

Sydney grabbed Vaughn's hand and said,"It's okay Vaughn, I mean Michael, it's okay. I understand."

"Um, yeah. Alice should be stopping by to get her things. I promised that I wouldn't turn her in. So I'm letting her get her stuff and sign the divorce papers. and if I see her after that I'll turn her in."

"You're more forgiving than I am."

"No you're a good forgiving person."

"No. not as much as you."

"Syd, I don't know if this is the right time to do this..."

"What is it Vaughn? Michael?"

"Well... this may seem awkard."

"Why? What were you going to do?"

"Uh...Um... Can I kiss you?

"Kiss me?"

"um... yeah."

"uh... I guess so."

Vaughn pulled Sydney's head towards his. Their lips pressed against each others. They stayed like this for several minutes. It was that very moment that they fell in love with each other again.

That's it for now. I'll try having more up tommorrow!

Really cute story!! LOVED the cat fight in the beginning! I can't WAIT for that fight on the show when it comes back on!!! They just HAVE to have one!!
Great fic, more soon I hope!! :angelic:
What ever happened with her mom and dad?? :blink:
thanx! ⚽

Ch.14

The kiss seemed right to Sydney. She had longed for it all of the days since she had returned. She still couldn't help it but, looking into Vaughn's eyes made her weak in the knees.

All those years since Sydney had vanished, Vaughn had longed for Sydney, He only married Alice because his friends, family, and Alice all pressured him into that horrible marriage. But the kiss. The kiss, Vaughn wanted this moment all along. He wanted that moment to never end. The warmth from Sydney. Then he put his arms around her. Then Sydney pulled away, and said,"Vaughn."

"Why don't you call me Michael?"

"It's just hard to."

"What?"

"Don't you have something to do this afternoon?"

"Oh yeah, I'm supposed to get all of Alice's stuff out on the lawn."

"Well, then you better get going then. While you do that I guess I'll exersise my arms, since I can't jog."

"Okay." Then he gave her a quick kiss and started to get to work.

After Syd wheeled herself around the block a few times, she had gotten tired of that and decided to watch Vaughn get Alice's things together. When she went into the bedroom she saw a photo album on the bed. Sydney decided to pick it up assuming Vaughn wouldn't mind. In it were pictures of Alice, Vaughn, and then Syd came across her funeral. There seemed to be more pictures of her funeral then Alice and her school pictures combined. Then she saw a picture of Vaughn's dog. Sydney remembered she didn't see Vaughn's dog when she came in the house,"Hey Michael, Whatever happened to your dog?"

"It died."

"How?"

"Alice food posioned it because it mauled her to death constantly. The dog never really liked her."

"Yeah." And Sydney continued her search through Vaughn's past. Then she came across the police reports they all said deceased, believed to killed, assumed dead and so forth. Then she saw that in the reports, someone claimed to have seem Bristow in London in the custody of a young blonde man. Sydney was just puzzeled about this. Wondering if her mother or Sloane had anything to do with that. Did they? or was my father involved? "Michael?" And a blank stare came over Sydney's face.

"Yeah Syd?" Then he glanced over at her and saw that something was wrong."What is it?"

"When was the last time you saw me?"

"That night you went into your house right before our vacation to Santa Barbra. Why?"

"Someone was claiming to have seen me in London being accompained by a young blonde man."

"What?"

"That's what I'm wondering."

"Maybe there's something in London, Are there pictures?"

"Yeah one was pinned to it of my last siting, you never noticed this before?"

"No, because I never looked through it that closely I assumed all of the reports said the same."

"Well I'm looking at the picture and it looks like Sark."

"SARK?!?!?"

"Yeah. That's what I'm confused here. I don't remember anything like that. Maybe that's the building Alice got me from?"

"hmm... maybe Sark took you there from your house and Alice was the one who took you to Hong Kong? And that's where Sloane and your father comes in?"

"I dunno. Maybe we should go to that building in London?"

"We have to wait until you can walk."

"No I want to go sooner than that. I'll go to another session with Dr. Kerr and see if I can remember anymore or if that's it. Then we'll head out to London."

"The CIA won't let you go in this condition."

"I know. I'll just say that I need some time off."

"Let me guess I'm supposed to "assist" you because you're still having "problems" getting around and you need my help."

"Yeah. It looks like Alice is here."

"I better get her stuff out there." He gave her a quick kiss.

"Do you mind if I go out there and kick her ass?"

"Yeah I mind. I told Alice that I wouldn't harm her."

"ha ha."

"Well, I have to take this junk out."

"Okay."

Vaughn went outside and talked with Alice. As Sydney watched.

"So is that b---- staying with you?"

"Here's your stuff."

"The b---- help you pack then?"

"STOP CALLING HER A B----!"

"yeah whatever. What are you going to do when you go back in. Make out with that b----!"

"Yeah what the heck? I'll record it and send you a copy and you can to your #$#@ing family, this is how i resolve my problems, my ex-wife's hobbies includes going around shooting everybody, and posion everyone's pets!" Then Vaughn punched her. So then Alice shocked by Vaughn's response, struck back by elbowing Vaughn in the chest. Vaughn winced. Alice jumped on him, as she had gotten a hold of him, he swung her around and threw her to the ground, shocked through all this, Alice just got up and said,"You will pay for this Vaughn."

I kind of got a little carried away on the language here. :blush: oops! Hope you all like it! ~dana

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>That B**** killed Donovan?????</span> :madfire:
What is Vaughn thinking still staying with her after that??!!!
OOOOh Sydney SOO needs to get her hands on that evil women!!!! :devil:
More soon!!?! PM me please?!!! :rolleyes:
:angelic:

hey! I just read you whole story! Im hooked. Its soo.. great! Can I get a PM when you update? THANKS!!! I cant wait for more!

Back