• It would make the show better

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It would make the show worse

• No cause Jack would kill Vaughn

• Total voters
This is my first time posting a poll
My sisters and i have been fighting over whether or not they will get married.
I thought the members of All Alias could settle this.

I believe that sometime in the future they will get married! Remember they will always find each other. Their meant to be. For your first poll...good job (y) ;)

Love ya,

Penny :angelic:

If they get married I don't think it would be until like the last couple episodes of the last season. If they just up and married now or next season or somthing it would ruin the show. All angst would be gone....

okay not to put a dampening on the mood but maybe if this is the last season(hypothetically speaking of course) maybe thats how they'll end it.but they will eventually get married like kar said it would ruin the whole true love conquers all.the s/v relationship no matter what it's been from friendship to lovers its never ruined the show they've kept you on your toes

i think they'll end up together, definitely (mainly because most of the fans would kill J. J. if they didn't), but also just because they're perfect for each other. however, i don't think it'll be until the end of the show. i don't think it would ruin the show if they got together before, but knowing J. J., he'd want to torture us until the end...they better end up together though, or i will break my tv set!

lots of love,

jandl

Yes, I believe they will get married. However, I agree with most of the other posters, I don't think they'll get married until like the series finale or thereabouts. They might even get engaged while the show is still running, but I think JJ will save the weddings and children and whatnot for the series finale.

I agree...they will get married but it won't be a conventional marriage or marriage ceremony. Everyone knows that it's romantic/sexual tension that keeps viewers interested. JJ is going to have to find a way to delay our Syd-Vaughn satisfaction (again). I would like to see Vaughn have a serious rival for Syd's affection...so he really really has to work to earn her back. I enjoy all the longing in his eyes but I want to see him get mad and fight for her. I want Syd to feel special and valued again and nothing does that better then two men fighting for you.

Any marriage would be at the end of the series OR they'll get married but JJ will find a way to keep them separated frequently.

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>vaughn and syd are ment to be together cause lauren is doing like hypnotic stuff to vaughn to make him love her its way to obvious!!!
</span>

<span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>ALIAS ROX SO MUCH</span>

are the admins in the show how do they no this stuff if they are listen to the poll you can tell everybody wants syd and vaughn to go and if its on episode 15 yay! p.s. jennifer garner is hot!
Joseph o yea my sisters also want syd and vaughn to go one of my sisters is username: number47 and my other sister doesnt have a username so....

liliana said:
okay not to put a dampening on the mood but maybe if this is the last season(hypothetically speaking of course) maybe thats how they'll end it.but they will eventually get married like kar said it would ruin the whole true love conquers all.the s/v relationship no matter what it's been from friendship to lovers its never ruined the show they've kept you on your toes
its only season 3 it cant end here its a succseful show it rocks!

i said yes, but i'm also thinking that maybe not. i want them to get married, but then it would ruin the whole tension in the show and make it less emotional and take out all the excitement of every episode, "will they get married? will they fall back in love?" etc. but i do want them to get married; i'm just worried about the show after it happens.

I don't think they are going to get married any time soon so we can relax...it will happen...eventually.

I suddenly am having visions of Spy Kids....spy mom Syd, spy dad vaughn and their gaggle of spy children....that would be a very different program!

Spy Family the TV series is an interesting idea but I think somehow it would take some of the sexy edge off Alias. I'm not yet ready to see Syd go to a PTA meeting prior to flying off to Paris to find a secret thingamabob nor am I ready for Vaughn to be coaching pee wee hockey in between missions. I'm REALLY not ready for spy babysitters, carpool, daycare and burbing rags.

On second thought...there is nothing sexier than a hot guy with a baby so maybe daddy Vaughn isn't such a bad plan.

Vaughnlovesonlysyd said:
Spy Family the TV series is an interesting idea but I think somehow it would take some of the sexy edge off Alias. I'm not yet ready to see Syd go to a PTA meeting prior to flying off to Paris to find a secret thingamabob nor am I ready for Vaughn to be coaching pee wee hockey in between missions. I'm REALLY not ready for spy babysitters, carpool, daycare and burbing rags.

On second thought...there is nothing sexier than a hot guy with a baby so maybe daddy Vaughn isn't such a bad plan.
vaughn would be hot with a baby. him, syd, and the kid would be a good family.

oh cool,

vaughn would be hot with a baby. him, syd, and the kid would be a good family. 
oh please what kind of family would that be. you'd hope the kids would have nothing from his father and most from their mother. cos who would want some spineless weakling like vaughn as father.
Syd deserves a real man. not some weak boring excuse of a guy called vaughn.

Back