VARK!

So I just wanted to start a thread because I couldn't find one and because last night's episode was awesome with the interaction between Vaughn and Sark. They had some serious chemistry (not in the I'd like them to get together way ;) ). I mean that they just spar so well, with the verbal smackdowns. Plus, they are both good eye candy :blush: so how can it be bad when they are both on screen? I just think this relationship is so interesting, because they so just hate each other.

So I guess a good question would be why does Vaughn hate Sark so much (and vice versa)? Is it a testosterone, male posturing thing? Or are they threatened by each other? Vaughn seems more threatened than Sark. Sark manages to keep his cool, but Vaughn can't. What do you think?

MissingSark said:
So I guess a good question would be why does Vaughn hate Sark so much (and vice versa)?  Is it a testosterone, male posturing thing?  Or are they threatened by each other?  Vaughn seems more threatened than Sark.  Sark manages to keep his cool, but Vaughn can't.  What do you think?
[post="1231272"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

They just have such an interesting connection through the one and only Lauren...so obviously they are going to be in a strange conflict whenever they are together. And of course testosterone, but that only adds to the flame.

Add me to the list! I love them...Sark more, but together is perfectly fine with me...and are you sure there can't be any romance there??...maybe just a little....?

Spu023 said:
maybe they could have a threesome Syd Vaughn and Sark! :devil:
[post="1235724"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

omg :lol:

i like the vark scenes too! like, the chemistry and the fighting and so on. but i'm quite sure there's not gonna be a romance there...at least i hope not! :D
but thumbs up for the vark scenes! (not in that way. but in the fighting testosterone way. :P )

The interaction between Vaughn and Sark in Echoes was great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sark is so witty and Vaughn has a great deadpan look. I hope to see more interaction b/w them soon.

I totally love Vaughn, more than Sark, :P but i love Vark. i love the interacton between them. the little comments they say together is sometimes funny. Sign me up!

Varkney doesn't have to be sexy. It's just the relationship between the three characters - as we witnessed last night. What I wouldn't give for a lime right now!

^ Ok, now I get Varkney. :smiley: At first my mind was in the gutter, so I said no, but if Syd is the cause of the Vark angst, then yeah, I get it. She's definitely someone worth more fighting over that Lauren. :P

Back