vaughn and Syd on there first date

IluvVaughn13

Vaughnster's Girl
I think that sydney will be calm and maybe excited Vaughn i bet he is going to be a little nervous. Its his first date with her. And hes going on a mission with her that he hasnt been on in awhile.

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>tell me how you think their going to act im curious?</span>

I think you're probably right. And if you noticed on the preview, it looked like Syd was in disguise (with the purple wig) when they agreed to go out. At least that's when she said "Yeah" and he said "Let's do it". I would think it would make him kind of nervous to ask her out when she's dressed like that..or maybe that would make it easier?

I wonder who the guys with the guns were? I don't read spoilers, but I hope it's not somebody with SD6. How in the world would Syd explain Vaughn to Sloane?

Ya im wondering about those guys, i agree i hope its not SD-6 that would suck if they saw syd it would wreck everything. but thanks for writing back.

They're both gonna be nervous, I mean, she could lose her cover. He could get caught by Alice (let's hope so). and it totally goes against protocol. But overall, it'll be a cute cute date.

Well did you guys see the preview where they just sit down to dinner and then Vaughn says " Syd look out !!" and this guy starts shooting ???? I wonder what that's all about !

I hope we get a few minutes of cute looks and cute chit-chat before that happens! Come on, mean guys, give these two a break!

Azalea said:
I hope we get a few minutes of cute looks and cute chit-chat before that happens! Come on, mean guys, give these two a break!
haha, yes, this better be full of those yummy Syd/Vaughn moments!

I agree, should be a memorable Alias moment. :D (y) If it doesn't work out though, we'll be left further behind then before so all we can do is hope for the best... ;)

yeah,, i think that syd and vaughn will be a little nervous and everything and i hope that everything will go great but i know its not bcuz of those shooting guys! if they work for sd6, oh no! syd will be in trouble! a lot of trouble! and i hope that syd and vaughn's friendship go on the next level while they're in france! and i agree with you spybarbie007! i hope alice daes catch vaughn with sydney but probably not bcauz they'rein france and all. well i just hope syd and vaughn hook up!

oh yeah i forgot to say something! oops!lol. i totally agree with agent hidden eyes about a french thing going on in france! maybe a french kiss............ooh la la!

I bet she is! ha!

I read that she was born in 82 the year the missing tests were taken so maybe she is but she never got a chance to report back to the XIA or maybe something got meessed up so she didn't know! lol

I think it would be funny if Francie blurted out...Is that the Michael you like from work? right i ntheir faces! lol

AG

Agent_Goodnight said:
I bet she is! ha!

I read that she was born in 82 the year the missing tests were taken so maybe she is but she never got a chance to report back to the XIA or maybe something got meessed up so she didn't know! lol

I think it would be funny if Francie blurted out...Is that the Michael you like from work? right i ntheir faces! lol

AG
born in 82? do you mean 72?

Back