Vanished

I'M SO SORRY ABOUT THE LONG WAIT!!!! But here's another chapter!!!!

Ch.16

"Oh wow. That's nice to see that you finally found someone. My name is Greg, nice to meet you."

He held out his hand for a hand shake, Sydney was puzzeled by the gesture but accepted it anyways.

"Well, we are going on a "trip" to Hong Kong here soon. And we're supposed to meet a young lady here. So could you let us in?"

Greg accepted and let them in the warehouse. Then suddenly the warehouse was familiar, Sydney recognized it from the warehouse from where Alice took her from and to Hong Kong and she escaped. Then Sark knocked Sydney out and tied her to a chair.

-End of Flashback-

"Did you remember anything else Sydney?"Dr. Kerr politely asked.

"No nothing too important." Sydney lied and left. After Sydney left, she went off to find Will, but when she got to his desk he wasn't there. Where is Will? I need him now. Maybe he went out for lunch or something. I don't want to tell Michael that I was. I mean I am married to Sark, or am I? It would just devastate him. Where is Will when you need him? Sydney decided to give up her search and then she left to wait for Vaughn. As she left Will entered.

-Vaughn's car-

"So did you find out anything"

"No, not anything big." Sydney hated lying to Vaughn. It made her sick to her stomach. Vaughn read her face and could tell that she was lying and that something was wrong.

"Sydney something's wrong, please tell me."

"Well, I don't know what happened to my dad, where Sark or Sloane is or my mother as a matter of fact and I don't know who that guy was that attacked me."

Vaughn still sensed that it wasn't that that was bothering her it was something else.He didn't want to pressure her about it though. So he just said nothing about it. "Don't worry Syd, We'll find him."

Wait a minute the guy who attacked me looked similar to Greg. I'll have to go talk to him on Saturday because I'm sure he'll have some important Intel. I'll just say the CIA wanted me to come in and finish up some things.

-Vaughn's place-

Vaughn was still concerned for Sydeny. So he just had to ask,"Sydney, Is there something wrong?"

"No I'm fine Vaughn."

"Sydney tell me the truth. Something's wrong."

Sydney let out a sigh and knew that she'd have to tell him."Michael, I was-" She was cut off by a phone ring.

"I'll get it. Hello?"

"Is Sydney there?"

The sound of the voice scared Vaughn he almost hung up on them. "Just a second, Sydney it's for you."

Sydney was surprised to get a phone call at Vaughn's but they wanted to talk to her.
"Hello?" no answer. "Hello?"

"Hello Sydney."

"Who is this?"

"It's Danny."

Sydney dropped the phone and Vaughn knew that Sydney wasn't telling him everything.

That's it for now!!!! What do you think?

<span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>DANNY!?!?!??!?</span> :thud:
<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>OMG!!!! </span>:shock: update soon!! :blink:
And she needs to tell Vaughn!!! :thinking:
🦋 Colly E.

totally4alias10 said:
WOW!! Dana I love it!! I just read the whole thing, and its amazing!!
Can I please get a PM??
yes you'll be added to the PM list! The truth behind Danny's death will be revealed!

Back